Official laugh at DGB holders thread

Official laugh at DGB holders thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HJAHAHAHAHAHAH

TOLD YOU LOSERS LOOOOOOOOOOOooOoOoOPl

I got in at 105 sats. You were saying?

>Trying to trick me into selling

dgb has stabilized, the weak hands has shed their coins, the whales ate it right up

and im still up 15x my original investment, so life's good

this is getting overhand. I put 0,04 btc in it and have 0,2 now. What the fuck are you talking about? it was 0,24 yesterday but it looks pretty stable now.

Got in at 30sats. Still comfy.

Jesus christ so these are the kinds of retards who bought in DGB. Why the fuck aren't you selling you idiot? You are literally losing money

Lawl all those faggots who sold are gonna kill themselves in a few years when they see how they could make 2000% if they just weren't such pussies.

tfw your portfolio is 30% DGB and 30% ZCash so much red.

Because I don't need to and, for me, the potential of holding outweighs the risk of trying to sell and buy the dip.

Buying more. Saw a 150 BTC buy order earlier.

As in it actually filled. Some big players are accumulating

You have no idea how this works if you're panic selling after one dip. Enjoy losing your money on random coins while whales buy up your cheap coins

wait... you think we only just bought in? i'm still up 2000% or something daft like that. we've been through worse patches, holding was the right thing to do at 900 and it's the right thing to do now.

>still higher than its been in a week
>price hasn't changed much in 4 hours
>slowly rising

You ain't getting my bags.

Look at these bag holders trying to cope
HAHAAHHAHAHA

It's really been a learning experience watching the orders that get filled. I hadn't realized just how easy it is to manipulate the price of these coins by having a massive number of low volume sales go through that go ever lower in value.

It's a little obvious though when you see a dozen 40.000000000 all go through at the same time though. Because who seriously would be doing a sale like of just 10 DGB?

I bought at 800sat when Veeky Forums was doing exactly what it is doing now, mocking dgb holders relentlessly.

I have a feeling most of the threads mocking DGB holders are people wanting to encourage selling so they can pick up more coins.

Time to ditch that shitcoin and get into SWT, you retarded faggots.

Yep. How it works and why pump and dumps can exist so easily in this market

Same shit with April's top scamcoin, XRP.

Same scenario and same delusional idiots with their moon/hodl mantras trying to comfort themselves into "this will bounce back - and then DGB $50" or some shit like that.

Fuckin hate you jew faggots. Biz is nothing but jew shills for bags.

t. digiless smartman

My DGB is still up 220% pajeet?

I sold to cover my buy in long ago. This is smooth sailing for me nigger. Tungsten fucking hands from here on in.

Bag holders? Most of us longtime hodlers got in ages ago so we're in profit either way, are you guys new? I bet Its the guys begging for coins in mooning threads that post shit like this

>t. MoonCoin bagholder