How is Veeky Forums celebrating Valentine's Day?

How is Veeky Forums celebrating Valentine's Day?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tryphon,_Respicius,_and_Nympha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bisecting an angle.

Thinking about the gf i went out with 3 years ago lol

Crying in a hotel over a bowl of cornflakes with no milk because my entire town is snowed in with nothing but the lectures of Kenneth Harl to soothe me.

I am not making this up. Pls give a gf, I will accept a bf.

I know the feels, I went out with a gril a few weeks ago. Then this chad in our history class started to show interest in her, and she only slightly pays attention to me now because shes 'swamped with homework' but I have seen the dude meeting up with her outside of class. Ugh,

Getting stoned alone like always

When's valentines day?

this

nothing

In 34 minutes.

I have a whole day planned with my current fiancee. Then when she goes to bed I'll dwell over the likely possibility that I have a bastard. Then I'll drink myself to sleep over the girl I lost.

waiting for the day after where I will hit up every grocer in the county and buy out half price chocolate

Sounds like a bad drama.

Alone, again.
Least you had one

Didn't know it was possible to feel this depressed when I was already numb desu

>needing a gf to achive greatness

Everybody knows great people didn't need gfs. You can literally be the next Julius Caesar now, if only you work hard.

I wish I was Hephaestion and had an Alexander to hold me in his big strong arms.

I do not celebrate idolatry.

Catholics aren't christians.

You mean Saint Tryphon? Protector of wine?
I'm drinking wine alone.

Wearing a goatskin and hitting women with a leather strap. Bitches love it.

Sveti Trifun is today if people are Orthodox.

I should throw someone to the lions, now that I think about it.

Lots of people don't give a fuck about "greatness" and lol at the idea of some rando on an image board becoming the next Julius Caesar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tryphon,_Respicius,_and_Nympha

>Hadn't had to celebrate Valentine's Day in 12 years.
>Still mad at my ex from back then.

As far as I'm concerned, I have attained "greatness." I have the highest income of any of my classmates, halfway own a $750k home out on 110 acres of land, and drive around in a restored 78' Pontiac or a 67' Chevy depending on my mood. But I still wake up in the morning, go to work for ten hours, and drive home to do nothing but shitpost on the internet. If I could, I'd trade "greatness" for companionship in a heartbeat.

Maybe though, it doesn't matter what we have, because we'd only want something else. It just seems infuriating to me that I can achieve so much, but I can't spend more than a single night with any woman without them losing interest or finding something damaged about them.