BANCOR = SCAM

BANCOR = SCAM

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1789222.1400
blog.bancor.network/the-community-of-the-currency-9770087fde17
i24news.tv/en/tv/replay/DEBRIEF/x5pj9yu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where's the proof? :( Unless there is proof that this is the case this is just some retard sperging out spreading FUD.

What he says is factual. Whether it's a scam is a different subject.

This rustled my jimmies more than anything desu.

first they make an ico on certain capped conditions, promote bitcoin suisse to enthusiasts who want to get in early

then they see the success of BAT and do a u turn after gauging market interest via btcsuisse, change the ico conditions and say 'lmao thanks for the free money'

i should have seen this age old jewry from miles away. I was going to put 10k in this in the hopes of getting BAT like returns, then i would put my profits into the next big thing. repeat this a couple of times and i'd be well on my way to financial independence

jews will ALLWAYS fuck you over

Where can I find this to confirm?

The dev team of Bancor is literally all web devs. I have no idea why Veeky Forums does not see through them. Stop with this fucking retarded jew meme. Yes, jews have amazing financial success. That doesn't mean they are going to make YOU any money. This is a cash grab plain and simple. They are fucking playing everyone. This could not be more transparent after they changed their tune after the huge BAT ico. This is a $500M scam. Their coin doesn't even work.

The worst part is the whole "funds from our crowdsale will go to the contributors and supporters of the dev team" aka jews

You're literally handing money to jews if you participate in the ICO. Blatant cash grab.

SCAM OR NOT, THOSE WHO SIDE WITH THE ((((THEMS)))) GONNA BE FUCKEN RICH

Yeah, because they are known for sharing, right? You deserve to lose all of your money, you fucking loser.

kekked and checked...

Honestly I see this as a pretty solid long term hold

You're right. You'll be holding it forever

with a .25B cap, since you only get 50%, you'd need it to go to 5B for 10x and 50B for 100x.

possible?

>this picture

Once the crypto market cap totals in > 1 trillion easily

Can I still get my ETH back from BitcoinSuisse now that they are scamming?

they said , you will get your money back if you inform them at least 24 hours before the ico

Yes, they will pay the fees too apparently.

Why do women ruin everything and make it about them

Reminder to only invest in projects with an all-male team

Preferably autists

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1789222.1400

Read the whole thing before you start spouting other people's fud

blog.bancor.network/the-community-of-the-currency-9770087fde17

This ICO will get attention, and these Jews will have plenty of shekels to make more shekels. Always bet with (((them)))

More jewish tricks.

In all honestly, the idea of this project has massive financial potential, but they are ruining everything with this bullshit.

Play jewish games, win jewish prizes.

This is so perxplexxing.

its a genius idea but the absolute trickery from the developers rings alarm bells. You should see this slimy bancor fuck in the slack
>dude we care about investors and the project so much thats why i cant reveal the hidden market cap lmao

however even if the ICO raises 100 mil, if crypto takes off into a few more $100 billion, i can see bancor being an easy long term 10x.

its a gamble desu

They need to provide the 'hidden cap' to a reputable 3rd party who will make it known if it is breached or if they try to raise it after the ICO begins.

I want in on this gamble but the fucking mountain jews still haven't approved me and I can't get access during the ico.

REEEEEEE YOU SAID I WAS IN THE QUEUE

You idiots the sharks are fudding this on purpose.
Wings predicts around 50 million market cap of ico. This means plenty of room for profit.
bancor already sai that if they raise a realyl big sum they will dimply rebuy into the contract you imbeciles.
They have bent backwards for the community and all of this is just FUD cause sharks want to get in and get a lower market cap.
Rmember sharks fudded Gnosis and BAT and in both cases ico investors made bank.

stop spelling it out for these autists.

>getting (((jewcucked)))

Anyone who spent one shekel deserves the ass pounding they've received

ive send my application on monday got accepted on wednesday

I think if you weren't accepted by 9PM yesterday or so, it ain't happening :/.

Saw something along those lines in the TG/Slack

If you're going to invest in a company that's literally comprised of ALL jews, then I don't know what to fucking say.

Lmao
How to find a great ico:
Got to Veeky Forums see whales fudging project for more gains.
Buy in get rich.
Talked with the devs a lot the project will succeed with or without you.

There are 2 caps, a hidden cap that will be revealed if it is exceeded in the limitless hour, and a 1m eth cap for the security of Ethereum as a whole. The 1m eth probably wont be hit. see If the hidden cap is exceeded (probably will be) Bancor will set a smart contract to buy BNT at ico price (.01eth), mitigating investor loss due to over-valuation. 80% of excess will buy BNT and 20% will be added to the reserve.
See blog.bancor.network/the-community-of-the-currency-9770087fde17

Here's one of the architects of the Euro backing Bancor
i24news.tv/en/tv/replay/DEBRIEF/x5pj9yu

Never doubt the (((true))) master race.

The hidden cap will not be enforced within the first hour....if contributions in 1st hour exceed the hidden cap, the cap becomes whatever has been contributed after the hour finishes and the ICO ends then.

>Architect of the Euro

Is this meant to provide confidence? lmao

Go ahead and ignore the huge buywall they will put in there. I bet you wouldnt buy a coin that puts a 100.000 eth buywall on a coin that wont be pulled lmao
Bancor will set a smart contract to buy BNT at ico price (.01eth), mitigating investor loss due to over-valuation. 80% of excess will buy BNT and 20% will be added to the reserve.

You didn't read the blog post, or even my post. The first hour is limitless but if it exceeds the hidden cap the extra eth will be buying BNT at ico price, preventing a post-ico sell off

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1789222.1400

thanks for doing OPs job

if he doesn't understand the significance of (essentially) a huge buy wall at the ICO price, don't even bother.

so they will buy their own BTN token back with your money?

s-sorry boys, didn't read it first.

Still hinges on trusting that they stick to their hidden cap/hoping that it's not too high.

Yeah you right. Let the normie GOYIM stay poor. It takes a modicum of intelligence to understand the magnitude of Bancor.

:( I applied saturday

kay im out
was going to go balls deep in to it but this picture made me drop the ball in a heart beat

thanks for sharing user, could have made a mistake of a life time

>chooses to stay poor

Where will ico be? What website? And do you need a bancor wallet? Think il prob chuck 50dollars in for the he'll of it

bancor wallet? how do newfags come up with this dumb shit.

it's very simple. set up a private ether wallet (e.g. myetherwallet), send ether to your MEW, send ether from your wallet to Bancor's ICO address (details will be published on their website at the appropriate time), tokens will be automatically sent back to your ether wallet.

Ok thank you. I already have an ether wallet so that's easy

With Jews you lose.

Remember, always do the opposite of what Jews say.

Very good point, I think they have been absolutely discusting in the crypto community

Shady ass fucking scamming ICO

Piece of shits going to be remembered as a scamcoin

You have not done any businesss with jews if you think that. They will smile at you and talk to you like you're their best friend, until the day they find an opportunity to run away with your money. Even if you lack personal experience, there are notable public examples. Zuckerberg and the Winklevoss twins, for example... who, incidentally, went on to newer and bigger ventures in the crypto space, while Facebook is content to remain a stagnating money-making machine.

Whites create, Jews market and reap the profits. This is the law of business.

In the ICO contract, apparently.

>make post about jews
>post somewhere else
>Error: You Are Banned
Kind of pointless if you don't also scrub out the offending post, Jacob.

why would you want that, it's uncapped the first hour?

80% of excess funds will be used to buyback at ICO price (if it drops to that level).

lets say you saw an order book for a recently launched, extremely ambitious crypto project, and there was a fucking massive buy wall supporting the price. would you buy in?

I don't know what else you neets want...

i was asking why would you want to use bitcoin suisse for presale when there's no cap

ah, fair enough.

there is a chance people will still spam crazy high fees and clog the network. a lot of people will be waiting till the last 10-15 minutes to see how much has been raised before investing (which could lead to a BAT-like situation).

I invested through BTC suisse just for peace of mind.

i know after bat the whole network was practically unusable for a while, but does anybody know can there be so many transactions with high fees to fill an hour worth and it's impossible to get in within the hour? Or does that hour mean, everybody that sent within that hour is in, even if it takes a lot more time for them to get there?

Also, if i use 1million gas, and it doesnt go through, how much does that cost me?

Guys Im about to drop 10 BTC on (((bancor))), should I do it ?

because I cannot access computer during ico.

>80% of excess will buy BNT and 20% will be added to the reserve.
if that's actually true, we should hope that contributions exceed the hardcap. If my calculations are right with 200k hardcap and 500k raised in total it could pump the price x3 from the ICO level

Timeline?

3x is worthless if it isn't in less than 6 months

>neo-Veeky Forums

didn't read the blogpost

>80% will be locked for two years in a smart contract that will buy back BNT for 0.01 ETH
I thought they were just buying bnt from smartcontract. Well, at least it won't dip below the ICO price then

he's kind of right, the crypto bubble might pop any moment, so bagholding coins which are going nowhere for months or years isn't a very bright idea

This shit is gonna be DAO all over again.

Get ready to get some ETH at $10

I don't think you understand how big Bancor is.

you wish

There's enough shenanigans going on with it that I wouldn't
Put in 1 or 2 at the most

Adoption is only 1/1000 people. Market cap is only 100b. Dot com burst at 3.7T. we still have at least 12 months.

lmao not even 1 trillion needed.
It will reach x100 on winter, screencap this.

It's possible, especially if the stock market crashes and normies start flooding the crypto space.

This, I thought Jews being deceitful was just a meme until I actually dealt with a smarmy financier who did nothing but recommend the worst investment hedges and indexes (incidentally, these hedges would also result in maximum profit for this asshole).

No. Not even BTC is 50B yet.

Geez we need something better, this is a fail already. Too overhyped. Shitty ICO

Were's the next strat?