Is Poloniex trustworthy

Is Poloniex trustworthy

Yeah, my buddies and I use paloniex and bitoasis

I've heard horror stories, and it seems like they're not quite above the board about some things. I've heard that most people they encounter any problems using it but for a few unlucky ones, they will find their bags locked up and unable to withdraw.

Fuck no they are not trustworthy.

Insider trading is rampant there. Don't believe me? Look at all the pump and dumps on the shit coins.

They operate fractional reserve so are not liquid.

I was a well-known troll there and left sometime ago due to the obvious insider trading going on.

Find a better exchange and do your research on if they maintain all customer funds to remain COMPLETELY liquid.

NO, they are not trustworthy. At all. Fractional reserve, banning people who cant pull out their money, recently they just shut down the chat due to too many complaints. Whenever prices go down and a lot of people pull out they run into problems.

FUD - the thread

Which site could you recommend?

This thread is full of FUD.
I been with them atleast 3 years and I've had no issues with them.
Its the largest exchange for a reason.
-If you combine the next 4 biggest exchanges poloniex's daily volume still dwarfs them.

'Nuff said.

Calculating with 0.25% fees, does this mean Poloniex makes 581.22 per day? WTF aren't they upgrading their servers and their frontend, it's fucking slow for me to load poloniex in comparison to bittrex.

They are intentionally AVOIDING growth. They are fucking swamped man.

They have their issues from trades completing at a trade price you didn't pick to not being able to not being able to withdraw coins till you validate yourself once you hit a certain amount, but is a popular exchange for coins to boom. Great exchange for bots and mid-long time holds. Price can fluctuate so fast there daily trading without a bot can leave you hanging

Volume still dwarfs them because bots. Simple.

Bittrex > Poloniex

> he doesnt think there are bots on other exchanges.

The volume on Polo is the highest because they have the most liquid books and tightest spreads. Shittrex cannot even compare to it.

Polo bag holder here, how fucked am I? AMA

The chat was a fucking mess though so I don't blame them.

why the fuck would you hold this much on an exchange ever, holy shit

enjoy your locked account on withdrawal

What did one of your shitty shitcoins get removed from polo so you got butthurt? What did you try to sign up for varification during the peak of the bubble and get mad it took so long? What did you buy a shitcoin at the same time as everyone else and get mad when you had to wait for withdrawal cuz the hotwallet got emptied?
Quit being a twat. I withdraw profits from polo on DAILY BASIS. NO ISSUES.

Poor goy will have to provide a mugshot holding his id to release his funds

My shitty $4k investment in a bunch of alts ballooned to this. I've been withdrawing all month with no issues. It's a constant game I have to play of catching up with the all time high. It's just gotten too big for its own good.

Yes, I could just be the autist who invests in 2 coins and puts them all in a trezor wallet, but I'm not that big of a pussy. Had I been a scared little bitch I would've been poor like you.