DGB on CNBC Fast Money

CNBC Fast Money - June 7th stream online via the CNBC site. Mentions making money by diving into DGB Digibyte at 17 minute marker. Get in that rocket cause shits about to fucking launch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9rW6qGiWRC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow those dinosaurs are actually aware of coins besides BTC and ETH? I'm actually surprised.

HOLDING DGB

b
u
b
b
l
e

I'm strapped in.

Are you fellow digibros?

ready for the moon mission, lads.

>dream of being a millionaire legit a possibility right now
SHAKING

Dgb is sinking right now, on the eve of its supposed "biggest announcement" . Really tells you all you need to know about this scam coin

Nah, it's only a bubble when Fast Money starts running some "Crypto Corner" nightly segment. Actually, I kinda would like to see Melissa Lee forced to say shit like "to the MOON!!!!" on TV.

dump when?

Sinking at 2200? The fuck are you talking about, queer?

>>mfw was a nocoiner til yesterday, only got 92 of DGB at 1942 sat because i cant leave my wagecuck job

I guess i'm in?

DH8guhEZc9yLK53fH7vKMP9RTUA9JZcVLw

i can only imagine this is what you look like.........

I can't believe this stupid fucking coin is actually going to make you losers rich. Shill threads since less than 300 sats and now look at it. Fucking power of memes. When user got trips in that thread predicting the next coin to moon and said dgb I knew I should have gone all in

Alright cucks. This is the moon coin. If you don't buy in at 2200 SATS right now and at least 10x your profit, your literally fucking retarded. You got 3 hours before we go to the moon, we're gonna hit 50 cents. This is the last shot you guys have.

That's all I have to say, good luck everyone. If you think this coin is not ready to blow up, you are retarded

i only have 354.03 DGB
please spare some for me

DJHvKVY2foimyyRpjWKyR3BBFzGf3WF6Fx

I have 860 ;(
at least we aren't this guy -->

Five bucks? That is all you could put in?
Sorry bro

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hey bro want 5k dgb?

ill send it tomorow

He at least has a wagecuck job while I don't. I can only mine my DGB coins...

Do you need a digibyte wallet for digbyte coins?

u can hold it in an exchange for a short period of time. but if you are planning to HODL for a longer period then it is advised to store them in your wallet yep

Ok but does it have to be digibyte wallet or does blockchain wallet work?

You have to have a wallet that stores digibyte. I'm not sure if there are any other than the official digibyte one. Just download it from their website and start updating the blockchain. It took 12+ hours to get it updated in my computer.

youtu.be/9rW6qGiWRC0

Updating now, hopefully I get payment verified by coinbase by the morning