IOC General

>Proof of stake
>Good website
>High quality animated videos.
>IBM in the Wings

IOC is a proof of identity project that has been in active development for two years. The dev team has been super responsive and regularly posts updates. The roadmap is also staggering (and regularly updated)
IOC is next level blockchain technology that ties real identity to blockchain technology.

>DIONS

>DEKS - First decentralized encrypted key system

>Store sensitive identity credentials
Inbuilt secure messaging

>Can also broadcast messages(Think twitter)
Secure Data storage that Russians can't hack.

-Chameleon

Not yet released Chameleons will be the main side chain framework for IOC.

>IBM deal down the pipeline

Beets: youtu.be/UxuyJHdEUTU

Beets 2: youtu.be/mJ2aM_uP2UM

Wife: youtu.be/yaTh5WCuQAM

What is IOC: youtu.be/NcrwqHAfIb4

Roadmap:
iodigital.io/roadmap/

White Paper:
iocoin.io/downloads/ioc_whitepaper_dions.pdf

DIONs:
iodigital.io/dions/

DIONs Wallet: youtu.be/NR9e1gYvUqw

Chameleon:
iodigital.io/chameleon-framework/

Booklet: simplebooklet.com/dionsinfographics

Other urls found in this thread:

iodigital.io/management/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Next x10 never looked so easy thanks OP!

Bamp

guess ill stake while i wait for price to explode

Same

Bamp

Good one, almost release of DIONS!! Moon time, loading up

We moon soon... i'd fucking laugh if they somehow implement this on iOS

Wew

Anyone?

wtf is with those videos? Is this turboautism?

Birth of Meme Magic and Autism that fuels IOC

I like IOC, seems too solid a coin for a 25 million dollar market cap. I could see it doing 4x but nothing too crazy in the short term. There's definitely a need for "aliases" for wallets in crypto, that might not be the next big thing but it will be a big thing.

Its cap is so long because of how honest the devs are without the pre-mine. The devs manage to only get tokens by buying them just like us

*low

How do I acquire such finery?

Bittrex, possibly might be relisted on Polo, and post-DIONs i've heard Kraken is interested

Bamp

IOC to the moon

For people who are staking; is the expected time to earn reward accurate? And how come it keeps changing from 1 to 2 days?

I actually liked this coin a lot and was going to invest in it at its next dip, but then saw this. Is this not a massive issue? The 24 hr volume was 27 btc. I know that if it starts increasing, the volume will increase as well, but is this not absurd resistance right now?

Pic related is what I was referring to

Pretty accurate, i usually get mine every 5 days
Possibly a whale trying to drive price down pre-DIONS

Bamp

We moon now

Anyone?

if you look at it that sell wall is not really that much, only 100 btc or so.

Exactly, if anything load up

Did you not read the part where 100 btc is 4x the daily volume of this coin? This was looking like a good investment until looking at that graph. Although at least 2 of those sell walls could be artifical

You clearly new to crypto trading.

Its a long hold, and that whale is probably trying to tank that price. Volume is low because nearly 55% of holders are staking

New news

Staking infographic.

>Hodling 850 IOC, loading more

How many coins you get for staking?
Is it 1% per YEAR???!!

Lol, fuck off idiot. At least have some respect for yourself and respond to concerns with some reasoning like

I fucked up.
I made an address with the wallet and then sent IOC to that address, then I deleted the wallet.
Can I get the IOC back with just the address?
I managed to find the address I sent it to on my exchange, but my computer is too retarded to sync even with the bootstrap

Ya, helps keep inflation low. Its a tradeoff, thats why you accumulate now

You do realize the bootstrap takes a day right? It loading would look like a frozen screen for the wallet.

If I were you, message Joel on Slack, he'll help you out. Like I said the Devs are really great and will take care of you

Is it in the top 25 yet?

Slow grower, has top 20 potential imo. 84 atm, but again like I said, market cap and volume is low because of everyone hodling and staking it.

Why is Digibyte so high and this not?

Digibyte actually has some pretty decent marketing.

IOC, the devs didn't want to advertise an unfinished product, thus not much people know about it. As DIONs is released they are planning an ad blitz, i.e. Youtube, Sponsored Facebook Ads, etc.

Do they have an actual marketing person in their team?

They have country/regional managers. Small team but like I said they are gearing for an agressive marketing campaign.

iodigital.io/management/

Here

Pt 1

Pt 2

Bamp

Ayyyy We Wuz Moons

AN SHIEEET

>I now sexually identify as a moon, my pronoun is hodl.

The country managers are also the developers of the coin?