Crypto Coin of the Year

AND THE SHITTIEST, MOST OVER HYPED PIECE OF CRAP COIN, WITH THE MOST RETARDED FANBASE GOES TO:

DGB! *applauds*

But I heard it had a Minecraft Server, yo.

what do you mean by fanbase?

most of us just wanted Veeky Forums to buy in so that we could make money. nothing was special about the coin. is this your first week on here?

DELET THIS

dgb holder in full damage control lol

>"b-but i never actually beleived in this coin guys, i was just shilling it to make short term profit"

>le pump and dump coin XD
>DGB was only popular for a week!
>You're le new friend :^)
Is this your first month here?

show me the fanbase. show me how those posts are any different than for any other coin.

buy ARK

>DGB was popular for a lot longer than a week
Then you're well aware that nearly everyone here that bought in is up hundreds of % at current price.

you might wanna zoom out of that graph m8

haha, DGB won a competition after all!

They was the triple digit buyers to sell before the real action happens. Could be at least a year. Better sell now.

*applauds*

> literally 5 day graph

Uhh, I've had a 401k for a decade and the value sometimes goes down thousands in a single month, but I ignore that because over the course of several years I have had better returns. Crypto is a faster timescale, sure, but if you look at DGB over the course of several months it is clear that we are well within historical trends.

Meh. I made $90k off it. Comfy.

Don't badmouth DGB. As long as you knew to get out around the time of the presentation, you made a tidy profit.

And for those who have faith in the coin, let it drop and rebuy... as long as you got out when there was a fucking ONE HUNDRED PERCENT chance the coin was going to drop for a while.

I hate DGB because it's a shitcoin. (Till it drops to 700 and I start re-buying for the next DGB-love-season).

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Its g-going back up a little guys

Kek why would anyone buy this trash

this is you and all DGB fanboys

>DGB
Not even once

kek

fucking kek