I know a guy who's an insider at Citibank

I know a guy who's an insider at Citibank.

Sell your DGB before Monday. I can't say anymore, I've already said too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

chain.com/press-releases/chain-raises-30-dollars-million-from-financial-industry-leaders/
forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/05/02/chain-with-visa-citi-nasdaq-and-others-releases-blockchain-protocol-for-financial-networks/#17354c78649c
techcrunch.com/2015/07/07/citibank-is-working-on-its-own-digital-currency-citicoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for the heads up bro, just sold my bags

DGB is bigger than Citi

THEY GOT 26TH PLACE IN THE COMPETITION. BTW THAT IS SHITTY. SELL BEFORE THEY ANNOUNCE ON TWITTER AT 1:30PM (SINGAPORE TIME)

They haven't even presented yet lol

They presented at 8:30 singapore time dude

this cant be happening
i sold all my litedoge this poocoin
THEY SAID IT WAS GOING BE BIGGER THAN ETH

>TFW these niggers are talking about crypto and don't know the internet exists.

This is the final attempt for the wales to get the fud out of you. they present between 12-3pm singapore time (~1 hr froom now). yu get it? dump now get in cheap and then they moon with yur bags which become rockets

I had a friend attend the conference in Singapore.

He said the presentation was really good and Jared got a great applause at the end. The presentation ended about 10 minutes ago and Jared is sitting somewhere near the front and is swapping contact information with corporate executives.

It's 12:08 pm in Singapore right now. They've already presented right? Why can't anyone on /biz get their time right. Am I watching 12 year olds talk about crypto for fucks sake.

Which yobit memecoin group is shilling this time?

>26th place in a competition with multiple prizes that hasn't finished yet
doesn't sound right

And Why is there no information on the schedule of this event?

Why would someone like citibank need to the technology of digibyte when they could have their own blockchain created for their own needs for much cheaper.

>all these rumors
>no links and no sauce

Fuck, my insider friend said Jared is getting hammered at the hotel lobby bar. I can't tell if this is a good sign or a bad sign.

i also had a friend there... he said that after the applause, the president of citibank singapore kneeled before jared and ackwardly sucked his cock in front of the audience - this was of course followed up by an even greater applause.

the president then went on to say that he would make sure that DGB hits 10 bucks by next week!

truly exciting times!

and yeah my uncle works in citibank too.

he's the president of the singapore branch!

BREAKING: A masked man entered the conference with some kind of firearm yelling "If the bean can't moon, nothing will" and began unloading straight into Jared. Rumor is, he is now forcing Citibank to sign something known as 'Bitbean' to be the winner of this competition. More to follow.

Hey guys Jared here... uh its going to $100. Thanks for everyone who has stuck by us!

plz be true.

I'll..ill fuck my wife passionately instead of hate fucking her.

Oh! Hey! My cousin works for CitiBank he actually started working in Singapore about 2 weeks ago.

He told me that this conference is quite big in Singapore and they have it advertised on lamp posts and billboards across the city.

There are lines of people right now outside CitiBank to deposit money.

Wow can it be true, as they're saying on Twitter, that ZEN has won the competition??? Huzzah!

My cousin works for Citibank and said Singapore is accepting DGB as their new national currency. To the moon guys!

Walau eh, tiok bo? Talk real, don pley pley eh

Reports say the man is internet personality "SAM HYDE"

hey douches and douchees stop the trollin and answer for the people like morgan and morgan, did they did well on the stupid conference or not

I am not trolling. The presentation went really well and Jared was having conversations with some Microsoft and IBM investors.

I think the price of DGB could really soar in the coming weeks.

can you not read? read the reports above.. these posts cite direct and reliable source right from the heart of the conference

DELETE THIS

what makes DGB stand out from the 800+ other blockchain coins?

My source says Jared got hammered and just started yelling something about trump memers are on his side and passed out.

They took him out in an ambulance

More to come

Not only have they already experimented with creating a cryptocurrency, but they already announced that they are working with another company as a blockchain partner.

chain.com/press-releases/chain-raises-30-dollars-million-from-financial-industry-leaders/

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/05/02/chain-with-visa-citi-nasdaq-and-others-releases-blockchain-protocol-for-financial-networks/#17354c78649c

techcrunch.com/2015/07/07/citibank-is-working-on-its-own-digital-currency-citicoin/

everything REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE