> bought DGB @ 2358 sats
> immediately crashes
> sold DGB @ 1745 sats
> immediately moons

is this a fucking joke?

lesson learned

fucking weak handed idiot

youre on the right board, buddy

DGB is a pump n dump trashcoin what did you expecT?

>HE FELL FOR IT

good job guys

this is a joke, right?
how can somone so fiscally inept survive the world?

bought at close to ATH
>sold at the fucking bottom

you followed's Veeky Forums's mantra to the T, buy high, sell low.

It's a mockery of the FOMO'ers who do this stupid shit, next time have some stronger hands.

Lol serves you for being a weak handed cuck.

haven't you heard of buy high sell low strategy?

FUCK FUCK FUCK I DONT DESERVE THIS

I PUT MY ENTIRE STUDENT LOAN IN THIS

I THOUGHT THIS WOULD KEEP MOONING

FUUUUUUCK IM DOWN GRANDS

Buy high, sell low

When you buy high, you know you are buying something of value because it's expensive.

Likewise, when the price drops, you need to sell immediately since the coin you bought obviously isn't any good anymore.

oh shit sorry dude.....

if you wait a few more days you can buy DGB again and make back your position.

You should've listend to my warning

TEARS BUDDY

> buys high
> sells low

you did everything right OP!

why did you buy the peak?

Thanks for the money anom.

Weak hands do not get rich!

DGB is a winning coin for winners only!

Will moon today, quick buy it back!! This time HOLD

you must the worlds worst trader, congratulations on buying high and selling low

hahahahaha

When you make a mistake, your only alternative is to hope that it rises (because that's what volatile markets do...) Think of it this way, you've got nothing but time. But not just break even, because what will happen then is it will keep rising past you even though you waited 3 months for it to break even.

Stop being an impulsive faggot.

they told me it goes to 3000
they told me it will crash below 1000

biz shilled me out of my student loans
fuck

fucking idiotic threads

1. it failed from 2300 to current 1800+ because of news - such things happen all the time,
2. it will moon again, namely this weekend because of experimentation with minecraft game, it won't be big, but it will enough - such things also happen all the time,
3. technology behind dgb is being developed for 3 years now and it already capitalized pretty fine, meaning this coin will have pretty nice future

just fucking hold

It was your decision to realize your losses.

BUY IT BACK FFS!
It will go back to these levels next week. Then go out as soon as you have a loss you can life with.
Then leave crypto currencies for a while to calm down yourself.

After this, learn:
- never ever trade with something you cannot afford to lose
- do not trade with money that is not yours
- start low and learn on the market

There is no way to get rich soon, even if 90% of the shills here suggest this. Only when you get born rich, you can get rich fast - otherwise, you have to work hard.

Also a advise: never ever take Veeky Forums seriously without your own research.

it happends. it really happends sometimes.
-you want coin.
-you transfer another coins to the exchange to buy it.
-while transfer is pending..... coin moons.
-you buy it
-it stops moving up instantly even when you bought it. even if its only like 5$ of that coin.
-it shows lovely loooong red candlestick. down.

this is where you don't need to panic sell coin if its not completely shitcoin with no site, no developers. no future.

I still think dgb has future. Will hold it for weeks, maybe months....amd will not even check price on it.

"If You Don't Sell - You Don't Lose".

Thank you for the money OP

start doing the opposite of what you think you should do

Nigger you sold at a loss knowing you were about to fuck your student loans in the ass. You're a retard and I don't feel bad. Have stronger hands

You can't be this stupid, I refuse to believe this. I know these are all bait threads.

Im at 1850

He had weak hands and sold at the exact bottom of the dip.

>sold at a loss

good god, user.......

you

threw

away

money

........why??

A fool and his money are soon parted

>he didn't learn his lesson

it's true..

:(

i wish it wasnt

i KNOW it will crash below

Your mistake is being tied emotionally to the money. You needed it to be easily accessible to some degree, therefore the idea of losing it got your heart pumping, you started fretting thinking "oh god what if it doesn't rise again before I need it?", and you panicked and sold.

This is why you don't trade money you can lose. Because not that you will lose it but your attachment to the money is too strong.

pussy

seriously people if your buying a coin thats hoovering around its all time high prices, invest only what you can loose.. that way if it does go down, you can HOLD it for however long is needed before it goes back up... Never, sell for a loss, panic selling is the biggest killer of newbs. Hell, some of my trades from over 12-16months ago finally just completed over the last month.

He was likely expecting it to continue decreasing in value. Which would make sense if he hadn't been watching DGB's value that closely.

People have been manipulating its value with a massive number of low volume sales to bring its value down then selling as it increases back up back 2000. Some then buy in thinking it'll continue so then the mass low volume sales go through to bring it down again which makes people panic and sell.

They've been doing this repeatedly for almost a week now.

When you lose that kind of margin, just fucking hold.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

>people like this exist
>This is how I keep making money
How can you be this retarded

>i KNOW it will crash below

>IT DOESN'T MATTER, CRYPTO WILL ALWAYS BOUNCE BACK
XRP would like a word with you.

if you look at a coin and think it's crashing, just look at where it landed last dip. see how DGB is pretty much at the same bottom as the last time? why would that be I wonder...

well XRP is a joke, what can I say

> Never, sell for a loss, panic selling is the biggest killer of newbs. Hell, some of my trades from over 12-16months ago finally just completed over the last month

This isnt an effective tactic and it's a mental trap. If your investment is worth less then you've lost money regardless if you sell it now or choose to hold it.
If you just sold your coins for a small loss then you would have your capital available to use for a whole year in which provided you have a solid strategy would have netted you much more profit.

Your assets are only worth as much as you'd get if you liquidated them right now.

>If you just sold your coins for a small loss then you would have your capital available to use for a whole year in which provided you have a solid strategy would have netted you much more profit.
Assuming he makes good decisions.... sure. But you just saw, he isn't.

If you believe in technicals. It could form a double bottom at ~1750 and reverse the downtrend. If you ask me, that's support. It won't just dump because there are lots of people holding higher than that who wont sell at a loss.

LOOOOOOL

now i bought in again at 1860 sat
AND ITS GOING FUCKING DOWN TO 1792

ILL QUIT THIS SHIT FOR EVER NOW

So they let any dumb cunt in to college these days huh?
Stop whining and hold.

>it will moon again
>it won't be big
I don't think that word means what you think it means famalam

I love you guys

That's consistent with forming a bottom at 1750.
Stop panicking. Walk away for an hour.

BUY HIGH, SELL LOW

so you had it for all of 15 minutes. I love the crypto market its so new that everyone panics.

If you don't know how to day trade just stick to holding for the long run

i dont blame him, look at BAT.

user this is what fucking happened to me we are on the same boat. I lost 4.5k usd tonight, it feels so fucking bad.

I was here the whole time it got spammed on Veeky Forums at 100-600 sats but it just looked shit, the minecraft thing was shit, the odds of winning citi was overblown (although I reconsidered/got shilled and then bought). I don't understand how it went x20 this month. Fuck this gay market.

He did not sell at the bottom

Came here to say this too. Thanks for taking out a loan to give to me, op

This
>Never sell at a loss
is such amateur advice, it gets spammed too often by newfags

In all seriousness, sell your 1860 sats immediately because this board WAS shilling that coin . Dgb is currently in freefall and your about to be the bag holder for the entirety of your loans

>is this a fucking joke?
yes

>He bought the news.

would you would have sold
ETH at 10
XMR at 4
Bittcoin for Pizza
why keep investing in assets you don't believe in?
Did you go all in like a spazz?
Buy the dip and move your average, hold or move on. everybody has red days eventually. grow some balls.

>If your investment is worth less then you've lost money regardless if you sell it now or choose to hold it.
That is incorrect. You don't gain or lose anything without selling. Most coins are going to up eventually, some rise 5x or more in value of your entry point if you just hold them. That's why it's stupid to sell most coins at a loss now IMO, unless you're holding a discord P&D like CURE or KIDS or some other shit.

Give me some BTC. I'll do the investment for you and send it back to your dumbass

1G1gXNspZAx4HPHEYR5sLdRF5ha5b5R9dJ

DGB is failing support @ 1750, could fall to 1000 sats. Look out below. Just sold

>Buys a shitcoin at the top with leverage
>Sells at bottom
>Buys again
>Holds until the coin valu is even more shit
>Meanwhile he is accruing interest from the loan

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

could you guys add a word filter that uses regex or something to identify BTC/ETH wallet addresses, and scramble the numbers around or replaces them with meme text?

I think it would be hilarious and would eliminate all the begging posts.

thank you.

ill keep your money safe.

Buy ARK

its imposible to know wheres the peak
in 1 day everything can crash like fuck

>he bought shitcoins instead of real coins

I'm enjoying my 6x and still growing, buy it before it hit $10 fgt.

>just bought at 233
>now 229
why is it always me
I have a bunch wrapped up in DGB, I just want the price up to 2100~ so that I can sell this shit at a slight loss. I could hold it for a month and make profit or cut losses now and just have a chance at other shit.

what you consider dip in the chart? 1 month? 3? day?

why would you sell at a lower price than what you bought???

> are you literally retarted?

hint: you have to do it the opposite way around!

>I THOUGHT THIS WOULD KEEP MOONING

Then you should have put that money into mooncoin.

Even if it's a shitcoin, it will rise, everything is rising, even MOON. DGB was at 1k, fell to 500 then skyrocketed to 2000, just hold, but don't spend more on that shitcoin, buy real coins.

Haven't kekd this hard in a while thanks op

>he sold

HAHAHA now you know. we are holding for another week at least to see what happens. Just wait until it hits 2200 sats again tonight, youll be kicking yourself for not buying right now

Weak mend fold when they should hodl