Now digibyte is gone, we buy ARK

now digibyte is gone, we buy ARK

Come on EU rocketscientist monies

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1
forum.ark.io/topic/341/biz-the-little-guy-s-delegate-90-payout-transparent-sharing-pool
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:_)

I'm invested in ARK but I don't want it to seem like a regular P&D. Please treat my fav. coin with some respect user. Instead of shilling without background information here's some info about the coin most anticipated milestone:

This is tech that makes this coin a jack of all trades. Really exciting.

Milestone#4 – APHRODITE – ETA: Q4 2017
The Aphrodite Milestone is a big one as it will be the launch of the Official ARK Bridged Blockchain Support. This is the functionalily that sets Ark apart from the rest where ARK will interlink different blockchains, blockchains such as Bitcoin, Waves and Ardor.
To explain how this works, one of the Ark team members explained it like this;
“If the asset blockchain had a mechanism to lock an asset or burn an asset you could then have the smartbridge to trigger a transfer to another blockchain but also the trigger to burn the original asset. Second scenario to a third party service would be just the third party setting up an encoded listener that has the ability to process transfers from one person to another person but paid for with ARK.”

Milestone#5 – ARGOS – ETA: Q1 2018
Partnerships, Integrations and Ecosystem Development is what Milestone #5 is all about. Once the platform is fully functional with the ARK Exchange running as planned, the integrated Smart Cards up and running and the ARK Bridged Blockchain Support (SmartBridge)has been rolled out and working as planned, the Team can push further forward and further develop any partnerships they establish during the Roadmap period.

thanks user, doing gods work

SmartBridge sounds good but many other projects already failed to combine different blockchains together. It might be not possible without a trusted centralisation.

Great write-up. Just bought 2k worth

True. That's why you never go all-in on one particular coin. Nonetheless I have a lot of faith in the coin and the team that's backing it. Head dev. is someone who knows his shit:

François-xavier is a full stack developer (MetorJS and Grails) and has primarily served as scientific officer for the European Union architecting the use of satellite observation for maritime surveillance, his work being referenced by European commission, NATO, Black Sea Commission and ESA. From 2010 he is consultant for different organisation to help them organize around data collection. He was also the core developer of Lisk up until August 2016.

Have a little faith and this coin could turn out as winning ticket. The team is well build and allround. They also pay attention to their marketing. Golden combination IMO.

hey
do u know if one would have to revote for a node after depositing more coins in his wallet to get those additional coins to count toward the vote?
t. frugal ass mf who doesn't want to dig thru the ARK blog

I actually know this. It's automatic. You only have to re pay the 1 ark if you want to change your vote

Read up on this: blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1

Ark is a long term hold yes?

In my opinion it is. There may be some people that jump on seeing that it's getting ready for another bump up but the majority of the investors already have all their coins in the ARK wallet. This also explaines the rather low volume on Bittrex.

Bonus: you can vote for delegates which gets you free ARK :-)

Don't forget to vote for biz to get us to 51 position guys!
forum.ark.io/topic/341/biz-the-little-guy-s-delegate-90-payout-transparent-sharing-pool

thanks

No. Your wallet is linked to the delegate you vote for; this means all the coins in that wallet are voting for that delegate, no matter if you add or subtract coins after you've voted.

will continue to fall down to 25k the next couple of weeks

DELET

BE GONE

vote for biz delegate, someone post the image

An word on it coming to poloniex?

Hey guys, I think that we should be shilling the Polo suggestion information as well. If ARK gets on polo, the moon will just be a pitstop.

hopefully. i want sub 30k sat ARK. stop your shilling let it fall. everyone will profit from cheap coins in the long run cuz this one is 100% long term winner

ark is one of the only decent coins I've seen on biz in a while. it's solid and the delegate system is great for building the community.

I normally avoid coins that are shilled on biz like the plague, but ARK does seem to have real potential. I bought 100 last night.

no shit "community"!!!
Why are you not linking the link? ;)

Also, you should give out free ARKS for everybody to vote Veeky Forums (god, i hope this ark-op doesn't leave us)