Why is generation Z more right wing than millennials?

telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/09/17/how-modern-teenagers-are-rebelling-against-their-parents-by-bein/
heatst.com/world/a-new-generation-of-conservatives-is-on-the-rise-study-finds/
pinknews.co.uk/2016/09/15/teenagers-more-likely-to-oppose-equal-marriage-and-tattoos/

Other urls found in this thread:

the-gild.com/generation-quiz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Liberal social policies have failed, simple as that

I suppose growing up in a extremely degenerate environment might cause that.

Perhaps the youth has finally grown tired of endless hedonism and cultural marxism?

YOU IGNORE WHAT "RIGHT WING" MEANS.

Usual rebellion against their parents.

It is not natural to liberal in the ways the modern liberals are. In the case of Westerners, Christianity is deeply rooted in our cultures. It is not that they are 'more right wing' it's that there is not balance.

Young people are rebellious.
hello teenagers

because humans are naturally inclined to try and be different to their parents

Does this prove /pol/ is mostly underage?

They all gotta start somewhere, moot too was underage when he made this site.

/thread

No, /pol/ proves that /pol/ is underage.

Not an arguement

THE FIRE RISES!

>hello teenagers
Implying the youth isnt a good place to look for cultural change. What is the 60'ies, 70'ies etc.

They cannot stop progress.

Is that actually descended from Nicky?

>grandfather
>non gender neutral terms in 2090

Cause students have different griefs than adults?

They grew up seeing radical feminists and people who made up their own genders. This made the left look insane to them.
That and society is very liberal, and kids like to rebel.

It's actually notable that the radical left is very deeply divided on this issue and the fact that you think they all think both of these at once means you haven't read any of their literature.

Cuz their parents sucks.

Kinda like how people who grew up under Reagan era became liberal

>Muh' cultural marxism
>Muh' degeneracy

>implying that thing on the right would ever have children

lel

>Wanting nicholas the 2nd as a grandfather
>literally the worst tsar ever

Because society swings back around. Teenage desire to rebel from the system ensures society never stagnates. Anyone who thought sjws would "win" (or that conservative ideas would) are dumb. It was never going to last. Because once society swings too far one way, a generation will come that is going to swing the other way. Unless there is literal mind control you were never going to have any one idea triumph for all time and ruin society. A society may collapse, but right after that a radically different one will be built. We can just do so more peacefully than in the past now. So, given the sjw madness and absolute lunacy, we will see more right wing ideals springing up. The real fun will be when you have both views slowly stewing for awhile and one pushes too far. Give them time to grow up and really get into society in important places and establish themselves.

>generation z
The oldest of which are like, what? 17? How can we talk about the general political leanings of a generation when half of its members aren't even out of middle school?

Maybe he would have been a decent grandfather.

& Humanities strikes again.

The idea is that gender is a social construct and that people are assigned the "wrong" gender at birth by the institution. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

It was ever thus

>that people are assigned the "wrong" gender at birth by the institution

But that's not what that picture is saying.

It's saying that there is a misalignment between believing that gender is socially constructed, and the idea that transsexual people can actually be born with female brains but male bodies.

>Nicholas II
>Worst
>Not Paul I
Yeah nah go fuck yerself mate

one of your sources is literally an opinion piece you troglodyte

You ignore what "lower case" means.

I think generation z goes from mid/late 90s to early 2000s
So basically high schoolers and freshmen in college

But I thought everyone born in the 90s was a millenial

generation z would have to be going a lot longer than mid 90s to early 2000s. A generation is 15 years at the very least. If generation z starts at 1997, then the cutoff point would be between 2012 and now.

Regardless, my point still stands though. Only the very oldest of generation z are mature enough to have their political ideologies evaluated. Half of generation z won't even be out of highschool until early next decade at the earliest estimate. We've still got a while before we can start talking about them like they're even close to a fully complete entity.

>I think generation z goes from mid/late 90s to early 2000s
I've heard it said that only people born after the year 2000 are gen z, cause a lot of people consider everybody from the mid 80s up through 1999 to be millennials. But the designation "millennial" is so over-applied these days I'm not even sure who counts as one.

Millennial is 1980 to either 2000 or 2002 depending on who you ask.

People after that are Z

Because they've been exposed to feminists on the internet fucking with their video games and being mentally deranged since they were young.
You'll be hard pressed to find any boy who doesn't despise that shit.

Reactionaries abound.

>things don't exist if i put them next to an ironic image and put meme angles in front of them

>“I don’t want a tattoo.”

>“Oh, for pity’s sake. Don’t tell me: the other boys haven’t got tattoos, so you haven’t got one either. What have we told you about not bowing to peer pressure?”

“Leave me alone. I just want to do my physics homework.”

>“Physics homework! That’s the trouble with you young people these days: too much discipline. When I was your age, I was out smoking dope, vandalising the bus stop and trying to use my library card as a form of ID in Oddbins. Yet every Saturday night you’re at home revising for your exams, stone-cold sober. Your mother is worried sick. You’re wasting your life.”

This is so embarrassing.This Michael Deacon dude is a talentless hack. Maybe mediocre people find solace on "conservative values" by mere virtue of lacking talent, thus they have to make up for their insecurities with sheer conformity.

This is the source for the heatstreet "study"
the-gild.com/generation-quiz/

A fucking Internet survey. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo.

Memes

Not in Trump's America. It's already devolved into anarcho-capitalist society in most exurban and rural communities.

I'm wearing a jacket made of my neighbor's dog right now because their son is gay and they wouldn't pay the fag tax.

The fuck is generation Z?

I just took the survey and I'm 22% millenial, whatever the fuck that means. The 11% traditionalist prolly came from picking Ford as the car brand I most identify with.

This survey is shite, m8s

the one after millennial.
the one before us is called gen Y.
the one before that is gen X.

>trusting polls
It was probably millennials who did most of the actual work memeing Trump to the presidency.
Also what a lot of other people said, it's simply reaction to where the pendulum has swung the essential and continual activity of youthful rebellion hasn't changed. I'll be convinced differently if the same thing doesn't happen again in ten years.
Also a lot of millenials and Generation Xers are "growing up and selling out". Keep in mind that they too have been affected by the negative effects of some liberal policies of the past to now have resentment towards them.

I don't even agree slightly with any of the answers on some questions.
It said I was 44% Traditionalist, 45% Millenial, and 30% Gen X.

Because we are raised in an environment of sexual hedonism and taught this is supposed to help us yet none of us have a girlfriend, and we look at past societies where men were more entitled to a female spouse and it was easier to find one.

I thought in order to be a millennial you have to remember 9/11

t. gen z

25 year rule. Janitors asleep, post it.

this

Fuck off to /r9k/ and sex is extremely overrated anyway.