The 2 greatest philosophers of the 21st century!

The 2 greatest philosophers of the 21st century!
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEJr8h_yGM

>anarcho capitalist
>great philosopher

The 21st century is really fucking shit.

Nope.

I missed where John Green and Anita Sarkesian were in the video

I IGNORE WHO THE OTHER INDIVIDUAL IS, BUT STEFAN MOLYNEUX IS A SOPHIST, NOT A PHILOSOPHER.

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PHILOSOPHER, AND A SOPHIST, BEFORE CALLING ANYONE BY EITHER TERM.

>Molyneux
Fuck off with that meme "intellectual"™
>not an arguemeant hurr wimmen r bad amirite?? imma bait your confirmation bias with sophisms hurrrr

Neither of those people are this guy.

They're both leafs. we are truly kek's chosen.

>look at me I'm the philosopher now
>nod an argubent :DDDD

Why do people CHOOSE to follow terrible figureheads, especially when more intelligent and charismatic ones exist?

I've never understood this.

>Le I am so above it all

Molyneux is interesting in that he'll tolerate almost all arguments simply for the sale of free speech, even if he goes into fits of autistic rage occasionally.

Peterson is interesting because he presents a very grounded and clear cut interpretation of a lot concepts people find to be self-evident and hopeful but hard to tease out.

Just because you don't see much in these two doesn't mean others see it that way.

Stefan has yet to write a book that isn't fan fiction and school essays.

great video, they touched lots of interesting things. imagine how cool would have been if sam harris had an actualy conversation in his podcast like molly does, instead of arguing every stupid detail

Sam Harris and Zizek

Stefan Molyneux isn't a philosopher.

somehow I just love listening Jordan Petersons long monologues

kek

People would rather be told what they want to hear.

I found it boring desu. Strangely enough I'd just seen another vid by peterson which was great. Molymeme can be hit and miss.

>hey watch this random 1 hour 30 minute long rant just because I say it is great
Should we start reporting these threads?

Molyneux a shit.
Peterson is p cool tho

it was great

I'm not a fan of Molymeme, he's an ego-maniac, a cult leader, a hermit.

But Peterson I have great respect for. A teacher who has helped many people. And who is very educated and very intelligent on human psychology, but also many ideas crossing into philosophy and religion to be honest.

I'm 15 minutes in, and I'm enjoying it, because Peterson is making great points, and Molymeme isn't speaking, so that suits me just fine.

Whats the general conceconcences on Alain de botton?

Peterson is great.

Molyneux is a political shill.

Literally not an argument

Not an argument.

Both are pedophiles

Youre the most annoying tripfag I've ever fucking seen
What are you trying to accomplish you filthy attention whore
Why must you post in caps lock on every thread on Veeky Forums
What do you gain?

go to bed stefan

This was pretty good. I felt like Peterson was mostly kept on track and made sense. I've watched a few things that he did before but he can wonder around a lot before coming to a point.

This was great fun, molly said just enough to keep things moving and it seemed like they both enjoyed it. Peterson is such a cheering fella to listen to when he's on form.

t. Mike Cernovich