Why does the modern left (leftypol, revleft, /r/communism) despise the white working class

Why does the modern left (leftypol, revleft, /r/communism) despise the white working class

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_social_teaching
8ch.pl/leftypol/
revleft.com/vb/
reddit.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Modern left here. I don't. Consider yourself disproved.

I doubt it, your response seems very contrived and SJWish

Because despite what they'd have you believe the working class is the most socially right-wing and reactionary of all economic classes.

In my European country lefters don't do that

They like to think they're better than others.

Do any of you people actually go to these places? Leftypol despises identity politics and sticks up for all the working class

Please substantiate your claims.

have you ever stopped and thought about what social justice actually entails?
there are other forms of it besides the insane liberal bs you see plastered on /pol/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_social_teaching

>Leftypol despises identity politics
Why do leftypol SJWs keep spouting this lie?
Lets see
>leftypol supports soros
>leftypol supports political violence against working class oters
>leftypol supports uncontrolled non whiteimmigration by "refugees"
>leftypol worships black supremacism
>leftypol supports BLM
>leftypol members donated to BLM
>leftypol believes that white homogeneity is the supporting pillars of "traditional values" thus needs to be destroyed to bring about their "revolution"
>leftypol supports the "migrants"
Leftypol is SJW as they come

If we are to accept white male privilege as real all leftist movements are fundamentally anti white male because they wish to usurp it.

there are 100+1 modern left groups. some do some don't. They all despise each other tho

Proofs?

go to leftypol
go to Revleft
go to reddit

I'm not going to spoonfeed that "superior" leftist mind of yours

Because the left are useless people.

Mental diseases defy logic.

>prove my claims for me!
No.

It's your burden to prove that your leftist hangouts aren't SJW

No, substantiate your claims or admit you're lying

prove me wrong, SJW

Not even him, but that is not how the burden of proof works

The impetus behind the cultural revolution of the 60's was basically "fuck you dad" and those hippies grew up to be the architects of the modern Left so their eternal boogeyman was and remains the white male father figure.

So you choose option B then?
>admit you're lying

why would I argue with a person who thinks I'm automatically wrong for being white?

stirner posters are right
you niggas are spooked

8ch.pl/leftypol/

revleft.com/vb/

reddit.com/

Weak

I'm not lying, just go to leftypol and you'll see I'm right
>says the faggot who supports Antifa smacking people with shovels because they voted for someone else

>All these shitty answers

Its because the political Left has become a coalition based around a shared enemy rather then a shared ideology. They have Muslims, intercity Blacks, Hispanic immigrants, radical feminists, college students and academics, the gay community, and trannies all teamed up with the vague enemy of the evil patriarchal racist white man as all that holds their constituency together. There are vague cosmopolitan sentiments, but they are lost in a sea of lunacy and refusal to hold their own factions to the standards they set for others.

Bernie Sanders and other people on the Left are desperate to reorient themselves to focusing on economic issues, but the Left has gone all in on Identity Politics. Now that poor working people [primarily whites] have started organizing into Identity politics in counter to that, they're freaking out and screaming Nazi, because their minority-identity coalition hates each other and has no shared ground.

The modern "Alt-Right" [hate that term] is much the same way, in that they don't actually share very much ideology, they just have a shared enemy in the insane modern Left.

Its all about how the coalitions have been built over the years, and how the people in charge of the actual political parties are unwilling to change strategies, even when its desperately needed.

On the first page of /leftypol/:
>retards and homosexuals try and make good arguments for antifa
>As a Marxist-Leninist i just want to say that all these well-off college kids, that claim to be communists, are retards.
>Let's also talk about my SJW 'anarchist' 'friends' on facebook - are they detrimental to the broad leftist cause?

There is one pro-Islam guy, but he is getting made fun of.

Seems like they're not SJW.

>>Bernie Sanders and other people on the Left are desperate to reorient themselves to focusing on economic issues
sad!

Identity politics came out entirely out of American liberal arts Universities.

Third Wave Feminism?

Entirely American

Post-Colonialism?

Entirely American with a few Brazilians here and there

Europe was entirely unknown to this cancer, before Britain started this trend during the 2000's. It is also quite ironic that it spread in Europe from there, considering their universities are more like business that latch unto any fad going on at the time.

Trying to tie in liberal ideas with the economic left, is like trying to tie in Trump and Farrage with Nazism. It is completely absurd, and it ignores that actually respectable figures talking about race and class like Fannon, Angle Davis or Malcolm X, belonged to the hard left.

>this is what leftypol SJWs actually want people to believe

because ironically, they think race-based privilege is more relevant than class-based privilege in the west

What did he say that was wrong?

Whites don't live in the ghetto.

Thats why its called a ghetto.

That doesn't support what you're saying though. One user said something good about Soros (but still called him a porky), but the replies are negative (gulag). Try again.

>tfw there is no difference in content between /pol/ and /leftypol/

Seriously swap the hammer and sickle for a swastika and over half of those threads would fit right at home on /pol/.

A "ghetto" is any isolated community so the trailerpark is just as much a ghetto as the projects and the comment about not knowing what it's like to be poor is really stupid.