Whale here

whale here

you guys should get in on this while you can still scoop it up for less than 10 cents

this shit gonna moon to $1 once it hits exchanges. no coiners gonna be on suicide watch

youve been warned!

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/wagerr/wagerr
linkedin.com/in/david-mah-3ba983143/
linkedin.com/in/wagerrx/
linkedin.com/in/johnchoi11/
linkedin.com/in/thomas-mclaughlin-70a39578/
linkedin.com/company-beta/22301268/
linkedin.com/in/jm-maradiaga-95a988141/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Running a Node on this shit will be so profitable

Prove you're a whale. Send 1 btc to:
3P39kE9qpztDnpnRCigrtCY98sEVe7j1JsW

I was SO close to actually getting in on it before i scrolled down and saw their lead developer

The people a company employs says a lot about it

> im more interested in mens aesthetics than making money

maybe homocoin is a better fit for you

Bought in OP. thanks for the head's up senpai.

Good devs are always eccentrics. Combine that with the asian CEO and the asian full stack dev, it's confirmed you are a fucking retard.

>gambling
>sports
>normie
>impossible to fail

Thank you senpai, I hope you're right

Smart people know that clothes are a tool used to influence how people perceive you and your company.

github.com/wagerr/wagerr

They had no whitepaper until the ICO started. It got propped up within days. It's all a bunch of bullshit.

I bet the OP is getting paid to shill this. Just think, why in the world would you give these fucks your money? There are MUCH more promising projects.

examples plox

>github.com/wagerr/wagerr

He's a coder, he's not going into a bloody showing to sell anything. Look at Jason, he had a presentation that looked like it was made by a 12 year old, poor body language, no proper suit and tie, and people are still shilling the living shit out of DGB.

Expecting a coder to look like a businessman? I don't know what else to say... personally, if I saw a coder dressed in a suit, I wouldn't go near that company because it looks more like a scam made by a couple of rich entrepreneurs.

Meant @2358162

Of what? How can you not see how low quality this cash grab is?

People in cryptocurrencies are so gullible. That and there's a lot of retards buying into anything thinking they'll always find a bigger retard to sell to.

Or whatever that clowns name was... Jared.

If this turns out being a scam, I couldn't care less either. I only put a few k into it... but if it is real (which I think it is), the return will be crazy.

>Running a Node on this shit will be so profitable

How much coins would I need for a node; do we know that already? Can a node be run on a Synology NAS?
You say profitable - if we assume that it moons to $0.5, what is your prediction for how much cash/WGR a node will generate a day?
Sorry if those are noobie questions, I'm new to this, but OP successfully sold this to me and i might as well go in 100%.

As for the missing GitHub:

"The decision to not release any code has been taken by the CEO David. The reasoning for it is that there are competitors who are trying to take advantage since wagerr is the first mover in this market.

There has been development ongoing for the past 8 month and also a wallet demo on the 15th. There are 2 active devs on the team and we are hiring another next week. I would advise anyone who wants to know more to join the slack where the team are very good at answering any questions you may have... slack.wagerr.com/"

And here's the dev team:

linkedin.com/in/david-mah-3ba983143/
linkedin.com/in/wagerrx/
linkedin.com/in/johnchoi11/
linkedin.com/in/thomas-mclaughlin-70a39578/
linkedin.com/company-beta/22301268/
linkedin.com/in/jm-maradiaga-95a988141/

the code is private atm

demo on 15th, code will be released later

but whatevs im just a shil... so do whatever you want with this info

people are fucking retarded if they miss out on this based what the devs look like

that's a shit project which makes no sense. they just want to scoop up some ico money.

>people are fucking retarded if they miss out on this based what the devs look like

I know. Veeky Forumslogic

Can you paid shills get out? Veeky Forums doesn't have too much money anyways, better off trying to sell this scam elsewhere.