SELL ALL DGB
SELL SELL SELL

Enjoy those bags, digi-cucks.

FUCK

IM SELLING ASAP

buy first blood instead. it has a real future

the ARK Veeky Forums group welcomes every Digi refugee! join the next x10 coin

Hahahahahaahaha

LMAO OTHER FOUR COMPETITORS ARE RANDUMMMB NOBODY LOL DGB WILL WIN DEEZ EAZEE LMAO 5K SOON AMIRITE?

LEL Peer award grats dude.

Fug, well may as well hang onto them for the long run. Should've sold a few hours ago desu

LOL LITERAL WHO WON OVER DGB

DGB IS DONE HAHAHAHHAHA
AHAH
AH
AH
HA
H

F

this guy from dgb fucked up

shiet

All these people look depressing as fuck lmao

WHAT THE FUCK

FAKE NEWS?

Oh you beat me too it OP

Not fake news at all, DGB managed to lose despite having everything going for them from what I can tell.
Does not bode well at all, you noticed they haven't said anything about the competition?

ITT: weak hands

Does this really mean anything?

>it's plummeting

inb4 one last pump for old times sake

Yes, it means I just sold high and bought low while the whales are shaking off weakhands.

I'm going to be a bit richer when we moon again.

(Retardo-cunts actually think this thing will stop dgb for good or even at all LMAO)

sure you did, bud ;)

they lost the competition dgb is now literally a worthless un functional coin sell your bags now

Someone is trying so hard to defend 2k sat line.

well they sure did a bad job

How will the shills shill now? Their only driving point was the citi competition, and now they have nothing.

ok so i'm being really generous with all of these "support" lines. how long to smash through all of them?

June 22nd

>muh minecraft

T O P K E K

10/10

I might buy back at 1500

What's on June 22nd?

through 3 now

I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAR, BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Fuck I love this board even though I lost $40,000 on POSW

DGB blown the fuck out by chinks

How will DGBfags ever recover?

buy the dip boyos

Citibank knows how weak handed the crypto market is lol they're watching with keen interest now.
>Don't give digibyte the win
>weak hands dump
>Citi and pals buy up low
>Announce working with Digibyte in a months time.
Weak hands ALWAYS lose.

is this b8 or delusion, user?

Only the minecraft server will save us now.

The future will decide. I'm honestly too lazy to try to sell at the moment anyway so I'll hold until it's either crashed or my delusion proves true.

im holding a lot of dgb but ffs stop shilling 'muh minecraft'

its literally nothing and probably wont even work

No, still got exposure and still have a lot of promise. we will see a correction now though

Nothing you fucking idiot sell your dgb or die with your bags

>Citibank knows how weak handed the crypto market is lol they're watching with keen interest now.
But I sold mine at 2k sat, why wouldn't I just wait for the crash and rebuy some in a few hours?

oh boy, is DGB in for some rape. I wasn't too bullish even in case DGB would have won the shitcontest.

But now? LOLOLOLOL the markets gonna burrrrrn

Minecraft server is just custom server, dgb doesnt have any partnership with mojang, pure hype. Dumbass.

Ha, I sold as soon as the tweet came in bro, got out around 2100

That's a good plan. I wonder if everyone else is doing the same thing... I prefer to just hold what I've got through dips and peaks, shit gets too emotional and confusing otherwise.

Look at the history in Polo. A shit load of tiny sell orders and huge scattered buy orders.

My girlfriend and I are long time Minecraft players. We see no use for any digital currency in the game. What the fuck is there to buy? I don't want to buy anything. I don't need to. Nobody does.

you dgb shills made me lose 1.5 BTC

You haven't lost anything. It's already finding support and heading back up.

the entire point of the game is to make shit yourself. dbg would be better off marketing to 2nd Life. hahahahahahahahahaha

Hey, faggots, buy DGB. If my argument doesn't sway you, look at this giant fucking boat I posted right here. Fucking stare at it and then go buy more DGB. BOAT!!!!!!!!!

Steam summer sale, DGB will get added to the store.

based jared

this shit was gonna get pumped regardless of the results I guess it went even better for the whales now they buy at discount.

Is there a reason for that?

whales

Oucheroo

DGB is dead

lol that's the fake twitter
here's the real one
>twitter.com/DigiByteCoin

Because so many people have bought in around the 1700 - 200 range. Nobody who's serious sells at a loss user. Selling at a loss is weak hands and whales don't become whales by panic selling. You gotta remember that there's 400m+ in this coin and only a fraction of faggots will sell at a loss.

That English

I BLAME THE BOAT
GAS ALL BOATS

FUCCCCCK

kek nicely done Elmar Fudd

hahahaha yea. it found it's "support."
"whales" are buying in. hahahahahahaa

better start practicing that kung fu grip DGB holders

I would like to add, thank FUCK the trollbox is disabled on polo

To be honest, I already sold. I bought in at 2300 and sold at 1920, bottom of the previous dip.

There is no reason not to sell if it is likely to dip further, especially for an user like me trying to cut his losses. I don't want my coins tied up in dgb waiting for it to recover.

By high, sell low. Perfectly executed. A real Veeky Forumsnessman!

>You gotta remember that there's 400m+ in this coin and only a fraction of faggots will sell at a loss.
No way people put 400 million in it. Only a tiny fraction of that would have been bought. Probably 10 million at most.

>didn't win small shitcontest
>going to dominate the main contest
>trust us, give us your money
I guess he's going to look for a better boat.jpg

>twitter.com/DigiByteCoin
Not sure I get what you mean senpai
Do you mean that just because it has a $400m+ market cap doesn't mean that there's $400m fiat value? Isn't it all just relative anyway?

Keep doing what you're doing, m8.
You'll be at the moon in no time!

I got in a few days ago for $57 and lost bout 60 cents after commission... I know your pain my friend.

I'll be chasing other pumps while you baghold DGB

user... I lost 4.5k usd

No whale has brought in fresh at 1700-2000 range, they would have accumulated way way lower than that and have flipped their stack so many times by then that they would have millions of profit already.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA

Same here bro, I as soon as the news hit I sold. Got out at 2052.
Thank God I woke up just in time. I thought the awards would have been announced around 2:00 or 3:00 since that's when it was the last time, but this competition was long as fuck, the event ends at 5:30 and they were there till like 6:30.

>Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
>A tale of a fateful trip
>That started from this tropic port
>Aboard this tiny ship.

How? I watched mine go from +25% to +4%' how high did you buy at? I'm holding, I'm in for the long haul

>Do you mean that just because it has a $400m+ market cap doesn't mean that there's $400m fiat value? Isn't it all just relative anyway?
No it means if everyone sold their coin at current prices it would be worth $400 million. The majority of those coins would have been premined, mined by miners or bought at low prices. Only a tiny % of the coins will have been actually bought by traders.

2300 sats

We're gonna need a just fuck my shit up version of that pic.

Like they'd let you compete with linden.

>DigiByte @DigiByteCoin 41 Min.Vor 41 Minuten

>We are very much looking forward to the main global @citi #CitiT4IChallenge awards that will be presented in July! $5 M USD+ in awards!
twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/873130313181954048

I only have around 90€ in this anyway, so I'm just going to keep them for a few months.

I was trolling. I feel bad now though, I'm sorry mang.

and yet you still lost money you retard

You realise they aren't in that competition? They lost this regional Singapore event, the awards in July are presented to the top winners from each regional.
They say they are looking forward to it because they want to see who wins, not because they are still in the competition.