Why?

Why?

He was a great king

For Spain

Did he die a virgin?

>is there a problem?

>Did he die a virgin?
No.He was such a good lover that his wife didn't wear panties in the palace so he could fuck her anywhere he wanted

Also it is important to note that all Spanish kings that are relatives to Enrique de Trastamara have huge cocks.Charles the II had like a 9 incher and Ferdinand the VII had such a big dick that the doctors had to create special rings so he could penetrate his wife (they spent 2 months without fucking after the wedding because he was too big)

wtf lol

He was a good boy.

Well, to quote the man himself:

>URRRRRRRRRRR
>BEBOPBOPBOPBOPBOPBOP
>UHUHUHUHUHUBHUHUYUU
>ME KING MAKE POOPY
>AIIIEEEEEEEEEEE MYUJNNUMUNUMNUM UGH

I couldn't have said it better your majesty.

>se ha conservado correspondencia entre diferentes miembros de la corte en la que destacan el anormal tamaño del pene del rey, que Prosper Mérimée describe como “tan gordo como el puño en su extremidad".

> Parece ser que las heridas internas por su gran pene pudieron ser la causa de la muerte de sus esposas.Llamados por Su Majestad las mentes más preclaras de la nación fueron convocadas.La solución a tan incómoda deformidad fue la confección de un cojín con agujero que hiciera de tope en medio del apogeo sexual del rey.

hey you fucking beaner not everyone here speaks your dumbass language

try translating first, Pablo

Just use an online translator you lazy fuck

Why not?

Because the Hapspergs were big fans of keeping it in the family.

>Ferdinand VII

>In 1802 he married his first cousin Princess Maria Antonietta of the Two Sicilies (1784–1806), daughter of Ferdinand I of the Two Sicilies and Marie Caroline of Austria. There were no children, because her two pregnancies (in 1804 and 1805) ended in miscarriages.

>In 1816, Ferdinand married his niece Maria Isabel of Portugal (1797–1818), daughter of his older sister Carlota Joaquina and John VI of Portugal. She bore him two daughters, the first of whom lived only five months and the second of whom was stilborn.

Inbreeding is so fucking impractical, I can't believe they insisted on it despite all the fucking succession wars that resulted from failing to produce a heir, let alone the retards.

Spanish people a ain't beaners

He had divine right to rule over Spain. Don't think so? Then too bad that's how monarchism works.

That´s how monarchies work.
Is it just me? Or they progressively look more retarded as genereations go on?

He was a good ruler though

>under a king's reign the kingdom is prosperous
>b-but it was his advisors
Is the whole 'it was his advisors' shit a literal meme?
People use it to disparage any monarch they don't like who did good things, or to cover up bad shit any monarchy they like did.

No apparently they're worse, they're inbred.

Incest tends make face features more pronounced, which can cause the children look more and more retarded.

He literally couldn't read and didn't have the energy to do much except lie in bed. Obviously his advisors had to pick up the slack.

>(You)

>He literally couldn't read
He could.He loved medieval literature

>read medieval fantasy all day
was he the first neet?

>being so disgustingly inbred your royal seal is a biohazard symbol

He was a great hunter as well that was the equivalent of gold back in the day

From everything I've seen on Veeky Forums about him he was better than most rulers in history.

Really? My fantasy is to have a wife like that.

Yes that's why he had so many children.

>Yes that's why he had so many children
He had only one half of a testicle that barely worked>gold
golf

She had a donut up in there?

I made some fresh pasta to rehabilitate carlos' name

Was getting inbred part of your plan?

>anne of autra

Wrong anne is pictured.

>She had a donut up in there?
She had to put that donut on top of the vagina so only the head of the dick entered the pussy.It was so big thatduring autopsy they found out that she had internal wounds from the dicking

underrated post

What must it have been like to be his wife? She was by all accounts cute and a generally nice girl, what must it have been like to be taken from your home in France and made to marry some retard? I know she got along as well as she could with him and they became sort of friends, but just imagine what it must've been like for her to know that her husband and lord was a drooling retard, in the most literal sense of the word? Even if you did find him pitiable and got along as best as you could with him, the sheer shame of having THAT be your husband would be enough to make lesser girls jump off of bridges.

there's also the fact that one of the main goals in life for a noblewoman of the time was to produce heirs. if a queen couldn't do that it was considered deeply shameful

bump

1000 HOURS IN PAINT
renovated it to increase its meme value

I was playing around on photoshop and i noticed some old portraits in the background of carlos' portrait

SMALLPOX! THAT'S WHY! COJONESYA!

Yes. Why do you make these threads every day?

Spain?

PPPPFHFHFHRHRHRHRHRFFFF *NNUUHH* SKREEEEEE