How does one wage war against the Demiurge?

How does one wage war against the Demiurge?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosis.org/library.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkiBz9rYEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Asceticism
Acquiring and spreading knowledge
Meditation

By waging war against his chosen (((people))).

Both of these are valid.

you don´t
you respect him but not worship him

You stop being a Gnostic heretic and become a Christian

TO STRUGGLE AGAINST THE DEMIOURGOS IN THE FIRST PLACE, ONE NECESSITATES NOBLE HEROIC QUALITY, WHICH ENTAILS A LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS ABOVE THAT OF THE AVERAGE PERSON; THIS SPECIAL KIND OF PERSON HAS ALWAYS HAD THE INTUITION, AND FEELING, OF HAVING COME INTO THIS WORLD FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE, AS IF PUT HERE FROM BEYOND, AMONG STRANGERS, IN A STRANGE PLACE; PERSONS OF THIS KIND REMEMBER BEING CONSCIOUS FROM AN UNUSUALLY EARLY AGE.

THE STRUGGLE AGAINST THE DEMIOURGOS BEGINS WITH ONE'S SELFBECOMING, ENTAILING SELFCONSCIOUS SELFAWARENESS OF ONE'S ONTOLOGICAL CONDITION, THEN THE FIRST STEP IS TO REFUSE TO REPRODUCE, FROM THERE, ALL OTHER STEPS FOLLOW.

t. abraxas

Source?

>THE FIRST STEP IS TO REFUSE TO REPRODUCE,
Damn, I'm not doing that sorry.

Lol. Movie theaters

Gnostic texts

gnosis.org/library.html

>REFUSE TO REPRODUCE
>REFUSE
Does it count if I don't have a choice?

RE THE IMAGE IN THE "ORIGINAL POST".

Sounds like you don't know much about Buddhism.

Last 2 yes, but the Gautama himself tried asceticism and realized that it was bullshit.
Accepting the consequences of your actions, and not being attached to the negative emotion that comes from mistakes, while holding onto positive emotion, is the wisdom of the Buddha.

Lol yes, let's just refuse to reproduce because some religious scripture tells us that life and death is "suffering". Life is what you make of it, mankind decides their own fate, and Earth is a paradise. You are where you are because of your own actions, not some higher power deciding your fate.

>Lol yes, let's just refuse to reproduce because some religious scripture tells us that life and death is "suffering". Life is what you make of it, mankind decides their own fate, and Earth is a paradise. You are where you are because of your own actions, not some higher power deciding your fate.

APPARENTLY, YOU ARE IGNORANT REGARDING GNOSTICISM, YET, THAT DOES NOT IMPEDE YOU FROM MAKING PATHETIC ATTEMPTS AT DISSING IT.

PEOPLE OF YOUR KIND ARE UNWITTING INSTRUMENTS FOR THE PERPETUATION OF THE DEMIOURGO'S POWER; YOUR ILLUSORY LOVE FOR LIFE IS ACTUALLY A LUST FOR PLEASURE; YOU ARE A CONTENT SLAVE.

>Sounds like you don't know much about Buddhism.
Or he disagrees with it and thinks asceticism is worthwhile?

>it's another autistic tripfaggot who only types with caps lock on
why do people do this?
just for (You)s?

A key part of ascension is realizing how foolish you look to others when typing everything in CAPS.

Gnostics are just Christians larping as platoists.

It is what you make of it, some people genuinely enjoy that lifestyle. The Middle Path is merely meant to serve as a guide. You may do as you please, but accept the consequences that your actions may bring to others and strive to do good by others through your actions.

magick is the only way

Buddhism is simply a poor man's Stoicism.

Gnostics are just Christians who hate Jews

GNOSTICISM IS THE MOST GENUINE FORM OF CHRISTIANITY —IT IS AUTHENTIC CHRISTIANITY, UNLIKE JUDEOCHRISTIANITY, WHICH COMPRISES CATHOLICISM, ORTHODOXY, PROTESTANTISM, EVANGELICALISM, LUTHERANISM, MORMONISM, ET CETERA.

Quit LARPing

?

Green Pill is cute! Cute!!

ITT: 32 posts of LARPing.

Go to bed smiley

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUkiBz9rYEs

Daily reminder that Gnosticism is Satanic.

Whatever happened to the original autistic caps lock poster? Does anyone have her trip? I used to hate her, but now I really miss her autism and would like to read some old posts.

First, avoid false gnostics, as they serve the demiurge.
Seek spiritual experiences with gnostic meditation, you will gain knowledge from those internally.

I lol'd

>mormons
>Christian
Wew

Except Platonism like the demiurge.

This is the original caps lock poster and he gets a new trip every week

what the fuck is this autism lmao

I love this shit so much