I bought 200,000 DGB @ 2358 sats

I bought 200,000 DGB @ 2358 sats

> tfw suicide

At this point its best to just cut your losses.

A year from now you'll be glad.

These threads are gonna be great

Lmfao

TEARS

// Replace this comment with your own.
// View readme.txt for more information setting up the bot
// Happy shilling!

Fuck, I knew it. The Bilzerian Effect strikes again.

If you sell then you really will want to commit suicide.
DGB has gone through worse.
It can only go up after it goes down enough.

Good. All retards who buy memecoins need to lose their money to learn a lesson.

I already sold at 1750 sat :(

Now its going UP fuuuuuckkkk reeee

My sides.
Why didnt you hold? One month and it is in areas where the loss hurts way less.

GREAT YOU WILL BE RICH IN 24 hours. Going up already

Also this coin is top 3 imo!!!!

PUMP

What are sat?

You're not stupid for buying near the ath, you're stupid for selling At that big of a loss when the prospects are still good. Trading probably isn't for you

no, he is stupid for buying near the ATH. stfu faggot.

What coins exist now that aren't at their ATH?

Lumens

The absolute state of this board.
Let me remind you plebbitors of the number one rule on Veeky Forums
LURK MORE

It could reach atleast 2500 sat soon, within week, don't blame yourself

I bought 500k at 86 sats, and sold at 890.

>I bought 500k at 86 sats, and sold at 890.

>MFW if I held, I would have over $26k

Buying at the very top. Congratulations faggot, you are out and have lost all credibility. Stop intoxicating Veeky Forums with your retarded logic.

lol OP is a nervous nicky and cant hold lol my sides

>you're stupid for selling At that big of a loss when the prospects are still good.
>when the prospects are still good

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Holy fuck. You sad fucking bag holders think DGB actually had value.

Fuck me. You're fucking hopeless.

Can someone please tell me if DGB is going to go up or not? I'm hopeful that it does but it is kinda stressful. I didn't sell it yesterday because I had hoped it would go up today, but now I get the feeling it isn't going to. I'm hoping it's just people being dicks like usual, but I do have my own bad feelings about DGB.

just HODL. 2348 sats is going to feel like a bargain in a week or two! Only up from here.

>chasing an uptrend that hasn't broken the resistance line

don't sell now.
if it goes 500 sats further down, start contemplating offing yourself

you have to learn to hold, also never post this faggot again. He takes pictures with models and then lets giant mandingos rape his ass while crying. Don't look at this thing as a role model, please.
And in the future if you see the graph and you see it's in a ATH or near the same price of ATH on a previous date, don't buy. Set an alert for a dip or just leave an open order with a price you think it will dip.
If you've done that you could've save a lot of money buying at 1800 or 1700 sats and now you would be checking how much it would go up to sell and make 10% or 20% on top of that, maybe in the same day.

I went in knowing it was probably a scam but wanting to ride the hype wave. I got greedy and didn't cash out. Now I'm just going to HODL

Why did you buy in if you knew it was a scam? I was hoping that the price would go up because of the citibank contest, but now I'm not so sure. I think that it probably just needs more positive shilling on Veeky Forums than all the negative shilling we have now.

Dgb will be worth 5B by next year

It's your safest bet for 10x

never change, biz

I want one slap per character of your whine posts in 5 years after your DGB from today 500-folded in worth.
Either you sell now or you HODL. Neither of those ways you post on Veeky Forums

>He doesn't realize most shitcoins are a scam

The price DID go up, just not as much as I had expected. I also bought Bitbean for lulz. You haven't lost money until you've sold.
1. Never invest money you aren't prepared to lose
2. HODL
3. LURK MOAR FAGIT

based on what? muh minecraft server? muh citibank contest?

Think it might bounce back above 2k today? I would be ok selling at 2k to make sure it isn't really a loss.

I thought it would hit at least $0.10 during the contest. Unless you have a lot of money riding, just wait. It'll either recover eventually or totally crash

Honestly this is a great entry point right now. 1700 for a coin that has breached 2K twice? Pretty much free money.

Yeah, that second part is what worries me.

Have you ever heard of the hot hand phenomenon?

no

When you're done losing money on an hyped up glorified shit-coin

today? i don't think so

How long do you think it's going to take until 2100? I want to sell there just to get rid of this stuff. I bought 7k at 750 and then 7k at 2300. I regret the second half greatly, but because I've gained so much on the first half I'm still making profit in the long run.Its been fun, but I just want to get into other stuff. Too much wrapped up in DGB.

I'm glad I just mined it and didn't waste money on it.

It's going to pump back up like it's not if it's when the whales love this coin as it's so easy for them to pump up and get out cause of so much volume i expect this coin to go to 3-4k says by end of the week I had no problem going to sleep last night knowing there was a chance of a big dip or a little more pump