This is it

today we find out who has the strongest hands of them all

looks like its gonna moon desu

the only thing tightening of the bollinger band tells you is a big price movement coming

market depth tells a different story, and has been for the last 2 weeks.

If it crashes we're all going to fucking die

everyone please pray that we'll moon

What do? Sell to usd?

pray

Will either moon or dip hard. Dip just means ill buy more

It might enter a two year long decline to 1/5 of it's moon value, just like last time BTC hit a new ATH and normies started paying attention. In which case, remind me to invest in BTC in roughly June of 2019.

pray it stays stable, doesn't moon or crash. Just stay where it is forever.

Fuck BTC

Guys get rid of the studies and just look at the bare candlesticks. They bring too much of the past into the equation, plus the lines move around on the chart as more bars are added. In the early 1990a I met this guy in the Bahamas who lost hos whole family fortune and his mind trying to trade futures with SMACs. Because he looked at the chart 20 bars ago and it was givng perfect entry signals and he didn't realize that the lines only give perfect entry signals in the past, not the present (because where they are on the chart now is not where they'll be 20 bars from now).

I hope that happens. I want to see it crash to fill my pockets.

even though i predicted the outcome of ripple for the coming weeks on may 26th for myself, i decided to hold because it will rise one day

i painted the top image on 26th of may
bottom one is a screenshot from today

What are you guys even going on about? It feels like $2600 is the new floor and that's pretty damned good, some of you are panicky as fuck.

BTC is such a flawed coin. Shit needs to crash and burn so ETH can take its rightful top-spot.

lmao this guy

If you're legitimately buying BTC at this price and think it's good value, the goys have got you in their pockets.

BTC is an old Titan that is showing its weakness. It's down on it's knees and going to collapse soon.

PRAISE JEEEEZUS

please draw one going up up up

yeah dude like im gonna buy a premined coin where the top dev says he can just delete all our transactions whenever he wants so fuck right off

You'd rather buy a coin that takes 4 days to arrive? LOL

ETH is only 2 years old and in the past couple of months has mooned from 14 dollars to 260. That type of growth simply doesn't happen without a corresponding major correction. Most people invested in ethereum can't even explain what the purpose of ether is, not to mention the multitude of dubious tokens that now exist on the network. If bitcoin is in a bubble right now, ethereum is in an even bigger bubble.

Have you ever actually bought anything with any cryptocurrency?

The only one I have is bitcoin.

top lel, you think you know what you are talking about.

Weekend crash coming up

I was smart enough to ignore you fucks memorial day weekend, but I took a chance this time and didn't buy much of the dip earlier this week. If this shit pumps tomorrow I'm going to backtrace your IP and strangle you.

there wont be a retrace this time