UPDATE ON THE DGB CONTEST!

They did not win a fucking PEER AWARD!

It was a voting among the contestants, not a actual award!

So could we please stop beeing retarded and start again with the serious news? Like... is there a new coin to shill on jewbit?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dgb_ycagel/status/873177840547528705
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Exactly lol. The real awards will be announced in July.

who cares about the fucking awards, honestly?

Enough people to actually create 2 to 3 threads per minute either shilling the coin to heaven or damn it to hell, just because the CEO of digibyte looked like a toddler in front of a presentation, made by a freshman of a third-class university in north korea in 1998.

This.

no, the peer award was part of the event. they didn't win the peer award AND they didn't win the real award.

twitter.com/dgb_ycagel/status/873177840547528705

>Jared: We have made several great connections with several people at Citi, MasterCard, PwC and MSFT. As well as some government authorities.

Yeah... this thing is going to be the next Ethereum

the real award will be announce in July only.
yesterday was just a crappy popular vote award

There are 3 awards awarded that the end of the competition. The first is by citi themselves. The peer award is what I think is the third or maybe second. Yeah peer is second and audience us third.

It would be more accurate to say they didnt even win a peer award or audience award.

If anyone is winning actual awards it's going up be the three from each section that had enough good reception to win before.
Why would they win an actual award when they weren't even good enough to win this?

>twitter.com/dgb_ycagel/status/873177840547528705
If you don't buy now you cannot be helped

what if a team is only allowed to win one award?

Is digibyte-ycagel an official part of DGB?

no but jared is

thats stupid thinking. so they should just give the grand prize to the one who won the peer award yesterday if i follow your 'logic'

DGB is doomed. Hold the bags like a man and lose all your money.

I got out on time, took my loss!! Happy I did.

going to these contests aren't all about winnings you idiot.

if that's the way any company worked then there would be no worthy company
to invest into.

it's all about showing yourself and putting yourself out there and then making connections with the large companies that are out there already

THATS HOW BUSINESS IS DONE

not "here's an award you're now you're now a 100 billion $ company cause we handed you this piece of trophy"

buy high sell low

This!

And Laravel news, somehow nobody is talking about it here

>it's all about showing yourself and putting yourself out there and then making connections with the large companies that are out there already

yeah you do that with a shitty powerpoint slide show that looks like it was made by a 10 year old.

Go to his actual Twitter account and stop using Veeky Forums threads to get your information, he had more than one slide and the other 2 pictures that he posted were obviously not with white background.

Seriously, just sell now and remain a peasant

Why is everyone talking about the fucking award? I dont even know there will be an award. Its about getting popular, right?

Fuck it. Im still in plus. I will hold. Panic selling was never a good idea.

I am not using Veeky Forums for information, I am here because of having fun. But the groundless FUD against DGB is on a new level.

in ~6 hours there's going to be so much profit to be made here, you'd be stupid to not buy this dip

because...

The real event hasn't happened

Getting scared

// Replace this comment with your own.
// View readme.txt for more information setting up the bot.
// Happy shilling

FUCK YOU Veeky Forums you fucking niggers told me to sell with your autistic screeching posting sinking ship memes

you ruin my whole life

No you idiot, there were several competitions held in different cities starting in May. The winners from those events are looked at next month by Citi and overall winners are chosen.

according to dgb themselves the 'real' awards aren't till july - so this sell off will continue.

regardless, it is foolish to think dgb's chances of getting anything meaningful at the worldwide awards isn't diminished because they couldn't even manage to pick up a regional one today.

No stupid, that's not what I fucking said at all.

When you go and no one fucking likes you're shit, things aren't looking good at all. You can expose your self all you want but it doesn't matter if you're exposing something no one there fucking wants.
Could they still get a partnership? Could there secretly be someone interested? Yeah sure, of course. But considering how fucking POORLY they did, the likelihood of it is very small.
It's not like there are more presentations for DGB to redeem themselves or something, they're done. What they showed is what people know. If they didn't like it then, there's nothing that will make them like it later. Especially when they have winners to incest in instead.

Your argument is "maybe somehow they probably got some one to like them hopefully and maybe someday they might get a little interest perhaps"
My argument is that they fucking lost today. Not first, not second, not third.
One of these arguments are facts, the other is silly.

Where are you getting your information?

I DID LIKE ONE FUCKING MEME A DAY FOR THIS FUCKERS, A LOT OF THEM WERE REPOSTED EVERYWHERE

GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY

glad i sold it at 1900

Just hold my dudes, Veeky Forums is full of shitty daytraders who chase high% who lose money on trades constantly. Im not concerned at all weather they win or lose now or in July, the coins going to do well, my only regret is only being able to throw 2btc into it. There's a reason most people are poor. They will go back to trading MOON soon
>holding since 600

I'm starting to kind of get convinced the good fud posts are by the whales trying to further drive down the price without selling off to much of their own. It's working, just not on me.

Does work, see

How is that technique called?(blue lines)

News sites, and twitter. In fact, there was just a very informative article about an interview with citi that explains all the details about how the competition and event runs.

Yeah bro people with millions of dollars are surely active posters on this shithole trying to fud so they make 1-2 retards sell their $10 worth of dgb