How come only white supremacists and social justice warriors have a problem with Guns, Germs and Steel?

How come only white supremacists and social justice warriors have a problem with Guns, Germs and Steel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate all races equally as well as those obsessed with whatever the fuck this social justice thing is, and I have many problems with GGS. I don't disagree with the thesis, just with many of the arguments in it such as "zebras can't be tamed" and "north-south vs. west-east axis"

Because that's false.

Havent read the book, can you put a sumary?

>I have arguments
>Don't explain how Jared Diamond is wrong

Lol k.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel

>i haven't actually listened to any counter arguments at all.
Go look it up on quora or something brainlet.

Most of the criticism of environmental determinism is that it's either racist or refuses to acknowledge the inherent superiority of the white race.

Sjws and Nazis every time.

Sjw's accuse it of being eurocentric and patronizing

White nationalists accuse Diamond of being a cuck for praising New Guineans

In reality, the book makes some good points that are worth considering and thinking about, but the author puts way too much emphasis and importance on epidemiology/environment
He neglects the overwhelming influence of government, religion, culture, genetics like none of them even exist

Some of Diamond's arguments are retarded.

One of his claims as to why China never developed philosophies of individualism or liberty that took root is because China "had no convoluted coastlines for dissidents to hide in".

I shit you not. He's a fucking stupid Jew and he's a complete hypocrite too (claims genes have nothing to do with race and then went on to insinuate the state of Israel should check prospective aliyah applicants for Jewish genes in a paper he authored).

It's like a Stratfor taken to the extreme.

I don't think the argument isn't that Zebras can't be tamed, but rather that they would be extremely more difficult to tame than horses would.

Horses travel in families, Zebras travel in herds, horses are far more mild mannered whereas Zebras are quite a bit more aggressive, horses have a distinct hierarchy and Zebras really don't.

Sure we could now tame Zebras. It's just a matter of breeding specific traits into new Zebras a la the Russian Fox experiment. But using stone or at best bronze age tech to try and tame Zebras?
Good luck, even Camels are easier to get to play nice.

>He neglects the overwhelming influence of government, religion, culture, genetics like none of them even exist

He talks about genetics incessantly

Actually he said that China was easy to keep together and had cultural uniformity for a very long time. Compare and contrast that to Europe. Completely different nig nag nigger.

Because it ignores evidence of negros incapable of building civilizations even when given all the necessary tools like Haiti for example.

I have no clue why white supremacists would object, geographical determinism is a white supremacist doctrine and Diamond is widely regarded as a white supremacist for championing it. I guess that because he's a (((Jew))), white supremacists get confused and forget that the arguments he's using are LITERALLY their own arguments.

You mean how they were on a destroyed Island in the middle of the carribean with no allies, infrastructure and how they were slaves?

All of which was self-inflicted.
Europe had the Roman Empire and.
Everybody has some sort of problem with it. GG&S is simplified history for ignorant plebeians. Rational persons dont even consider it worthy of discussion.

Identitiarn politicians are willing to dismiss arguments if it doesn't cater to their narrative.

I could go and say that yes, Africans had buildings, tools and agriculture, and had empires, but objectively speaking the British empire outclassed them, but then SJW would try to down play the Brits much while the stormfag would downplay the Africans.

It's fucking tiring. I don't even know why I bother debating or arguing with them either here or at my UNI

>all this was self inflicted

You mean they should have just stayed as plantation sugar cane slaves? You are a fucking retard.

Exactly

Dude riding zebras Lmao

it was people with bronze and stone age tech who started taming horses though

Horses and Zebras are only superficially similar.

Oh my god, you're both right. Specifically, the Haitians got *fucked*, but didn't do themselves any favors when they chimped out and killed every white person on the island.

He said both those things actually you fuckwit

What do suppose horses were like before they were domesticated?

They didn't do themselves any favours but if you were worked to death in sugar cane plantations you'd chimp out too.

They are a different species. Horses originated in central asia.