Going to kms soon

I saved up $50,000 after wagecucking and started day trading crypto last year. Somehow I still fucked up and made losses of -$30,000. I still have $20,000 left but I give up. I tried and failed at day trading and I sure as hell don't want to be a wagecuck anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_gambling
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Learn to HODL, I bet you buy schill dumps at 10 SATS and sell at 5. If you want to win, take 10k and throw it in DGB and learn to respect the will of the HODL. Or fall victim to more pajeets scamming your dumbass on yobit

How can you be so shit shoulda hodled

how the fuck do you lose money in a raging hyper bull market like this?

>daytrading
Hold you dum niggr

HODL only works with bitcoin newfriend, as it is a bitcoin meme. Applying it to shitcoins will not end well.

Literally everyone who tries to daytrade (ie newfags) does this. Don't kys, invest in some stable coins and wagecuck while HODLing. If you want, take $1,000 and do 2-week or so trades, buying up P&D memecoins.
You will be rich, eventually

Capping this post when DGB and WAVES make me a millionaire in 6 months

Please send your bitcoin to me before killing yourself

1A2QVuC9m4mZhAZGtmy8yx6sHsz2SajGWs

Just dump it all into eth/btc and some good alt coins and go get a real job.

DAY TRADING IS FOR NEETS WITH THEIR PARENTS ELECTRIFY COINS.

WAGE KEKS HODL AND BECOME THE NEW ROTHSCHILDS.

IM A NEET

IM YOUR DOCTOR
EAT YOUR MEDICINE AND TAKE AWAY FROM COMPUTER
DO IT NOW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_gambling
Problem gambling (or ludomania, but usually referred to as "gambling addiction" or "compulsive gambling") is an urge to gamble continuously despite harmful negative consequences or a desire to stop. Problem gambling is often defined by whether harm is experienced by the gambler or others, rather than by the gambler's behaviour. Severe problem gambling may be diagnosed as clinical pathological gambling if the gambler meets certain criteria. Pathological gambling is a common disorder that is associated with both social and family costs.

so instead of day trading with a few hundred, you tossed in 50k your first time?

thanks for giving me money but don't post here again.

Bait post.

I invested 100k last month, I'm now down to 10k after investing it all on mooncoin.

Do you believe me?

OP I'm gonna be nice to you since I lost some on a shitcoin too (except I only had $500 to start so it wasn't that bad for me).

I turned that loss into nearly 10k now btw. I started crypto only a few months ago.

Here's my coins that have basically been giving me nothing but money nonstop:

ETH, ANT, LUN, BTC, STRAT, UBQ, REP

STRAT and ETH made me the most money, that's how I turned my small amount into 10k and then diversified from there.

Literally can't go fucking wrong holding these, you will get all your money back in a few months if you diversify into those or at least hold 3 of them if you want gains faster.

If you want to gamble and get your money back even faster, put it into RDD, it's gonna have Redd-ID coming out, easiest gains with little effort, just need to be a bit patient.

But take it from someone who is holding good coins, you will only get a few % each week but you will keep making money slowly at least.

>Literally everyone who tries to daytrade (ie newfags) does this
Wrong.

>Nearly everyone who tries to daytrade (ie newfags) does this
Correct.

Stop selling at a loss and u will never lose faggot
Don't buy at all time high
Diversify your portfolio
how tf did u lose 50k is beyond me

can i have your stuff user? i will remember you forever 1A2xjFq8gdDhCJPfWqEazsGBoQTL1xemzr

You should've put it in RDD
I've made 10x gains

This is without Redd ID... not sure how you did that

Buy ripple it's going to shoot up in the next couple of days

Yup exactly. Avoid day trading like the plague, especially if you're new. Or get into it with a few hundred dollars first so you can learn the ropes... Try to make 1k, and so on.

For fuck sakes OP. Start listening.

Also avoid Veeky Forums for awhile and learn to read graphs, then you can gauge when to actually buy, vs being told to by shills on here.

Just invest 20k in 4 non-shitcoins, hodl, check back in 6 months and sell. You will probably be up. Never day trade.

>lost money
>all you had to do was buy mooncoin
>all you still have to do is buy mooncoin
Mooncoin is going to 400 SATs

moon just tanked lol

how the fuck do you manage to lose money when almost every cypto has sky rocketed? my god

put it all in a hail-mary shitcoin before you kill yourself. might go 10x.

Just kys already beta cuck

Lol OP is the one who's money has been distributed among all the other people here. Thanks OP.

But seriously, if you just held coins for a month or 2 without looking, you'd make loads of money.

>daytrading

you deserve it you cuck

how's that even possible.
Though my initial investement was shit (about $500usd), because I'm a poor neet, I still made over 4k in the past month.
You should give me your money, I'll make both of us rich before the bubble bursts

what the fuck men, the guy is literally to commit suicide and your best advice to a fellow user is to buy your bag holding trash? that is lower than shills, you are just a fucking nigger.

How much money did you put in them? You're out of your mind if you think it's going up 100x

Lmfao, if you put that all into bit coin, you would be worth 16 million in 30 years.

Learn to hold and find a funner job in the mean time. Stupid cuck

Just buy BTC and walk away.

how can you fuck up day trade ? buy top 20 coin that has a dip. Give sell order slightly higher. Worst case is you are stucked with something that will recover sooner or later. I started with daytrade and still do it. Just buy from everything a bit so you arent stuck if you cant sell.

>not day trading a small amount first to see if it right for you before going all in