Stop venerating foreign deities

Stop venerating foreign deities

Stop listening to Varg

Stop murdering people and destoying property that doesn't belong to you

Varg did nothing wrong, Euronymous was a shithead

He didn't kill anyone, those churches were empty

>Stop listening to Varg
please.....

There is nothing wrong with burning churches.

>He has never broken a promise
>He has never forgotten his people
>He has never lied

>The Lord will not allow a righteous person to starve.—Proverbs 10:3
>If women go on in faith and love and holy self-control, she will be kept safe at the time of childbirth.—1 Timothy 2:12,15
>There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.”—Matthew 16:28
>“When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. I tell you the truth, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.”—Matthew 10:23
>I will not be angry forever.—Jeremiah 3:12
>Mine anger, it shall burn forever. —Jeremiah 17:4
>All these people died still believing what God had promised them. They did not receive what was promised.—Hebrews 11:13
>Thus saith the Lord God: Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt… I am against thee, and against thy rivers, and I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from the tower of Syene even unto the border of Ethiopia. No foot of man shall pass through it, nor foot of beast shall pass through it, neither shall it be inhabited forty years. And I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities among the cities that are laid waste shall be desolate forty years: and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and will disperse them through the countries.-Ezekiel, chapter 29

Also racism's a sin, so I don't think the OP of that can seriously call himself both a "Christian" and a "white nationalist"

It's true he never did any of those things and He was also the One who divided the people into nations.

Okay man from Norway

>implying nordic gods weren't influenced by foreign deities.

Except that's all bullshit? Why in the fuck should anyone believe your superstition over other superstitions? Objectively speaking, Euro-Polytheism and Christianity have the exact same basis in fact, which is to say zero, as neither have any sort of verifiable evidence for their claims about reality.

It is all true and the King of Angels taught the Norsemen many things.

Except that Jesus unlike Thor, was real :^)

Jesus promised love and compassion but I see none of that.

Thor promised to kill all Giants and I see no Giants.

As a historical person? Yeah probably. As the son of a deity? Not really, given that the verifiable evidence for the supernatural events surrounding his life, death and supposed resurrection are scant to non-existent.

May Mary's Son cure your blindness.

Yeah, I remember when motivational posters were a thing too. You post makes me a bit nostalgic

>>it's all bullshit
Fixed for reality, skip.
>>taught the norsemen
No. People who have been dead for 2000 years do not teach people things. Take your fucking medication you moron.

Stop venerating deities

Actually, that motivational poster went something like: Jesus promised the end of all evil men, Thor promised the end of all Ice Giants, and I don't see many Ice Giants around, do you? It was a pretty good troll pic that got the bible bangers to post tons of deus vult memes while simultaneously calling neo-pagans larpers for bonus irony points.

Stop venerating

Jesus lives.

Yeah no shit, the guy who runs the local taco joint is still alive, which is honestly surprising given what happens to my digestive system whenever I eat out at his establishment.

Fuck you Jesus Juan Carlos Mendez, you fucking prick, I know you got concentrated salmonella in your special sauce you rat bastard.

Simply stating things doesn't make them true. If they were, your mother would actually be a whore who sucks my cock dry every other day of the week after I get done plowing her, rather then the above just being a long form version of a your mom joke.

Foul mouthed troublemakers.

>he doesn't believe in the supernatural

Its not a superstition.
>he's never watched a basketball game
Thor missed all the niggers.
The fact that you can recognize the lack of compassion means you must be able to recognize compassion which means it must exist in some sense, hence you can not use its non-existence as a proof of non-existence of one who promised it or at least a proof of a broken promise.
>scant to non-existent
This is because you say it is impossible before you even examine the evidence.
But if you concede it in theory and then I tell you people back then believed it occurred you'd say people back then believed in impossible things. If you just put down the fedora, took up the microscope of unbiased logic, you would see God and his son The Christ.
>claims
>more claims
May I inquire as to the nature and the evidence of these claims, in the least I'll take the rationale.
Ayo hol' up
>puts on trench coat
so you be sayin'
>unsheathes katana
hol' up
>teleports behind you
you be sayin'
>browses Reddit
we tip and sheit?
no :^ l

>he doesn't know justified belief is indistinguishable from knowledge and any other definition is self refuting but people accept it because of bias and they are afraid that the world is made of paper and one deviation from the party line will cause everything to collapse
shiggy

>>Its not a superstition.
Yeah it is. All the supernatural nonsense in your religious text is superstition in fact.

>>This is because you say it is impossible before you even examine the evidence.
I have examined the evidence actually, and it doesn't wash. You have the bible and assorted traditions with little to no outside support for the supernatural claims that are central to your faith, and fucking no the fact that people in the middle ages believed in the literal truth of the bible does not mean the bible's claims about supernatural happenings are fact.

>>May I inquire as to the nature and the evidence of these claims, in the least I'll take the rationale.
You're the one making the improbable claims chief, you need to prove them.

>. All the supernatural nonsense in your religious text is superstition in fact.
It's so funny. I could say the same thing about Darwin's theory of evolution.

Biology isn't my field, but take this sort of shit to Veeky Forums and see how quick you get smacked the fuck down by people who actually know what the fuck they are are talking about.

What makes you think you know what you're talking about when it comes to the existence of divinity?

>Proverbs 10:3
that's about spiritual hunger, if you actually bothered to look at more than one translation or even the context of the verse.
>1 Timothy 2
that's specifically about women in Ephesus and the verse doesn't say "safe," it says they will be "saved through childbirth"
>Matthew 16:28
That's about the transfiguration, which happens 1 chapter later
>Jeremiah verses
Talk about ripping verses out of context and treating them like general statements rather than statements at two separate groups.
>Hebrews
They were promised a Messiah but he didn't come for another 2000 years m8, they died not having received it.
>Ezekiel
was a prophecy about Egypt no longer being a great power, which it ceased being.

Because I'm smarter then people who take hebrew fairy tales seriously, because the burden of proof is on the person making the claim and because all of the "proof" I have seen you xtians post is hilariously underwhelming at best.

>bible have been proven to be wrong about pretty much everything
>you totally should believe its claims about the existence of some random sky genie

>>posts correct, if rather arrogant statements over a picture of a man who isn't obese and/or wearing a fedora
You guys are getting slow, fat and weak. :^)

>But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.

>bible bangers

There weren't any on Veeky Forums when motivational posters were a thing.

>>a bible quote being posted to prove something to someone who doesn't consider the bible to be true or factual on many of it's supernatural claims.
You guys are also getting dumb I see.

There were when various pagan posters were being posted on /pol/ by assorted trolls though. I would know, I was there.

>we have proven that amino acids were able to generate on their own in early earth conditions
>we have proven that rna chains can evolve into self-replicating systems
>bacteria and insects evolving into new forms that are more suitable for their living conditions have been observed
>transitional fossils have been unearthed
>dna evidence linking various lifeforms have been found
>but that doesn't count cuz my omnibus of ancient hebrew bedtime stories told me that earth was 6k years old, created in 6 days and flat

>>a bible quote being posted to prove something to someone who doesn't consider the bible to be true or factual on many or all of it's supernatural claims.

Fixed.

>it's

>/pol/

Motivational posters, or rather demotivational posters, predate /pol/ by quite some margin, don't think they were all that popular anymore when /pol/ became a board in what like, 2011?

Whoops, my bad.

I forgive you.

All I know is that people would post pagan general threads on /pol/ with images like that which would in turn get swarmed over by the Deus Vult crowd.

So my options are Mormonism, Scientology, or an Indian religion...

Much obliged.

Or you know, just not venerating any deities.

How lifeless.

I disagree, but this thread has basically run its course so I see no real reason to argue about this anymore.

Goodnight then, I will be praying for you.

God bless.

Become muslim already shitheads.