RIP Zencrash

blog.zencash.io/zencash-status-update-thursday-june-8-2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/robert-viglione-2780634/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give them time, it'll be sorted out

I'm glad I only put in $300 into this dogpile of shit.

suicide watch

Negative PR is good for early risk hounds so long as this doesn't kill the coin entirely. Personally, I came close to throwing $500 at this project a few days ago... Now I'm thankful I didn't. Just gonna sit and watch how this unfolds for right now.

>tfw I didn't buy it and I'm just riding the ARK moon

I "only" put in $300 too but I'm still unhappy.

Hope there's an eventual recovery so I can sell and put my money back into something less retarded.

So far it's been a $300 lesson about listening to Veeky Forums shills and about buying a coin because I liked its "politics."

I fucking told all of you it was a scam.
Get some Zcoin instead, but nah. Fucking biz...

>Anonymous (ID: hOlp5YX2) 06/09/17(Fri)10:23:55 No.2359458▶
> (OP)
>I fucking told all of you it was a scam.
>Get some Zcoin instead, but nah. Fucking biz...

B-b-buh premines n' dev rewards n' shit!!!

See kids, this is what happens you trust your money to hobbyists instead of professionals just because you're butthurt the devs are making an income.

We're not going to see our money back for at least a couple of years.

My $1,100 in this coin is now $680. Given all the bad news about it, I'm honestly shocked it isn't worse. Holding.

>tfw can't buy the dip because of Bittrex maintenance

> tfw I bought the dip when it was around 6$ and now I'm up +40%.
and this is only the beginning. catch you next months when zencash will be 50$ faggots and FUDboys, you're gonna regret your crappy weakhands

lmao, a couple of years. did you actually read their roadmap? you're a retarded moron. the only reason why the price is crashing is because a kiddo tried to do an inside job and hijack the project, then jumped to ZLC and did the same thing. as soon as this shit is sorted out, it will hit 20$. but go ahead, sell everything you fucktard, i hope you go bankrupt

TFW I only bought 1 of this coins

>one person can hijack the whole project
>this is somehow a positive thing

I'll never understand bagholders. At least be honest with yourself.

welp, at least it was good while it las...crashed

the kid that rage quit sounds like a fucking spazz.
thank fuck he's out tbqh. I imagine him doing this to ZLC when he doesn't get his diaper changed.
he will be found in a suitcase in the woods

bagholders? I just said I bought it at 6$. the current price is between 9 and 11, I didn't lost jack shit moron. do you even math?

and btw, hobbyists?
this is the profile of one of zencash's main developers:
linkedin.com/in/robert-viglione-2780634/

>My background is a mix of quantitative disciplines and project management. I have an MBA with concentrations in Finance & Marketing, an undergraduate degree in Physics & Actuarial Mathematics, and the PMP certification. Professional experiences span project management (technical requirements definition, cost estimating, budget forecasting, schedule management, and earned value), computational programming and statistical techniques to process and analyze large datasets. I have assumed leadership and management roles ranging from 5 years as an Air Force officer, project manager, and senior officer in professional organizations. I am currently pursuing a PhD in Finance at the University of South Carolina with research interests in emerging and frontier markets, p2p financial innovations, and nonlinear systemic risk.

hobbyists my ass, dipshit. zencash has a legit team of professionals. the only kiddo who was lowering the overall IQ of team has been ousted today, so good riddance

ZenCrash

jajaja

Zencash has always smelled weird to me, and looking at the orders, I wonder if the price is being manipulated.

It should not be valued this high for what is basically a darkcoin with extra shit tacked on it that no one will ever use.

Haha haha what the fuck is this shit?

The lead developer leaves then tries to fuck everyone by publicizing an attack method?

Then the cucks literally thank him for doing it.

This should be called fucking BetaCoin.

Lost literally $800 on this PoS

It didn't smell weird to me. Ppl always say "do your homework, research before you buy," and I fucking did! It looked great to me.

If there is a way to predict the idiotic bullshit that just happened to ZEN (developer sabotaging it bc he's a spastic) I don't know what that is, short of being personally acquainted with all devs.

ENOUGH

I put $1000 dollars into this shit and lost $400. I'm just gonna accept that I was scammed and put the remaining $600 into a legitimate project like ARK.

I cannot accept my losses, so I'm holding. It's not "strong hands" for me, it's just denial.

there are two possibilities:

>the lead dev is a money-grabbing retard and sabotaged the coin for quick gains, not realizing his greed has cost a lots of influential people a lots of money

>the lead dev got coerced into sabotaging the coin by influential people, so they can make a lots of money on the crash of what would seem like a solid coin right up to the crash

Either way the guy is absolutely fucked and I won't be surprised if he just disappears in the following years

I would accept my brutal financial losses in ZEN with a smile if that cocksucker got "Putin-ized"

What just happened was unpredictable. If anyone managed to see the signs before, please post them, but you're most likely a liar.

Fucking up a dark-coin. wew
Good luck. some people are animals

>if that cocksucker got "Putin-ized"

depends on who lost the most money

either way the guy's career is finished

don't forget the shitty reason he gave for his exit in order to try and scare people

>THEY HIRED A SURVEILLANCE EXPERT

...implying that's a bad thing. All it meant was that he was going to get his shitty code pentested and might have to work a little harder than before, so he said fuck it and cashed out

This.

> Shortly after announcing his intention of leaving the project, he also announced and made public a method of attacking the Zen blockchain.

>The other members of the Zen founding team, Rob Viglione, Rolf Versluis, and Jane Lippencott, are grateful for all the hard work put into the project by Joshua Yabut when he was the lead developer, and thankful for the notification of the potential zero day attack. We will definitely miss him being on the team.

wtf?

How much does anyone want to bet the current price is being propped up by founder's cash right now? They are really tying to put a lot of polish on this turd.

This, it's pretty obvious imo.

The price shot up at its ATL and gradually climbed, at the same time all the news pouring out was devastating for ZEN.

Who would buy during that time, and keep buying? It was clearly a damage control pump.

I expect this to fall alot harder, I can't believe people are hodling and buying this "dip" with all the shit news surrounding it.

no choice now. you drop BTC on a risky buy for big returns
see you in 6 months

I fucking hope so mate