I legit just sold all my ETH for SC

I legit just sold all my ETH for SC.

About $20k worth of Sia. How bad did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtKADQnjQmc
forum.ark.io/topic/341/biz-the-little-guy-s-delegate-90-payout-transparent-sharing-pool
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You bought late into the meme

I am a value investor. I legit believe in the product they are providing. Plus they actually charge fiat for their services. This shit, seriously, I believe will moon.

long term hodl, once they get their shitty electron app-wallet going nothing can stop them.

pic related, gonna be my ride from SC mooning.

Just like Ripple?
Stellar?
NEM?
STEEM?

You kid yourself user...

>music for this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=UtKADQnjQmc

I agree honestly.
Actually I am long on XEM too.

then why the fuck are you asking me?

Charging for cloud storage when google drive is free?

I really don't get the sia meme

You dun goofed. Ought a get into ark, at least some of that stack. Fuck vaginacoins.

Yeah, a couple gigs. Think bigger, user. Corporations, hospitals, etc.

Bought in a few days ago, feeling pretty good about it :)

Goddamn smurf vaginas.

I got Ark right when it dropped and sold after the first pump. I thought that was it for that shit coin. I had 60k of them, could have 6k from it now. Oh well I guess. Can't win them all.

You did it wrong

whats wrong with NEM?

wise move op. sorta. I would not have sold all my ETH but I would have spent a lot of USD.

Siacoin is easily the most undervalued coin in crypto right now. It's the only coin worth something that's only a cent (and fractions of a cent just a month ago).

$1 in a year imo. The tech is just too good. actually frustrated I don't have enough money to just throw at it. if my balls were bigger I'd pull out of most of my other coins and put it all in sia honestly

This is a joke thread right? A parody? Why would you give up GUARANTEED GAINS for just HODLing for a Veeky Forums flavor of the month coin?

Mo' money.

Any programmers here? Making your own wallet around the Siad-API should be really easy, right?

Just GETting/POSTing stuff to the API and display data back, right? I basically get why they decided to go with Electron but I still hate that stuff. (Too lazy to make a proper native program? Just put it in a browser and call it a day.)

Those can all pay Dropbox of Drive Plus for like a couple hundreds a year, which is like infinite specks of a penny for a corporation/hospital/etc

Can't tell if serious.

>calls Ark shit
>puts life savings into a meme

Look into IOC if you want to see a similar, but way more adequate company than SC will ever be

Have you read the arkpool threads? We're halfway to getting free ark, all you have to do is hold them in your wallet and vote for our guy. You seem like a holder, and ark seems pretty awesome. Current thread and the forum link is

forum.ark.io/topic/341/biz-the-little-guy-s-delegate-90-payout-transparent-sharing-pool