If you had to choose a war to fight in, which one would you choose, on what side would you be, and why?

If you had to choose a war to fight in, which one would you choose, on what side would you be, and why?

You die in the war no matter what, so don't try to choose one just because you'll make it though it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillage_of_Sigtuna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wippedesfleot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Norman Invasion of England

I'd like to die fighting to save my country from the normans. Even if we lose.

The Norwegian Crusade.

You plunder your way through Muslims to the Holy land and then visit Constantinople and get a new horsie as a gift, then ride into the sunset.

How is this still not a movie?

The war on drugs

Pillage of Sigtuna, pillager side.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillage_of_Sigtuna

I would fight in the "Desert's Crusade" in Argentina, with my great grandfather. Slaying the natives together and getting mad loot and lands.
Yeah, I would end up killed by some fucking stone or stoneaxe or whatever flung in the air, but I would have pwned hundreds of them.

The cold war. Technically nobody died in it.

Omaha Beach as a German machine gunner. Not because I'm a Nazi or anything but if I have to die I might as well die gunning down advancing hordes of enemies. But if I keep my current conscience then I'd probably go traitor mode and start shooting other Germans.

>The cold war. Technically nobody died in it.
But that's wrong.

You'd die shot or being run over by a tank in east Germany trying to protest the Russian occupation.

Cold war = proxy wars.

Millions died to protect or expand from ideologies.

Napoleonic Wars probably. I like the uniforms and combat conventions. It also seems like the most relaxed era for warfare I can think of.

>freezing to death

Kettle war

I am soup.

Emu wars
I am diginity

hahaahahaha

I live where it easily gets to and below -30. European winters ain't shit.

1st Anglo-Maratha war

The Trojan war or the Jewish-Roman Wars.

As a Briton during the Anglo-Saxon settlements. After the Battle of Wippedesfleot, it would have been dark ages meme epic to take a hand in throwing the Eternal Anglos back into the North Sea. I don't like to brag, but I've seen The Patriot twice and Braveheart three times. I could've helped.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wippedesfleot

Either with Alexander when he btfo of the Persians, Any major Roman battle led by Caeser, or Stalingrad.

Fucking Harold could have won if they didn't fall for the feint meme every time and if he actually brought his entire army down south. Also, why didn't you fuckers bring more archers? Just have them sit behind the shieldwall and take out the horses.

The Rhodesian bush war.
I would be one of the guys in a helicopter accident.
I think there were only 2 combat fatalities.

Roman Jewish war. On the Roman side of course. For obvious reasons.

I was thinking of a specific battle. Not the entire conflict. My mistake.

WWII , as an SS officer in a camp , the one who drop the zyklon-B in the shower ans looking in the little windows !

This isn't total war, he couldn't stop his soldiers charging down the hill after the Bretons and Flemish who looked like they had routed.

Battle of Yeghevard as a safavid zamburak

to rekt some sunniggers