reddcoin.com/
reddit.com/r/reddCoin
reddcointalk.org/
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/wiki/tipbot_twitter#wiki_4._withdraw
reddcoin.com/papers/PoSV_FAQ.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=YsRBTROQnOw
youtube.com/watch?v=aEJTNZ6FCPc
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6d06qt/why_is_an_entirely_new_crypto_needed_just_for/
reddcoinfaucet.info/ref/RhRXj9VV2iTsi2gRrv3Ys4ueucLWHRVci3
youtu.be/3EYxedDWTvA?t=428
reddcoin.com/#Wallets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Redd ID is coming soon.

Get the fuck off DGB, it's a sinking ship

So fucking stoked, no redders on suicide watch,

Buying under 500sats is massive savings

yeah, I agree it is still undervalued compared to other altcoins ($0.0028). You can see from the chart, it has a healthy growth over time. It is not a PnD altcoin. It has a real functionality especially in the social media.

Can you give me a prediction on this one?

how long until it's 1k/10k/1$?

If the Redd-ID comes out (and it will soon, very soon), it could reach 300-500 satoshi IMO

Well it started as a PnD coin about a month ago but the fresh capital really made a change and got the devs off their asses. It will rise even more once Redd ID is launched in the coming days.

>
I feel like it'll hit 1K~2K as soon as Redd ID comes out.

10k once we have a userbase around Redd ID which won't be hard. Probably next year

1 Week / 1 Month / 1 Year

Guaranteed

that's a bit fast but nothing wrong. lets hope it hits those numbers

Redd-ID is almost done. The developers just wait for the situation to "calm down". John Nash (the lead dev) said that he personally does not like PnD scheme. He said in the interview that Redd-ID is 95% finished.

Link to the interview:
youtu.be/aEJTNZ6FCPc?t=24m33s

>imgur.com/a/w5Kzq
stop deluding yourself. I am balls deep in this coin but 400 sats is a much more reasonable figure.

When do you guys think Redd-ID will come out?

This weekend bro.
Someone had source

ok, i just noticed that it's doing basically the same movement as some time ago what the fuck. therefore it "SHOULD" moon soon.

Nobody knows for sure except the devs. But from what John said that it is 95% finished, it could be anytime soon (weeks). However, when that time comes, it will jump really fast to higher values. Therefore, currently it is a great time to buy RDD IMO

It's not coming out this weekend wtf

Probably next month
Get it while its cheap

Thanks senpai

Those fucking sell walls are holding this coin down so bad

i put in 1btc at teh bottom just for shtis n gigs

In at 100 sats, take me to the moon sometime soon plz

Nah, whales are accumulating
Another pump incoming I think
Look at the chart patterns

When Redd-ID is launched, this RDD will break 1,000 sats overnight.

Depending on how rapidly it is adopted it will break 10k sats within months/weeks of Redd-ID launch.

Normies can use it, grandma can use it, camgirls can use it.

It's the cryptocoin to bring crypto into mainstream social media, and will open the nocoiner market to crypto as a whole since it will stop being some technological mystery currency and employ low-barrker usage for social media microtipping.

It isn't trying to compete with eth/btc, and never will. It'll ride to maybe $0.05-0.15 USD, maybe peaking around $0.50-1.00.

But that's ~20-400x the current value of $0.0028

Not an overnight moon or daytrading coin, get in now while it's 100 sat and hold for 6mo so you can retire in lamboland

you fucking idiot. look at the buy orders for this, and then fucking slap yourself.

you should be thanking your lord kek in heaven that the price is being held down right now so for once in your life you have a chance to just buy and hodl and not be a fucking bagholder faggot

Do you think it will rise soon? I'm having a hard time deciding between this and Waves, and yes, I have to decide because I'm already holding 5 coins I don't want to let go.

Why is this coin being shilled so hard? Is user looking out for us or just trying to dump his bags on someone?

it's not being shilled...lots of shitcoins are being shilled right now and the people not holding bags are trying to remind you fucktards what a real investment looks like

Well shilling isn't always a bad thing. Look at Ark for example, shit is being shilled insanely here but that didn't stop from having a 100% increase in price in the spam of a few days.

user probably has a bag of Reddcoins, but if his intention was to dump quickly, I don't think he would post about it for such a long time.

Okay fuck it, bought some of this. When can I expect some returns? seems like shit's steady at 100 sat mark

RDD always pumps on Fridays get in now

IMO, this coin is a long-term investment, if you are interested to learn about RDD, you can visit:

reddcoin.com/
reddit.com/r/reddCoin
reddcointalk.org/

I have bought this coin since it is only several satoshi and will hold it for a long time. :)

What's your honest opinion about ?

I want to invest on this, but think that Waves is on a bigger upward trend atm. Do you disagree?

Waves has increased a lot for the last several months until it reaches $596 M market cap. It is a good coin with good technology. However, if you see RDD market cap which is still around $84 M (relatively low). It has more potential to growth to higher level since RDD has several unique functionality (especially in social media)

I can only give recommendations, we don't know where the market is heading to (too many uncertainties in the equation), we can only see the fundamental technology behind the coins :)

I know, maybe I'm just asking a question that's pretty much impossible to answer with certainty.

It's hard to make compromises though. My plan was to put money into Waves now(Recent news lead me to believe that it will go up this weekend), then sell and use the gains to invest on RDD. But we never know what will happen, maybe RDD moons this weekend and I kill myself.

Lost a lot with scam-coins on YoBit, put all of my remaining money in RDD. SAVE ME RDD

How will it be implemented though? Thanks for giving a clear answer above btw, and not shilling crap about moon etc. I have 0.5btc to spare atm

maybe you should diversify instead then, it will reduce the risk :), I suggest to RDD, at least a little bit.

RDD IS SOON ROCKETING LOOK AT BIDS

let's rock, injected 1btc.

You mean the RDD technology?
you can find the answer here:

General info about RDD:
reddcoin.com/

Twitter Tip:
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/wiki/tipbot_twitter#wiki_4._withdraw

Proof of Stake Velocity (PoSV):
reddcoin.com/papers/PoSV_FAQ.pdf

Redd-ID:
youtube.com/watch?v=YsRBTROQnOw

Latest update (Interview with John Nash (the lead dev):
youtube.com/watch?v=aEJTNZ6FCPc

If you have any other questions you can ask in RDD reddit:
reddit.com/r/reddCoin/
There are several devs there that can answer your questions :)

Spread your investment, I'm invested in both

good judgement ;)

Why would anyone use reddcoin when sending a payment through Facebook or your iPhone has not become so easy? There's no need to add such a complex and unstable currency to the mix. What companies have adopted reddcoin and integrated it as a feature of their social media platform.

Who else hodling over 1 million?

Can anyone answer this. I am curious too.

Because Redd-ID is easier and free and instant lol. Fucking normie.

reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/6d06qt/why_is_an_entirely_new_crypto_needed_just_for/

I'm not an expert, but there's a big difference between sending money from your bank account, credit card, paypal etc, where there's a middleman and people are able to track your information and sending money through crypto, which is meant to work without the need for a middleman and without the need to provide your personal information.

5 million, very confident about RDD's price rise and recent stability

only holding this to cash in on sell the camgirl meme when it moons

Damn can I get some? I am at 71k! Would like to be at 100 even if I can. So far it says it takes 5 days for something at 71k...I had my computer on for 2 weeks now at 31k and bought another 40k 2 days ago and nothing yet. ANYTHING WOULD HELP AND THANK YOU!!!!!
RnzRQJypA7o3N8k1GGMz1Df9B2jm1TYSZ9

>There's no need to add such a complex and unstable currency to the mix

Dude are you fucking high?

If ETH shills like this guy are scared then I'm putting more RDD in my portfolio

This is the only coin that actually has a chance of mainstream adoption

3 mil bought

You're dumb as fuck, go buy more bitbean.

RDD will fucking moon without you retard

Poorfag here, only 20k reddcoin.

Went to the trouble of buying btc with all the money I could spare and then turning all of it into rdd but I only got 15k. Help a poorfag out if you will

RidznpoxVy3ztZZ2B8chjEp4RamAaKbwAL

im just asking, but it seems like rdd is one of many coins aimed at social media, like steem and some others. why do you think this one will succeed and the others wont? i mean do the devs seem pretty active?

See you all in lamboland

The dev is active bro
He's releasing an announcement for Redd ID

also no one is going to go to steemitgram
and steembook
and steemchat
thats gay

It's an old project with comparatively consistent devs, not really comparable to Steem because this has a much more general use case

i bought into RDD a couple days ago, don't even watch the chart I know it's a good product.

sent ;)

Not sure if lying or the best user...

>People saying it's going to 1000 sats soon
>Effectively going from $84MM to EIGHT HUNDRED MILLIONS

Guys, I'm holding 1MM of coins bought at 50 myself, but let's at least be realistic with these dreams

Could you send some my way? Anything helps since I'm just a college student and getting more rdd is kinda biting into my electricity bill
RidznpoxVy3ztZZ2B8chjEp4RamAaKbwAL

That's XMR's cap

How is that not realistic?

lamboland here we go! hahaha :D

The Crypto market has grown, what, 10x over the course of the past few months? It's possible

yeah, that's a little spooky. Maybe something close to 250-350 SATS. I'm totally ok with that though.

Reddcoin has an active dev and very active community. We anticipate a large bump once the ID system is implemented in a little bit here. If you have $50 to drop on a coin, put it on Redd.

At 100 satoshi it has plenty of room to run Long term.

just transfered 0.09 BTC to bittrex from poloniex.
The right address, confirmed on poloniex, no pending on bittrex.

Guys help.

I'm skeptical about red taking off, but I was skeptical about DGB even getting it's fucking face off the floor. I guess I'll give it a shot.

just wait a little bit longer, recheck the address, there is a minimum numbers of confirmation and it is different for different exchanges

look at the blockchain and see if your transaction left poloniex yet. if it's not there then poloniex hasn't processed it.

i hear polo has been having some problems recently.

Relax user, this is pretty normal. BTC transactions are taking sometimes hours now because of the scalability problem. Hopefully this will get fixed in august

Polo can take its time here and there. Fret not, user.

I was losing hope past few days, but now I'm ready to buy even more

DGB doesn't even have a product.

Reddcoin actually has a solid product behind it.

Okay it's in my pending in bittrex now. I am very cautious of bittrex because I have .09 ETH stuck in transfer.

bittrex hasn't failed me yet

I found a cool faucet for RDD at reddcoinfaucet.info/ref/RhRXj9VV2iTsi2gRrv3Ys4ueucLWHRVci3

So slow but hey it's free..

Does anybody know any other faucets for RDD?

You have to send them at least 0.1 ETH or it wont show.

nice...
I have never got any problems with bittrex so far.

Get some RDD, this coin will get you really high

4000% GAINS IN ONE MONTH WITH RDD

Hodling for the long haul. I'm not one for hype but I have faith in the charts.

youtu.be/3EYxedDWTvA?t=428

where are you holding this coin? Do I have to download a specific wallet? I don't want to store it on an exchange

reddcoin.com/#Wallets
Wallet here

It moved up 9btc in volume. And gained 2sat since 2 days of nothing

Also parabolic curve showing so meme me moonwhale.

Distant whale noises are slowly Pproaching

>actual redd faucet

Thank you user!

see this lol, I didn't think it happens so soon

It is time to put buy orders, there will be a slight hiccup on the way, but the weekend is coming and the asian markets will wake up soon. :D

IMO It is time to put buy orders, there will be a slight hiccup on the way, but the weekend is coming and the asian markets will wake up soon.

RDD will go to the moon :)

my bad, I posted doubled lol, dunno how to delete comments :P

I'm got some more; still very cheap

The volume on Bittrex for this coin is pretty promising compared to the other alts at similar price levels. It's at #14 overall right now