When is the next BTC crash?

FUUUCK

WHEN'S THE NEXT BTC CRASH?

All Veeky Forums anons told me to wait for the crash to buy some BTC instead of buying at ATH, but the price keep growing so fucking fast

The fuck am I supposed to do if it never crashes

The crash starts when you finally buy in :^)

There was a dip at ~2600 two days ago

FUCKING THIS

NEVER

LISTENING

TO BIZ FAGGOTS

SAYING BTC CRASH

KYS FAGGOTS

I SOLD MY HOUSE

Price will correct eventually but when eventually no one knows. You took a gamble to wait for a "crash" you live with it.

Bitcoin bubbles have historically lasted 2-4 months. We're going on almost 3 months right now. I say the market crashes in the next 45 days.

I was promised a crash not a fucking dip

Someone just shoot me why did I fucking wait

I wanna buy some damn meme coins

I just wanna explode, watching anons get richer by trading alt coins while I have to wait for a crash
>45 days

pic related

lol not happening til at least August 1st

even then it might skyrocket

>August 1st

So would it be wise to just buy at next dip then? Seems like any money I can save by waiting till then can be made up by trade during the waiting period.

When the chink fork is a great success buttcoins will rain upon the moon. I don't understand why all you hillbillies assume the buttcoin powers that be will shit the bed. Not everyone wants to be poor. When haven't gooks been pragmatic? Exactly.

>listening to anons talking on Indian kneepad factory forum
>not doing your own analysis

This won't be the last time you get taken for a ride

Since Jim Cramer and other normie fucks are talking about Bitcoins and Digibytes now it will crash soon as normies get their hands a bit weaker. You will be able to buy in for 800$ then.

It seemed to me like explosive growth is always associated with a bubble and results in a crash, versus stable growth which will only dip. This is why it didn't seem too off that a crash might come soon enough.

Fuck it, buying now. The profits to be made will surpass whatever I could've saved by waiting.

The only thing that could realistically cause a crash is if Poloniex got hacked and wiped out.

a few weeks ago when it went under $2k briefly, should have bought in then.

The next DAOsaster might do it too

Or a certain ICO raises a billion dollars and then exits into the night

There are a lot of options for the pop trigger

>Fuck it, buying now. The profits to be made will surpass whatever I could've saved by waiting.

>he buys at top

Oh well, another day, another normie sheep buying my bags

it's actually looking like the cup and handle meme right now, will probably break up

any TA wizards want to confirm?

>Or a certain ICO raises a billion dollars and then exits into the night

Kek, do you mean Bancor?

This is what's killing me. I got interested in crypto exactly two weeks ago, but I decided to lurk until I've learned as much as I can. Bad idea, missed a good chance to buy some cheap BTC. If I acted like a newfag, asked to be spoonfed and bought it instantly, wouldn't be in this predicament.

pic related, looks like a cup & handle meme to me

Zoom out. It's just an up channel.

Next big resistance around 3400