Pssst

Pssst.

Hey.

You haven't forgotten about me have you?

15 sats. Not bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/
m.imgur.com/Gm30ETT?r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its the next DGB.

Needs better memes.

People just don't listen. They start buying espers around 100 sats.

ESP2 is basically what DGB was a year ago.

Most of you got in after 500-1000 sat.

This is 15 sat right now everyone.

Take it or leave it.

YOU WHATS UP ISSJA BOOOI CRYPTOCODERZ HERE I FAILED TO REVIVE 10 SHITTY ALT COINS OVER THE LAST YEARS AND I ALSO STARTED SOM OWN PROJECTS WHICH ALL PLUMMETED JUST BUY MY NEW PROJECT ESPER THIS TIME EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FINE YES GOOD BUY BUY BUYBUY!!!

But why would people switch from ETH to ESP2?

25 USD worth it?

Sure, why not. Not a big sum to risk.

memes?

All in-ing this coin, lol.

cy@ in two months anons

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/

I put in $10 in last night, ill put 0 more tonight then just let it sit there

>0
Meant 20

all-in'd at 4 sats and ill be riding this wave until we reach insanecoin levels. its inevitable once masternodes come in, it hits some exchanges, etc.

theres always that one coin that nobody plays attention to that ends up going to the moon

also pretty clear someone is either trying to suppress the price by building some sell walls or a full blown retard.

if youre holding bags why hold it down o.O accumulation?

It's a scam, stay away or lose money. Prices are manipulated.

Research yourself about the coin, it's bullshit

It's actually healthy. We dont want Espers to jump to 100 sat in minutes, just to be dumped shortly because that will scarea potential investors. I hope the price will stabilize at 12-15 satoshi for awhile before dev announcing next major update.

Source?

>theres always that one coin that nobody plays attention to that ends up going to the moon

Yep.

ESP2 is the silent hard working one. Its got an active community of Devs on Discord, good rallying support on Twitter and its currently at that sweet spot between conception and implementation.

Their Android & iOS wallets will be completed by the end of June, master nodes by August and soon after that it'll be listed on placed like Poloniex and Bittrex.

By December it'll be at SC prices or possibly DGB.

>It's actually healthy. We dont want Espers to jump to 100 sat in minutes, just to be dumped shortly because that will scarea potential investors. I hope the price will stabilize at 12-15 satoshi for awhile before dev announcing next major update.

This.

Buying it now @ 15 sat is a pure steal.

Once more people get a whiff of its potential it'll be up to 100 sats in no time.

m.imgur.com/Gm30ETT?r