How much money do I need to get a gf like this?

How much money do I need to get a gf like this?

This much, and you will only have her for a few hours the days you want to.

If you're a decent guy you would only need to spoil her a bit and she'll be happy with you.
If you're a full blown obese neckbeard you'll need to wire her at least 300k a month.

About $2.79 for her Happy Meal

If you are good looking, $0

She looks like she smells like cheese and negro dick.

you should ask Pierre Woodman.
he fucks, slaps x100, sits on face.... and pees in mouth of another new good looking 18+ "model" every week or even more often.
Fuck! I'm so jealous of him.

Or maybe ask main dude from assylum....
or somebody from "kink".

10 trillion bitbeans

With good looks, 0 BTC

I'd say about $600/hour.

Doesn't that hedgehog exclusively prey on poor Russian drug addicts?

I thought only jews could do that.

If you have to pay someone to be with you, you're an absolute moron.

You should value stocks, pretty accurate.

>stocks
They're all going to crash this year and at least $1 trillion will flee to the crypto markets.

Who cares? I just need to make a few hours with her.

There are girls that look like this working at Kroger.
Go get one.
You need very little money.

why buy a car when i can make one on my own?
why buy a double cheese burger when i can make one on my own?
why use money when i can farm and raise a bunch of shit on my plot of land that i can occupy?
why buy cancer when i can get it with your post?

well he fucks girls from other countries too... sometimes.

I heard rich elite do this. So why do they do this exactly? To feel superior that they shame beautiful women in doing depraved things? Or by shitting and pissing on their faces they know that the next guy she ends up with he will be loving her and kissing her after all of that? People are psychologically fucked up creatures.

/thread

well i don't know what they feel. probably they feel superior. feel on top of the world. lucky people. I'm honestly jealous.

I mean ....probably hundreds of losers had no courage with this girls .. was feeling that she is "too good" and is "worth more than them".

But they can easily just wipe pee and shit from the floor with this "models" hairs. Or chock them to the tears just with cock. Or i don't know.... can nail boobs to the wooden plank lol. They can do everything. Lucky people.

fake and gay