Is it race or class that divides people?

Is it race or class that divides people?

Neither, communists are fucking retarded.

NEITHER.

WHAT DIVIDES PEOPLE IS STRIFE/DISCORD.

Alot of things can divide people.

The most important is your worldview/religion. Your belief on the origins and purpose of life.

Your worldview dictates what political ideology you line up with.

Communism/Nazism are 2 sides of the same Darwinian, naturalistic, humanistic, godless coin.

Jews

Culture.

Race. Even social divides like the Protestant reformation have clear racial undertones. The fact that when people seek mates they seek for familiar smells, taste, etc that you'd find on them and their family only proves race effects our decisions on a subconscious and subtle level.

Ingroup vs outgroup

End of thread

Literally everything divides people
Race among the same social class divides people the most.
Class divides people on a larger scale, but that can be said about literally anything. Fucking brand loyalty divides people.
In the end, it doesn't matter because once a real war starts, involving the US, all the unrest will be swiftly ended and everyone will buck up to defeat the enemy like we always do

They hate us cause they aint us.

Think beyond opposed pairs.

Nature

If you think the answer is anything other than "both" then you are clinically retarded, it's as simple as that

In every single country in the world, ethnic minorities are treated with disdain and scorn

Also in every country in the world, class divides people too

Tribalism divides people. Failure to empathize with other humans outside of your immeadiate social structure on an interpersonal level. I have a radical idea for you: despite people being a different race/income level/culture/etc, we are still more or less the same.

Do communists genuinely believe once a post class utopia is achieved the one black guy at all white barbecue will stop feeling awkward as the odd man out?

Class, races are divided by borders.

There will be no barbecues in a post class utopia.

It depends on the society and how they decide to structure their form of tribalism, there is no catch all for any society.

No we are not all the same, equality is a myth spouted by the ignorant. While no one is "superior" as that too is a myth spouted by the ignorant on the other side. We are all products of evolution, and our environment. People in other parts of the world became what they are more or less because of the traits evolution chose in us, in our environment. We are what we simply are, for good, or ill.

Class absolutely. Blacks wouldn't be niggers in the eyes of so many if they weren't in poverty.

Also to answer OP, race.

Neither, it's culture. Globalization should help to build a global intercultural community, instead its a tool for powers to implant their capitalist monoculture and commit ethnofagy in the name of multiculturalism.

Capitalism sees multiculturalism as peace between races and classes, but that peace is based on accepting domination and servitude, joining the capitalist system, completely changing what it means to be a member of your community.

Capitalism doesn't accept differences and strives for a monoculture, it's racist and intolerant by nature. It needs to critically analize what interculturalism (not multiculturalism) means and realize it just can't happen on a system that works on differences.

Race can become a class in of itself, like in the US

>Blacks wouldn't be niggers in the eyes of so many if they weren't in poverty.
They 100% absolutely undeniably would, my friend.
The richest blacks are equal to the poorest whites in intelligence.

yes, but we're still human deep down, weaker/stronger doesnt mean much, its what you personally make it to that matters.
Ive had the chance to hang with the nations wealthiest people and the poorest for example, theyre different kinds of people ofcourse, think/act different, but at the end all that doesnt matter that much because of human relation, the titles etc are sp00ks.
The only issue ive come across is not being openminded as much as the wealthy ones because of less worldexperience, but that is already "understood" and doesnt vreate division

I take Hegel's line tbqh.

The dialectic is inherently between ideas, not race nor class.

The most monumental changes in history has always been because of ideological clashes.

Why do you care if people are divided? Humans dont need to be unified to achieve anything. Only white and asians are useful.

fpbp

>if they weren't in poverty.
Do explain wealthy african americans still acting exactly like the street vermin.

>Race
Asian > White > Brown > Black

>Class
Upper > Middle > Poor

>Culture
Culture > No culture

>Civilization
Civilized > Developing > backward

>Education
Educated > Learning > no education

Depends on who is in power

>a debunked chart
the white figures for the poor ones do not include whites that didn't apply to uni

basically propaganda

>Even social divides like the Protestant reformation have clear racial undertones.

U wot m8?

t. Asian male

>Humans dont need to be unified to achieve anything. Only white and asians are useful.

I wonder if you're actually this retarded or you're just pretending. Like what are you even doing on a history board posting dreck like this.

Every IQ metric shows them at top.

I don't see why its a controversial thing. Not only that, economically speaking, the Chinks have been the top 1-2 economy for the past 1800 out of 2000 years.

I can't roll my eyes any harder, user.

Notice how it was primarily northern Germanic states which converted to Protestantism. Except southern Germany+Austria (who are celts anyway) they all did.

>Chinks were the top economy before people actually started measuring it in a tangible sense

jogs my noggin

Surely those entirely theoretical models were accurate

Taxation records are well kept by the chinks. So there's a healthy record there for calculating.

Europe may not have had healthy record keeping practices, but the chinks did throughout their numerous dynasties. They had a healthy number of ancient tax records.