Mooncoin General - FULL MOON Edition

Now some of you might be aware, but as is tradition, the moon will rise along with a FULL MOON, you have been warned.

mooncoin.com

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.1760

New features inc, big announcements. Top 60 coin. Join as as we take our way into top 50 and beyond.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ByszmW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heard coin is getting algo change, what algo is it?

Tonight it will reach 10sat again and possibly climb further. Fellow anons, use your chance to make some money.

MOON is Love, MOON is Life.

i think it might be skien .. although the dev released a test miner to test some stuff and the hashrate was x15 better on the scrypt algo. but now he's working on finishing the new algo and says it should be about $150 a day with 1ghz power

I believe it is a newly tested one.

Hodling 52 gorillion MOONs with GORILLA HANDS

we going 10sat+ tonight

Gas Gas Gas!!

10400000 moons reporting in for the moon mission!

Just got dumped wew

Walls are breaking, as always. Tonight will be a good night. A full moon.

New algo is pretty damn nice. Still waiting for the newest mining tools though, looks like they'll be released soon.

Yeah new algo is being tested to even out cpu/gpu mining, to help the little guy get in on mining easier.

You faggots better be onto something with this.

Many of us faggots rode RDD to skytown and are now ready to do the same with MOON.

Come hang out in discord if you are skeptical

discord.gg/ByszmW

is it too late to buy in?

No, this is the first step off the groundfloor.

Ask is at 6. If you trust the shills, it'll moon.

what makes you think it will go higher? Please no meme answers

I'll pimp my granny for another million moon

>what makes you think it will go higher? Please no meme answers
Chinese appear to like it, keeps getting huge volumes when asia is awake. A chinese whale appeared when it hit 10 sat and used about 200 BTC to manipulate the price back down.

I like it because it has a unique algorithm that will make it good for cpu (less mass gpu hogs) and smaller mining operations. The moonword, moonlikes, and moonEDU are all decent ideas.

The blockchain is super lightweight and fast (great for sending data)

Good community, good devs.

BCN is good example of a high coin count that still hit 100+ sats. This can 10x easily.

Guess I will throw 300 bucks at it, dont make me regret this