>athens
>sparta
>not gay

kek

SPARTA.

Sparta

I'd rather live in Athens, so....

Fascist Sparta > Democrat Athens

Athens because if I lived in Sparta I likely wouldn't survive the process, and neither would any of you pasty NEETs for that matter.
Athens had a healthy degenerate culture that modern people would more easily integrate into whereas Sparta is no fun allowed

>Fascist Sparta

Sparta so I could be killed at birth.

Sparta was fash as fuck though

>picking anything other than Athens
Uncultured losers

APPARENTLY, YOU ARE IGNORANT REGARDING SPARTA, AND IGNORE WHAT FASCISM IS.

Athens because it sounds like a good place for fagget virgin autists like me

Its like ancient time sweden where i can just fap to lolis and be a beta cuck

Sparta was traditionalist as fuck, and you would know if you read Thucydides

unironically this

Not true senpai

Sparta was original fash

>Hated tyranny
>Fascist

Athens, because if I lived in Sparta I would either be a slave or, at the very best, an angry manlet drinking goat blood soup.

>forced to create the most highly trained military in the region for the pure purpose of quelling slave rebellions
>not tyrannical

Sparta of course. Why would you want to help decadent Athenians?

Because being Spartan was miserable. Sparta feared Athens because their ideal lifestyle would inspire Spartan slaves, which were 95% of the population, to revolt.

Sparta has soldiers and slaves

Athens has philosophers, artists, writers etc.

Sparta survived better but was culturally and intellectually deficient

THE ROTE REPETITION OF ERRONEOUS PRECONCEPTIONS REGARDING SPARTA, IN THIS THREAD, IS PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING.

THE FACT THAT SOMEONE CAN UNIRONICALLY POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS AMAZING:

1. SPARTA WAS NOT A MONARCHY, NOR A DIARCHY, BUT A REPUBLIC.

2. THE SPARTAN STATE WAS NOT ORGANIZED BY CASTES, NOR BY SOCIOECONOMIC CLASSES, BUT BY SOCIOECONOMIC STRATA, WHICH WERE STRICTLY PROFESSIONAL SECTORS.

3. THERE WAS NO SLAVERY IN SPARTA; THE HELOTS WERE NOT SLAVES; THEY WERE FARMERS.

4. SPARTANS WERE NOT UNHYGIENIC; SPARTANS RECOGNIZED THE ESSENTIALITY OF PERSONAL HYGIENE —THEY HAD A CULTURE OF SALUBRITY.

5. SPARTANS WERE NOT BRUTES; SPARTANS VIRTUALLY INVENTED PHILOSOPHY, AND WERE ACCOMPLISHED ARTISANS.

6. SPARTANS NOT ONLY EXCELLED ON LAND, BUT ALSO ON SEA —THEY TAUGHT THE ATHENIANS HOW TO BUILD, AND SAIL, SHIPS.

7. SPARTANS DID NOT NEGLECT CUISINE, BUT RATHER, REGARDED IT AS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF CULTURE.

8. SPARTANS WERE NOT "TRADITIONALISTS"; ON THE CONTRARY, THEY WERE ANTITRADITIONALISTS; THEY WERE RADICALISTS, WHICH IS WHY EVERYONE ELSE AROUND THEM USED TO SCORN THEM —CONVERSELY, THE ATHENIANS WERE EXTREMELY TRADITIONALISTIC.

9. SPARTANS WERE NOT BELLICOSE, BUT MARTIAL; THEY DID NOT WORSHIP ARES AS A DEITY OF BELLICOSITY, BUT AS A DEITY OF RESTRAINED FURY DIRECTED BY THE WISDOM OF ATHENA.

>implying any form of undemocratic military authoritarianism is the same thing as facism

>muh sparta
Most of you autistic neckbeards wouldn't even survive the examination after birth, let alone the training during childhood.
Sparta literally depopulated itself by throwing too many babies away even at the slightest sign of imperfection.

Samos.

Polykrates for life.

Yerushalayim.

Jerusalem.

>There are people on this board who seriously believe this stuff

Why would you want to be Spartan? You spend your life being treated like shit to become a super soldier just to keep a lot of slaves in line, and then when you actually get to fight you get BTFOd by some Theban peasant with a sling.

Holy shit.

>reddit of greece

Actually, I concur.

>helots were not slaves but farmers
Ah yes, that's why there's so many revolts, they liked farming so much they got violent

Achaemenid dynasty, isn't that obvious?

Y'all fuckers gotta read this before talking shit

Athens.

I don't fancy spending most of my adult life being a gay boy and getting fucked by older soldiers, and not even being able to see a woman or get married until I'm 30.

PYRRHOS
Y
R
R
H
O
S

Persia

GTFO PEASANTS, SELEUCID EMPIRE COMING THROUGH!

So were they the Prussia of the ancient world?

Not a single one of these points is accurate. You are the most pathetically stupid faggot on this website.

>>BTFOd by some Theban peasant with a sling.
Sacred Band.
T O P K E K Y O U

>war, oppressing helots and fucking bald women isn't fun

Athens all the way. If they had just stuck with Pericles' strategy...

cowards who sneak into Plataea by night and try to force a coup

>Slogan: Freedom for Hellenes
>biggest slaveowning society in Hellenic world

Sparta. Athens had no excuse for the sort of shit they did.

The Persians, of course.

Where the fuck is that archer shooting?

>Choosing the miserable, tyrannical, hivemind of superstitious brutes that was Sparta.
>Be born like a fucking insect into a warrior caste to fulfill your duty of buttfucking and waging war all the time.
>Be hated by every other Greek tribe save for a few, because your people are known to be treacherous, conniving, tyrannical, aggro mongoloids.
>This is better than being born in the Polis of Athens.

>I shall liberate all of Thrace from the Athenian oppression
Did Brasidas do anything wrong?

>Be hated by every other Greek tribe save for a few
That is why Thrace rised up with Brasidas when he came? Athens was a more cruel overlord than Sparta ever was.Hell they even let Athens
survive after they got annihilated something that Athens wouldn't have done

Sparta Internet Defense Force strikes again

>city cucks
Go epeiros or go home

Literal barbaroi.

How can you know what's accurate if you're ignorant? All you think you know is ready-made notions concocted and perpetuated by "academics".

>Quality military training
>fascist
Stop posting anytime

>get defeated by a bunch of faggots fueled by nothing but their flaming homo love
>quality military training