DGB

DGB did not win.
Yeah, that seems to suck... but why?

They still got their attention and connections.
snopow.com.au/ is in for a longterm partnership
Source: twitter.com/SnopowAUS/status/873127101095858176
As is learninlaravel
Source: twitter.com/LearningLaravel/status/873071224460517377

The day has only started.
Get the word out, the stuff will go back to the 3k and further up.
PS: there is one thing that nobody mentioned so far: because they did NOT win, they can enter the global contest of CitiT4IChallenge.
MORE publicity.
MORE support.
MORE hype like last week.
Source: steemit.com/digibyte/@cwkim0100/dgb-citit4ichallenge#@twitterbot/re-dgb-citit4ichallenge-20170609t120342 - hint: translate it to english.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/873129928010739713
twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/873130313181954048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did DGB even present yet? Citibank goes on for a couple of days

you're a better person than me for trying to help people onto the train at this point, so much FUD round here

Winner hasn't even been announced wtf are you talking about?

twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/873129928010739713

They "lost" todays competition (aka didnt got the 1st place).

Digibyte has a global event with CitiBank later in July now with hundreds of prizes. Global also means more exposure which will include vast majority of companies.
Tweet:twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/873130313181954048

DGB IS A FUCKING SINKING SHIP DUMBASS

have fun with those bags

LMAO, citibank is nothing you fucking retard

you fucking morons have been clinging to this citibank garbage like it fucking means anything - have you even looked at past winners and what happened to them??

faded into fucking nothing, just like digibye, the pets.com of cryptocurrency

This event lasts for days and awards are given throughout. They could probably get an award for "biggest shill team" or "coin with most pussyhanders" or "cutest autist with sinking ship powerpoint" and still end up in the green in a few week because of connections and networking which is the whole point of these stupid contests, to get a little ticm under your logo on "2017 winner of biggest fudders in crypto" or whatever.

Not to mention it gives the time required for investors and businesses who've only just been introduced to digibyte and the technology to get their heads around how much money and time it will save them.
This stuff is so new to so many businesses that their own experts need to catch up.
I'm hodling and gonna buy the dip too.

"If you win this tournament, you will not be able to advance to the global main tournament."

This is exactly what I was saying in the last part of my post.
It is GOOD that they did not get 1st place, ffs. It is hard to belive, but yeah - we will have a repetition of this whole stuff next month.

it's hovering around it's bottom, that's not a sinking ship user

Meanwhile the past replies be like........

Weak hands?

Yes, apparently autists suck at public speaking, who would have guessed?

yup, this is just about what I expected

none of you bagholders even following the competition, just hoping for a pump without even knowing basic stock movements

sell the fucking news retards

That's a charming comic.

But why do you care? Why are you trying so hard to devalue this coin? By calling us retards constantly and spamming the same posts in every dgb thread it makes me wonder why you're wasting so much of your time on this.

OP nice shill but our current tactic is to tell Veeky Forumsnessmen that the winner has not been announced yet/DGB hasn't even presented

please delete this thread

Time to take some more off the weak hands for cheaper prices.

Getting weakhands to sell this way. He is one of the accumulating investors that dont care if the price goes bonkers tomorrow or today.

The FUD in the past 2 hours was sick.

you have me giggling with your first line