Trading style

Whats your trading style guys? I am buying and hodling a lot of ARK and Waves right now, but I love this board and its community (besides the shills) the memes here are the best. I like coming on here but I feel like if I have no BTC to invest in, I will just stagnant and want to buy shit I don't need. I've already sold all ETH for ARK and I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for you guys.

Can we talk about your trading style?

Buy on the dip on good coins and hodl? Buying shit coins and pumping them? Believing in a project and seeing it through?

I'm the type of guy that believes in a project, so I bought a lot of my stuff and hodl it, but if I come here I feel like I'm going to do a lot of movement. Do you keep some btc to pump shit? Whats your investment style?

Do you want to cash out at all? I'm not planning on cashing out just because I have enough worthless fiat to live on, but I do want to figure out how to use this stuff. I can lend waves to make more waves apparently, and Im wondering what long term holds you guys have or short term. Thanks Veeky Forumsrailis, you guys are the best board. (also lol about the guy who stuck a sharpie into his pooper and didn't get any eth)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBejAWV2eJo
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy high sell low h8rs gunna h8

My trading style is fucking you mom really hard and deep up in the ass.

Afterwards I see how many hemorrhoids I gave her and how many stitches she need.
Based on that I do my trades.

You moms ass got fucked so many times by me.
Ask her!

I have 75% in good coins, that i sell half of near at ATH, then accumulate on dips

25% in dogshit biz shilled coins

working well for me

Lol xDD
Upvoted

you type like a chink or a pajeet

proof 15 yos trying to cash out on crypto

Looking at natural walls (not the moving large ones) // market depth
Bollinger band
Behavior in the past 2-4 days
Position in relation to the ATH
Recent bear / bull phases
Tendencies of SMA/EMAs
News

Also rules.
- never sell in the most likely first half of a bullish phase
- never buy in the most likely first half of a bearish phase
- dont get greedy
- stick to the plan
- dont get distracted too much (ambient music / Veeky Forums is okay, movies & books are a no-go)

From time to time I break "stick to the plan" for a spontaneous experiment. Still in the positive numbers, after a few weeks constant 2-5% a day.
But well, I am doing this with 50€. We will see how I get along with 100€, then 200€...

Memes

Thanks but you should thank OP's mom
Proof I am fucking peoples mom deep hard Tyrone jail style up in the anal without lube to do my trades.

>BUY
Stratis
Databits
VIA

hodl for 3 months and buy a Lambo!

What is a natural wall?

SMA/EMA?

Are you doing a bunch of day trading? I'm surprised you didn't gain more, if you just bought ark 2 days ago it would have 2x instead of 5%-10%. Whats your portfolio?

I bought high and sold low on DGB but I was lucky that day, I lost $8 only. Some guys lost way more.

Whats your portfolio?

Those 3 coins are my portfolio.
Only invest in the best no shitcoins.
Coins that hold their value and will go up at least 5x to 10x

Before end of this year:
Stratis $50+
Databits $10+
VIA $ 5+

>Want a good trading style, fuck a guys mom and analyze the hemorrhoids and stitches

Why Viacoin

Because when I fucked your mom up in the ass, no lube.
Used the ripped ass blood as natural lube.

>I saw a nice correlation between the hemorrhoids and stitches to buy those 3 coins.

You moms ass is a good ass to do predictions with.
The tip of my dick touched some of the shit inside of her.
Made her feel special.

why not waves, lisk, and ark?

When did you buy into strat? I got waves instead, databits is a game? I don't see anything special about it youtube.com/watch?v=EBejAWV2eJo

Viacoin: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.0

Not sure about that one either. Looks like a litecoin clone, I don't get it.

>What is a natural wall?
Walls that are generated by people over a amount of several orders.
When I see e.g. a single order with 50 BTC in it while the overall total in orders is 200 BTC, I consider this not a natural wall but a market maker. I try to take these into account, but it is hard to describe how I do that.

>SMA/EMA?
Simple & exponential moving average. These sometimes give a hint on the borders which the candle will touch - I think it is a emotional thing that some people set it at these numbers sometimes. I stayed always a bit under it and it worked out way more often than not. Same goes for the bollinger band, but I use this more as an indicator for trends.

>Are you doing a bunch of day trading? I'm surprised you didn't gain more, if you just bought ark 2 days ago it would have 2x instead of 5%-10%. Whats your portfolio?
I am mostly interested in learning daytrading, yes. My portfolio changes constantly and I started on poloniex, thats why I focus on the coins listed there. Right now, I am riding the wave of DGB.

My personal preference looks like this

- Hold some of the top 10 market cap coins -- rn I'm holding a lot of XEM, few ETH, STRAT, XMR and WAVES
- Though market cap isn't silver bullet, I allocate some of my money into other legit top 50 coins -- RDD, SC, XLM, DGB etc
- Allocate some chunks for occasional PnD -- cuz this is where quick bucks came in

Lessons
- Like said, stick to the plan. If your intention to sell at X rate is reached, sell it (of course it's just a blind example)
- don't trust biz or anyone except yourself - learn some TA and FA

Objective:

- settling off my car loan (currently planning on cashing out for this)
- settling off housing mortgage (although my profits exceed the mortgage cost, I still want to expand my portfolio first)

After being debt free, most probably I will move out to another country or get a job somewhere else which pays higher and enjoy my 100% payment :)

Find a buddy who has a single mom that is alone, desperate and needs affection.
Seduce her and fuck er straight up in the hole of the anus.
Not gentle it has to be Tyrone jail rape style without lube.

Afterwards check up on her ass and see how it looks.
There is where the magic starts and you see what coins to buy and their potential.

>It has to be a mature mom with kids otherwise you will get shitty analyzes.

You don't believe me?
Ask your mom how I fucked her up in her anal

are you okay?

I am experimenting with a proxy tradingstyle on 1broker.cc for a while now.

You analyze trades of active people there and copy them. Since you can set this up to be done automatically its hands-free, but you do need to keep an eye on the traders performance from time to time. Then tweak things like the Bitcoin you want to allocate for each copied trade.

Since even some good traders make losses sometimes, you also got to keep tabs on a few traders. Nevertheless, this approach is fun and nets you around 5 to 10% per day. If anyone is interested I could elaborate, so feel free to ask.

My style is to diversify out the ass. I bought everything on bittrex with a market cap of over 10k BTC, splitting my capital in to two lots: one for coins with a market cap over 100k BTC, and then the rest, splitting those lots evenly between the coins within those ranges. The idea is to slowly get rich without having to worry about getting fucked by a meme coin dropping 50% and then staying there for who knows how long. Better to pull in a consistent 5% a day than try to chase memes.

Not really fucked your mom and afterwards you dad came out of the closed asked me to do him in the anal.
>Really strange and awkward.
You dad asked me to make him feel like a woman just how I made your mom feel like a woman again.
>Is that normal in your culture?

>mfw my style is to buy at 20-40% and sell at 100%
>mfw I never buy low enough, hold enough or buy/time the dips correctly
>mfw if I was a real broker I'd be dead.

You have my attention

You have many attention

I make 1broker generals from time to time, but no one seems to have things to discuss. Once they add cryptotrading this should change though, so it may be wise to familirize yourself with it.

I usally look for these key points before copying a trader:
>consistent profit over a few weeks
>sets stop losses
>Very Important: knows how to handle losses and knows when to cut a loss. Someone who lets it got to -80% is not acceptable, those people are timebombs

You can get a great passive income with 1broker.cc just make sure to not be greedy and bet on the sane traders.

Whats worked best for me looking for newer undervalued coins and buying+holding for a few weeks to a month. You just have to make sure its not some scam or shitcoin.

These are my guys right now, the first one is on my watchlist, he doesn't trade yet, but gave good advice in the comments. He is currently considering to start. I might start a twitter on this soon, I really like that platform.

Now is not the best time to be holding ARK imo as is its market cap is already high and it doesn't offer anything innovative enough to go much higher.
You would do better getting something with a lower market cap.
ARK has a market cap of 100mil so at best you are looking at x2 if you are lucky. Realistically that might take years if it even happens at all.
Buying and holding newer+undervalued coins like PascalCoin at a 10mil market cap could easily give x5 or more in months when it rises above 50mil

Who wants some trading advice?
Will need to fuck your mom up in the ass.

i just throw money at random shitcoins

YOLO

Which coin can you recommend?