SELLING SPINNERS

Hey Veeky Forums. I have just recently bought (GOOD QUALITY) fidget spinners from a connection my dad has, for a very cheap amount in bulk. (300 spinners for ~$.50 each. While I think spinners make you look fucking stupid and all, money is money. Currently, I have just set up an eBay and amazon account, and I am planning to sell them, for around $5. Without tearing me apart, which Veeky Forums is pretty good at doing, do you guys have any suggestions for someone who is an absolute stranger to money and how it works? Thanks :)

Literally every toy store has these shitty things now. You are selling through ebay and will charge shipping costs.

Okay.

Bad choice, cheap spinners are dying. Should have spent that money on 3d printer and filament to make custom ones.

I sell brass knuckle spinners for $70 a pop.

Wrong board

Make them pay for shipping.

Get on your feet and sell them.

Ebay won't work if your not selling whole sale.

Sell them to kids, go to local events, have a little sign.

Hell, they're such a joke right now that you can even get rid of them to drunks after the bars close.

Thanks, I will do so, first actual advice
Good Idea.

On which exchange can I buy this SpinnerCoin you talk of?

Go set up a booth at a local flee market or some kind of event and unload them for $5 cash a piece without having to pay eBay a fee or mess around with shipping.

Who here wants to help me develop this "business idea"?

Instead of selling fidget spinners to kids, you sell them the idea that they can get fucking rich by selling fidget spinners.

There are three ranks:

Fidger spinner advisor: Pay $5 to join, can buy spinners from "supervisor" (sponsor/upline) at "40% discount".

Supervisor: can be created by a) Pay $200 to for supervisor license b) order $540 worth of products from sponsor/upline, or c) sell some stuff to retail, buy the rest of $540 worth of products from sponsor/upline. Supervisor can order fidget spinners from company at 55% discount, and gets 25% bonus commission on each new supervisor's order (of $200) that was placed by his downline.

Director can be created by a) Pay $500 to company, b) become supervisor, then order $300 of products from supervisor / sponsor / upline. Director is entitled to order from company at 65% discount, gets 10% commission from ANY downline supervisor's "order", plus $50 for every supervisor, and $135 for every director.

Let's get mother fucking rich. Talk to me on Veeky Forums or email me [email protected]

Customize them, sell them on Etsy for like $100 each.

Do things like Make Overwatch Genji sherukin spinners or just paint them. File the edges to be more aerodynamic on one side and like a cup on the other for "Air Can Spinning"

No one buys the cheap cheap ones. Everyone wants something cool and unique. You could even advertise using a special oil to make them longer lasting. Just look up a video on youtube about which motor oil works the best, but some, drop it on the bearings.

Be fucking creative. It's basically the Yo Yo craze from the 90's, where people spent $100 on a Silver Bullet yo yo because it spun a few seconds longer than a normal trick yo yo for $15 and it was all metal.

Do that shit and losers will be buying them up for nostalgia for years.

Pyramid schemes are illegal and can get you in massive trouble. Nice try though.

stand on the corner of a busy intersection next to a large parking lot with a sign "FIDGET SPINNERS - $5." Sell to moms and their faggot children who wont shut the fuck up unless they get a fidget spinner. Make sure the paint used is lead-based.

>amway exists

>cutco exists

nice try faggot

been thinking of printing these with mine. You're not printing with real brass are you? that'd seems, expensive

you cant cripple the ripple amrite

>Make sure the paint used is lead-based.

kek'd
i'm going to hell

That's not a pyramid scheme. There is a product. It's multi level marketing and totally legal, albeit scummy af

fellow small biz user.

I would sell locally as well. Maybe even increase the price a little on the local sale.

A lady on my NextDoor feed is making a killing selling them to neighbors

how do you pitch your product to parents if youre still afflicted with autism?

Also this. I could see this going well as a door-to-door sale.

I did d2d for a year. Depending on your attitude, your pitch, and your appearance I could see this being an easy sell.

Knock on 50 doors a day. Try the 12noon to 3pm time frame. Be sure to step away from the door a few feet when they open it so the homeowner feels safer.

Just be nice, do a quick pitch, if they say "no" thank them for their time.

the thing with ebay is that they nickle and dime you to death. 5% cut from them, 10% cut from paypal, and oh goyim, if you better have free shipping, or else you're not going to get that nice "fast n free" sticker that makes your product more prevalent on the list.

I have sold about 100,000 and will sell another 50,000 to 100,000 more this summer. This piece of rubbish has made me rich af

you ripple shills never quit, the real money is in investing in Grids
coin

Here is what you do:

Go to middle school/high school/college.

Set up table for selling fidget spinners.

Start telling people about business opportunity selling fidget spinners.

Have your "plants" rush up and "buy" a bunch of fidget spinners from you as you make this speech.

Everyone is dead convinced they can become millionaires by selling fidget spinners, people sign up for a free seminar explaining the company, you collect your $200 from each of them, they become recruiters and the whole process repeats.

Charge monthly fees and require autopay.

No i had the brass ones machined, $10 material and $10 of machine time per unit.

kys coinlet

there will always be idiots who come late to a trend.

$0.50 per XRP? You got scammed bro.

kys nocoiner

In all seriousness, is reselling on ebay a good way to make money? I know the shipping costs and fees will really eat into your profits, but do you think you can still make enough for it to be worth your time?

I got fucked over twice on ebay this week. All a customer has to do is invoke the ebay guarantee and claim a return, and ebay yanks the monies from your paypal account. Fuck me. my balance is negative because some mexican decided he wanted the cable modems for free because they were "defective". /end of fleabay rant.

Way to late buddy. I sold fidget cubes and spinners months back for good profit. Now everyone is trying to make $1 from AliExpress ones

it's always someone foreign. I had some mexican say that the beats headphones I sold her were fake.

had to refund her money, she had to ship them back, blah blah blah. whole thing was a big headache

how about Shopify or Amazon? are they better to work with?

how do you get sales on Shopify?

I had a Chink roommate who would hound a company on the phone for four to six hours just to get a $20 refund on whatever product or service he was displeased with. The fucker takes 3 month long vacations around Yurrop on the money he saves by being a cheap motherfucker. I should have learned from him.

Op, why the fuck would you share this here?

Now everyone and their mother is gonna try to sell this here

I used to buy crappy ten-speed bicycles from thrift stores and yard sales and bodge them into fixed-gears for the Hipsters to buy on Fleabay. Those were the days. Now you can't find an old ten-speed anywhere.

Then the chinks eventually came in with the generic fixies to flood the market.

I've found amazon to be much pickier about what you're allowed to sell. They wouldn't let me sell a used stats textbook because one of the tear-out charts had been partially torn out.

Way to late on the trend

I saw these being sold on alibaba for like 10cents each and sold 1k of them to $10
youre late to the party bud

he could sell like BAGS of it

He'd have better luck prowling scrapyards for certain types of car parts or even specific bicycle parts.