$DGB DUMP BEFORE THE PUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/digibytecoin?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get in cheap. People already missed getting it at under 1800.

ITS OVER FAG
So glad i sold yesterday at 2300
get out while us till can

It's going to blast off for sure. The jelly-handed normies are already out.

180 is not a floor

it's the fucking launch pad the rocket's taking off from

Someone probably just took a screencap of this user. Better sharpen your razor blades.

bought at 1830 earlier, good enough for me. i'll check back in on sunday how much i've made

>tfw bought in at 1200
>tfw accidentally had auto sell on and didn't notice
>tfw come back at 2000 and notice DGB was sold
>tfw buy more DGB thinking it's going to bump

guys, I fud'd so hard.

Thank god it's not a big part of my portfolio

the club that got in at three figures has to shrink for this to go anywhere, which is what we're seeing right now. To anyone feeling shaky, send it off the exchanges and into a wallet before you play yourself.

It'll get worse before it gets better boys, ride it out. It isn't so bad right now anyways, it's not even at a 3 day low. Looks like a bull trap, I wouldn't buy right now. Wait it out and see what it looks like in 4-6 hours. I expect to see a downward trend until tomorrow and renewed confidence when people buy the dip.

holding 28.5k since 100 sats

not goin anywhere

800k at 115sat

Members only

;)

I hope so. I sold at 2200 expecting it to readjust but need to monitor the fluctuation just so I don't lose out.

Why wouldn't you take the 20 bag?
If this isn't shill, what would compel you to think you could really do much better?

very nice lads.

not that guy but similar boat. the way i see it, i've got myself into a good position on a good coin - basically feels like risk-free 1000x leverage. if i cash out right now it won't change my life, but if it goes another 5x then it actually would. i don't even track it on my blockfolio -- just leaving it alone and seeing what happens.

Read This guy gets it. I've already pulled my initial investment. This is basically a free ride to space.

The good thing is that Bizz retards hoped to win and sold everything

DGB doesnt care that they didnt win the contest they actually wrote this on there twitter -> Jared: We have made several great connections with several people at Citi, MasterCard, PwC and MSFT. As well as some government authorities

If you dont believe it shitface go look it up.

These connections they made were the ONLY reason for them to participate, winning was on the second place !

They also wrote:

"We are very much looking forward to the main global @citi #CitiT4IChallenge awards that will be presented in July! $5 M USD+ in awards!"

DGB isn't even close to being done yet.

twitter.com/digibytecoin?lang=en

>twitter.com/digibytecoin?lang=en
Why does nobody here check dubs

It's ok.

There's a reason why some people never make it.

It's not feeling great right now, but I am hodling this thing to the fucking end.

>t. retard

I'm still up $3k on it from an initial $1k...hard not to sell.
Idk lads

>no one post the irc where they were coordinating a massive sale as "their rightful income for all these years of developing"

it will moon, but in the next 6 months when investors come back

KEK