Haven't seen one of these threads for a while now

Haven't seen one of these threads for a while now.

Post 'em if you got 'em.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/4435/public-overestimates-us-black-hispanic-populations.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does it mean?

>someone removed my link from the map

For what purpose?

The European Raj

Meant for

They found a small - sized dinosour in near East. They were suprised finding it.
They did not find whole thing. 'Couse dinosour is a 1000 of bones. They found just few.
And then they fed bones to information processing system so it drew a dinosaur picture.
Or at least how it should have been was. They said it was a T-rex who died of starvation.

I really appreciate this guy's stuff.

Medieval dinos?

Perfection

Fascist China?

the flying fuck is this

I believe it's called an "Australia"

>literally spend hours colouring up the map and thinking up alt history
Am i legit autistic?

I was always wondering what would happen if this went down. If France and Poland would honour their guarantee of Germany's Eastern border at Münich, and war would break out over Sudetenland.

Fuck wrong map. Though Italy might as well step in.

>Though Italy might as well step in.
Just amp up Mussolini's distrust of the Nazis post-Engelbert Dolfuss. He honestly believed Austria was well within Italy's sphere of influence.

And what would happen if Poland and France team up is that Germany gets balkanized as Britain won't step in.

Forgot about the Anschluss issue they had, if i remember correctly, Mussolini even had his troops at the border.

But would France, Czechoslovakia and Poland beat Germany? Without just one of those, Germany might win easily with Blitzkrieg.

What Blitzkrieg? That doctrine didn't even exist at the time...

Germany's invasion of the Sudetenland was a HUGE gamble on part of Hitler. It pretty much paved the way for their invasion of Poland, which was also a gamble (which turned out wrong for him). He never considered that they would go toe-to-toe with them over Poland of all places.

Germany's army was okayish, but not great at the time of Czechoslovakia's invasion. Even the Czechoslovak army was pretty decent and had they called on both the Little Entente while waiting for the actual Entente powers a lot of things would be different. Combined with an actual response from the Double Entente + the Little Entente and without Italy guaranteeing further backup, the Nazis would be in deep shit.

Germany's army wasn't hot shit, especially as early as 1937. Hell; Poland held out for quite a while until they got stabbed in the back by the USSR.

Also, Poland stole lands from the Czechoslovaks during Germany's annexation of the Sudetenland - so fuck them aswel.

>if i remember correctly, Mussolini even had his troops at the border.
That was in 1934, during the failed Nazi coup d'etat in Austria. The turning point in Italo-German relations is commonly believed to be the war in Abyssinia. After it, the Italians were diplomatically isolated and only Germany was willing to lend them support, the price for which was the Italian influence over Austria.

Whose is the western part of Australia?

>What Blitzkrieg? That doctrine didn't even exist at the time...
I'm fairly sure he means the whole german tactics, with a fast and combined, elastic offense. That shit dates back to the late 1800s

ENOUGH ABOUT WWII ALREADY, WE HAVE ENOUGH THREADS FOR IT. THIS IS A THREAD FOR ALT-HISTORY MAPS.

Yes, but I appreciate your autism. These threads are great.

I kinda hate myself for enjoying these kind of grobgermaniums maps. But I really do.

>Aragonesecolonies
Now this one is pathetic.How could they afford a continental navy?
t.triggered aspie

I'll admit that i didn't really put that much thought in it besides Europe, but Catalonia is a pretty rich region, why shouldn't they be able to afford a few Merchantmen?

>with a fast and combined, elastic offense. That shit dates back to the late 1800s

You mean Napoleon's doctrine?

Dont worry I do that too. it's fun. At least I think so

>the Roman empire of empire

>Empire of Imperium
This isn't autism, this is mental retardation

>dat austrian empire
>dat gemran reich borders
as a german i am perfectly fine with this

for some reason, this is my favorite map of germany
the borders just look so sexy, and most provinces make sense to be german

That's a really chunky Germany

What's Ursalia's population? Like ten people?

It needs to be GROSSER

look at france, look at russia. look at hungary, look at croatia
A more perfect europe can't exist

>THAT
>gross enough

I mean, come on.

HHHHHNNNNNGGGGGG GROSSER

THICCER

>oblast magadan
>oblast

>Slovakia is a part of the Reich
>Hungary is not
This is some Man in the High Castle tier garbage.

>all those broken up states

buthurt east coaster?

These are great

The world created in that book was fuckin stupid

>operation sealion ever working

Japanese puppet.

Somebody recommend me a good althistory TL
I've been reading ASB ones lately, just started one where Hitler SI to Ned Stark

tfw no kaisermania

STOP DIVIDING TEXAS REEEEEEEEEEE

>Holy State of Utah
Love it.
One thing I don't like, however, is no Quebec vassal in southern Louisiana.

>Indiana is renamed Washington
For what purpose? Are we the home of the new capital? At least we aren't part of Illinois.

isnt this actual history, minus savoy?

I hate American alt histories where we make Mexican, Central American, Caribbean, or South American states. Why can't we just take in Canada? With alll those states, we'd be known as a Spanish-speaking, Catholic, mestizo nation, instead of an English-speaking, Protestant, white nation.

>America is known as a white nation

>/pol/ memes are public opinion

Now this is my type of cancer

She eyes me like a Pisces when I am weak
I've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks
I've been drawn into your magnetar pit trap trap
I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn black

That meme is pure trash .

Confederates were so delusional they had actual plans for expansion after the Civil War was won.

Actually he's right, America is generally seen as even less white than it is, statistically.

gallup.com/poll/4435/public-overestimates-us-black-hispanic-populations.aspx

It was founded by Europeans for Europeans.......

>MUH JOOOOOOOOOOOS
Fuck off /pol/

>Joooooos are the problem behind everything, along with the women that don't go near me
Kys

Not even the guy you're replying to

Nice straw men buddy. Again, The Unites States was founded by whites for whites.

So capitalism and nationalism are also Jewish ploys since so many big capitalist and nationalist thinkers were also Jewish?

Cancer

Decades of Darkness, TL191