It's actually over

This is what a real crash looks like, not a dip or even a correction. This is the begginining of the end for one of the worst coins out there.

If you are holding, sell while you can. It can only go lower from here.

kys fudcucker

>If you are holding, sell while you can

>there were people on this board who legitimately thought DGB would reach $.10 or more.

SELL SELL SELL

did that shit drop under 1700? delicious.

remember pivx guys, everyone thought it would reach 10$, but it crashed hard and burned

im selling half my stash now, to secure profits

>hovers around earlier bottom
>"a crash"
I think you should stay out of crypto trading honestly, it's not a game for complete morons like you

yeah please lower, I wanna buy more.

>there were people on this board who legitimately thought DGB would never reach $.01 or more

>im selling half my stash now, to secure profits
right move. If PIVX is the worst case scenario it will pump to a new ATH in a couple of months or less

>this is not a crash
>this is """"hovering""""

It's literally free falling LMAO

Are you kidding wait till 12 hours from now look at how much the whales are picking up so much dgb this is gunna be one of the biggest break throughs you will see for the next 6 months iv been watching the buy and sells for the last week it's coming sit tight and laugh your way to 3.5-4k sats

now draw a line from the dip that's left from the picture

Please be right. Been hodling through this shit.

What is that? The 24 hour graph? Zoom out to 2 months you fucking imbecile. Only fucking rookies like you think a one day loss is a death sentence for a good coin. I was watching ETH dip from 5 dollars to 3 dollars and still had iron hands you fucking amateur. Now my 1200 initial investment is worth 35 grand thanks to idiots like you who sell at the first sign of panic. Please kill yourself or just keep giving me all of your money

lmao, I bought at 400 sat the first time and sold at 800, bought again at 1200 and sold at near ATH last night.

Just because it's up YTD doesn't mean it's not crashing.

The only sad thing about this is the fact that whales are accumulating huge amounts of DGB from big dips like these, then they can control the flow pretty easily.

1500 SAT soon

>implying that the FUD are not into DGB

Guys, stay calm... these threads (as well as the "shill"-answer to this post) are made by holders of DGB, trying to scare away the weak hands to get the bags cheap from them.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA DGB CUKC S BTFO CRASH AND BURN

Look man, all I'm saying is that yes, DGB will grow over time, but it's recent growth was due to citibank hype. I'm glad I sold last night, because this isn't going back to 2000 until at least July.

80% of DGB hodlers are from Veeky Forums

surprised the hype lasted this long

FUCK THIS BOARD I LOST $25 ON DIGISHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hahahahaha

May as well hold the bags now, morons

But to be honest it's getting a little annoying cause I keep having to sell other stuff to it more dgb like I only wanted double my profits now I'm going to x3 or x4 man this crypto games to easy with them iron hands and a few grand lay around in long term coins

Whales accumulate in this dip, then they bounce it up and sell it back to the idiots that panicked and sold.

If I were you, I'd pay close attention over the next few days.
Now after their display at the competition, and their place in it, I doubt this will happen, but in the last presentation section the first place winner whose product they were presenting is actually the essentially the same thing as digusign, announced a partnership about 5 days later.

Now I'm not saying this will happen, after all, that only happened to that one company so far as I know. And there are pretty big differences between the two companies, but they ARE in the same market.

To be honest after that company won first place and got a partnership immediately after, I was CERTAIN that Digibytes would win. Another bit of info that made me think so, at least 2 blockchain presentations won first prize in the other sections. In the end they didn't win though, I underestimated how shit they were.

Just a tip from a guy that actually researches. I guess the presentation guys did their research too.

>muh citibank!
>dgb will go to 10 cents overnight!

lol, now suddenly DGB is a long term coin.

It was always a long term coin it's still expected to hit ATH in the next 24 hours you drop kick

>it's still expected to hit ATH in the next 24 hours you drop kick

This

I've been telling people I expect it to go a tad lower, then I'm gonna buy. I expect the people telling everyone to sell are doing the same, it's obvious the dip is going to course correct. Could be a bull trap right now though

FFS everybody just calm down.

Jesus. I sold at the top and I'll buy at the bottom but a dip this big always corrects. It's a top 15 coin and it's the lowest dip on Polo right now with no significant changes to the coin.

Of course it's going to fucking correct and everyone knows that so calm the fuck down jesus. if you sell now you're retarded.

It crashed way worse in April

You just showed that 99% of the idiots that bought DGB missed the bubble... Now the bagholding and blaming begins

On to it bro

There are a lot of retarded people, surprised they manage to get into crypto. Only goes to show this isn't the early adopters era but the normie era already.

The graph is logarithmic so it's normal for it to stop climbing as rapidly at the far end. You're not going to get 10,000% gains again but 200-500% are possible over the next 6-12 months.

Fug. What coins can i get 10k% gains in