GREAT DIP, Just got on the DGB Train to the moon!!!!

DGB for strong hands! No anoms allowed!!

Lambo inlcuded !!!

All on board!!! The money train!!!

Cry later if you do not buy ..

Yes yes just got in on digibyte too!! Only for winners!! Love this coin and the team!

So active!! Great tech!! Will be bigger than bitcoin!!

GOING UP NOW!! Final call till 3000 sat!!!

WHO IS IN THIS TOO??

Hey!! I got my DigiByte as well! And I got it when it was 4 cents a pop.

Wow guys, can't wait for this to really go up, this is going to be $1 soon I definitely know, and $1 isn't even that much!

I think by August it will be $1, its so cheap right now it'd reach a dollar so easily.

I always wanted to buy a new Camera for my art projects.

Funny thing is all the normies try to bring this coin down with all kinds of fakle nes and BS. Check it all. Its all BS.

DGB is actually one of the best teams and tech of all coins. Even Bitcoin.

I am sure it will be top 3 very soon.

Hater gonna hate and cry when they run to buy DGB for more than 10000% of current price! Hahaha

Last call to get on board !! Once in life time opportunity!!

Who is in??

... a game for the strongest diamond hands and the strongest diamond hearts...

PIMP

lol

>I am sure

WAIT TIL JUNE 9TH GUYS

MUH CITIBANK CONTEST!!!!

kek

Get in now!!!

DGB next stop WINNERS!!!!!!!

>holding 2BTC since 600sat
Like I give a fuck if it drops for a few hours. Let the daytraders be poor, we're all gonna make it bros. Planning on buying more while there's still blood on the streets.

Orders books are filling up. Gains are here for the strongest hands!!!

DGB will be 3000 sat.

Best team in Crypto

Warrior chicken is on board!!! F the shit coins major risks

Buy DGB at get rich easy!! Last chance, do not cry after ..

Just check all about them. GREAT TEAM!!

>The people here trying to pump it after DGB didnt win

I agree, check them out for days! This coin is a winner!!

Only way is up and now is great time to buy and get rich fast!

DigiByte is in a deep dive as we speak, the volume says everybody is trying to get rid of it, you will be left holding the bags

Haha yes :)

Complainers are butt hurt because they have weak hands.

What will you do with your DGB gains??

I am getting a black lambo!!

I was on many moon coins before. But this one is easy. Low risk money. High upside!!

Strapping on!.

2500 sat today!

hitler hitler hitler

So glad i sold that shit yesterday
DGB is going to hell

No Sir you are!

DGB will be in rich man heaven in about 2 months and end of day it will be 2500 sat. your loss (properly again guz you always lose and we win).

Last chance to be a winner!!! Unless you really hate money!!

who is this retard trying to dump 10 BTC worth of DGB at 1828sats on bittrex?
doesn't he understand that if he removes his wall that the other whales will pump the market up and allow him to make even more money?
WTF is he doing? trying to lose money? fucking idiot.
pic related. it's this fucking moron who doesn't understand how the game is played.

this is how whales make money
They force the price down with large sell wall, then they buy in real low, remove the sell walls, and once the price jumps up they sell

10 btc isn't much of a wall though

Yep and only normies do not understand!

DGB will moon so hard damn!! When those whales start buying!!! :)

>9 posts by this ID
I sincerely hope you are getting paid for this

Can you give a real reason it will moon?

This coin is dead af, enjoy your bags

>set sell order for 3100 last night
>wake up, it's 1700

REE! Why am i so fucking greedy

More like why are you so fucking delusional?

got in at 114sat, sold at 2200sat, new buy order is probably going to be around 400 sat. All the contest, minecraft hype is gone.. the price will gradually keep dropping until next round of news. Reality folks, not wishful thinking

Is this thread satire?

Holy shit how much money do devs fucking spend in this kind of marketing?

Price is literally sinking, everyone is cashing out like ALT-COINS are meant to end anyway, fucking threads shilling saying its going to the moon. What the actual fuck, by the end of the day DGB will end in 10k Satoshi at best. And by Monday it will be remembered as the BAT 2.0

I honestly do not feel bad for anyone who's losing/lost money on DGB. 5 fucking minutes on Google would have shown you that all the hype was pure bullshit.

You deserve it.

Wow someone who can see reality. The only thing propping this up was the hype for those things. Now that it's all over there wont be anything to draw in new buyers, and as time passes more and more are going to sell. They'll get one of the consolation prizes in July maybe. I don't even know, I was actually pretty certain that they would win this, but they only dissapointed so I don't want to get the benefit of the doubt anymore.

This. The entire community are all autistic tards though. The screaming shouting kind

>implying they get paid

DGB traders(bagholders) be like "WE MOONIN, BUY BUY BUY"

holy shit +100 satoshi, this means it will reach 1$ within the next month. no-coiner BTFO hehehe, its on bittrex btw