Stagnation

I got lucky month ago and profited 20k from my intial investment of 4k dollars.

I though I knew how the game worked, so I diversified in 15 different coins with 1k or more, (etc eth, lisk, stratis).

I lost 7k in the last crash but it bounced back to 19k. I don't daytrade I hold coins and profit very slowly.

But I feel like I am not using my capital to it's full potential, the growth is very slow and I am not able to break 20k.

I thought I was good, but I am a noob. i am bad at daytrading and I wish to have quick gains.

How do I use my 20k in full potential? Plans? I can give my shitfolio if it helps.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gaycoin/
cryptocoderz.com/espers.html
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mate, Split the equity into these ICOs.
OmiseGo, openDEX, Status.im, Bancor, TenX & Rialto.AI.

You'll be in lamboland in a few years.

Honestly we're at the top of the roller coaster.

All the alts are going to get dominated one people realise they aren't worth shit.

You give them to me so I can double it in one day.

Is this real advice? We dont allow that on the new Veeky Forums.

Soz bra, I meant 100% into coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gaycoin/

>this is an actual coin

hey hey... don't say that. if i want to send an encryptet message, it costs me next to nothing on XDN.
If I want to encrypt files and store them on the cloud, so I can access it always, but only me... SIA... costs next to nothing!
Now, Espers is coming, where I can host my website. Yea and hosting on the chain is cheaper too...

I don't know, I think it's here to stay...

You need to buy and plan for a weekly basis. And stop listening to fucking idiots on here saying xyz coin will go to the moon. Those polo ddos days are over—now it's by luck that you'd see a shit coin raise outrageous gains on the regular.

Read the news about crypto, ignoring your political biases about the blockchain and that cryptoanarchy bullshit—you want to take sides then you don't get rich.

And for god's sake stop checking on your portfolio so much if it's starting to affect your emotional well being—no one will ever tell you the little truths around here. And that's the problem. Pick better coins, and you won't have to check so much. You see?

You still need to live life. Go outside. Pet a cat. Build an app. Stop hoping that you'll wake up as a millionaire one day...or at least, don't let it be the only thing that you are living for.

Obviously, all prices are affected by BTC. You use this as your hedge. The small fry coins are luck and don't obey too many laws of analysis. Play the long term game with coins that have a real use, and NOT just that "anonymous transactions" bullshit. Examples of good use in the future include STRAT, Ripple, and Siacoin to name a few. Also lookout for Kik's Kin ICO—by sheer volume you may achieve some gains.

Don't get caught with FOMO...this is why you lost money. Play this game long term and intelligently.

Espers website redflagged me in like 10sec

Thats a free wordpress template. Ive used it before. They havent even changed the colors. Sell sell sell.

u don't understand... ^gg

espers is still pretty experimental. And a very very risky investment.

cryptocoderz.com/espers.html
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0

They don't have the best writers. Also, the website seems to be outdated.

Ah, yeah, and they have a new chain, ESP2
BE AWARE, DON'T BUY ESP1

They overhauled the whole project, and programmed anew from core upwards to meet their needs!
They don't make promises yo

It's their attention to detail.

all in on wagerr!

>Examples of good use in the future include STRAT, Ripple, and Siacoin to name a few

>whatever coin that i just so happen to have bought right now is a good coin

Buy DGB.

bump.

OP, newfags, LISTEN TO HIM!!!!!!!!!

!

This guy talks sense.

Get out! how can I make gainz if everyone knows how to make them

you got lucky, now play it safe, put 1 bitcoin into 1broker.cc and copy some traders with small amounts. Its a very safe bet and will net you a lot in the long run. If set up correctly you can just let it sit and double your money. It's literally mobile game-tier, pick people and sit back.

So you're saying I should put everything in btc?

Apologies—but this needs to be a fair market. It's bad enough with these exchanges refusing to hire people to streamline their services and transactions taking longer than they should. I'd blame them, because they're the one's manipulating volume. Frozen wallets would be unheard of on Wall St.

Learn to adapt, strategizing making you richer in pocket and mind, all the more.

At the very least, I'd have enough BTC on the ready so that you could diversify at moment's notice or unexpected service outages (which is an outrageous reason that some of these exchanges profit if you really are thinking critically about their operations)

Think about your BTC volumetric holdings BEFORE fiat ever comes to mind so that you can mentally prepare yourself to interpret charts when making an informed decision to make a purchase.

You'll also want to take active volume into consideration, and the politics surrounding the circulated supply.

Many don't even know how a blockchain really works. Read up, and you'll make better purchasing decisions moving forward or at the very least, you'll know when to hedge entirely.

Wow finally, a non shitpost on Veeky Forums for once.

Listen to this guy, OP. Also start checking other sites for news, use this placed to get a few laughs and (maybe) find a new coin or ICO you didn't know aboyt yet, and then research it to see if it actually has any value (as already stated).

Other sites to go to:

bitcointalk
cryptocoinsnews
news.bitcon

This place is an absolute shillhole filled to the brim with fucktards and shills.

OP, i only have 100$ yet but my daytrade skill slowly increase, if you need i can take small amount of your money and use it in how initial investment and then return 50% of whole surplus after one month. What do you think about it? Im not beggar, it's like marginal trading on polo without intermediators.

u have an addiction user!! I'm serious :(

jk, but in all seriousness like me he is late to the party and missed the easy gains train.
from here on out it's playing on hardmode, the market cap will double at most then pop.
The mistake he made was not knowing that there was no point in day trading as everything was going up.