Gridcoin?

Hey guys, I've thought about the my way of investment, and in truth, I don't have the time to daytrade like you guys everyday. I'm thinking of buying coins with good long-term potential, but at a cheap price (the ETH ship has already mooned). While researching, I found out about Gridcoin (GRC). Here's an image about it.

coingecko.com/en?sort_by=developer_score
I've been using this site to check out the reliability of devs, and it seems like Gridcoin is ranked #14 here.

The fact that GRC wasn't initially sold from an ICO also means that there are no whales accumulating before us poorfags, so we're all in this together.

What do you guys think? Opinions? I have about 1 BTC to buy-in, and hold over a few months/years.

From the site: gridcoin.us/
>"As a mint mechanism Proof-of-Stake uses the stake of the holder itself. The larger a user's stake in gridcoin, the higher the probability that the user will mint a block."
Since it's proof-of-stake, I can stake it for an interest rate of 1.5%

It's still rather cheap now. Should I buy now and hold?

Other urls found in this thread:

tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/759095/Gridcoin-Roadmap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it sounds pretty good, there are better options like ark but i could see this actually getting to be rather successfull

By the way, here's the roadmap if any of you are interested in it.
tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/759095/Gridcoin-Roadmap/

I'm extremely interested in the development from September 2017 onwards, that's when they get multiple devs on board. It's really hyping up to be the next golem competitor.

What the fuck is up with /biz actually shilling good coins? Where are all the Meme and Shitcoin shillers?

I have both GRC and GNT. I'd buy into both OP.

I'm thinking of 80% GRC and 20% GNT. But the price of GNT is really high desu, GRC is only at 2300 sats right now.

Holding both GNT and GRC. I think both have huge potential in the following months. I'm thinking of buying more GRC right now, I heard there might be some news coming soon, so we could see some movement.

It's actually got a really decent trend for a hold. I'm happy to throw some into this.

bump for 'BOINC'
kek

Im gunna grid my research in your coin nigga

Gridcoin looks like a good hodl coin look at how much it has been going up for the last few days

When marketing catches up with tech this going to blow gnt out of the water and blow nut into my jeans

I got some of GNT and GRC, both are cool projects but GRC is a undervalued atm compared to GNT

Seems like a good buy if you didn't get GNT cheap but what's the difference?

Three posts in 10 seconds. Did you guys get marching orders to shill again?

No worries - I'm long into this coin - shill away. But get some skill. kek.

"marching order to shill"
Kek, what use is there shilling in an actual goodcoin?

HURR DURR THESE NEWFAGS ARE TAKING MY GENIUS CREDIT FOR BUYING AN OBVIOUSLY VALUABLE COIN EARLY
you should have made your own gloat thread sooner

Good one! Tell me esteemed one - should I buy ARK, GRC or DGB?

you should buy grc now, ark when it stablises and bitcoin in a long while after the sudden interest has died, then ride back up

This is without a doubt gonna get to 1$ soon

mods really need to figure out a way to cull these discord faggots. WHy are they trying to scam fellow 4channers and not going to reddit and twitter instead?

The project as its outlined is worth at least ten cents.

Lol it's hilarious they scream at each other to HODL while they panic sell.

you would rather find out about a coin after it's already on the front page somewhere else and it's too late to buy in; are you dense. Be thankful these fags post here first, jump on then jump off. /biz buying power is what gets reddit and twitter normies attention anyways. Discord is just where it jumpstarts

looks like a pump and dump in the making, finna ride this one.

These pumps are good for Gridcoin, it has the same potential as Golem, it' not just another shitcoin.