Is this the next ARK?

Is this the next ARK?

Other urls found in this thread:

natesimpson.com/blog/archives/2017/05/21/why-gridcoin-beats-golem-hands-down/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when it gets added to the normie exchanges like shapeshift and intergrates with jaxx, this will be the next pivx tier coin

its arleady on bittrex

Board the ARK op - it takes GridCoin as admittance.

Its on polo we need toget the DGB bagholders in here. Easy 5x potential. Gridcoin is the ONLY Golem competitor.

It's not the next ARk, but it IS the next shitty discord pnd scam to try and fuck fellow 4channers out of their money

Thats how all coins start the market finds coins drastically undervalued and moves before everyone else. GRC is a real coin a league above any p/d

get in :)
tonights GRC NIGHT

LET'S SEE IF HE SCREENSHOTS THIS

Waddup rat?

Cya plop

wow thanks for letting me know, user

I was almost about to buy this

LMAO, THEY DIDN'T NOTICE THAT PLOP'S NAME IS VISIBLE IN THE MEMBER LIST AND THE ONLINE STATUS IS DIFFERENT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

THEY FUCKING BANNED AN INNOCENT MAN

>mfw they think they found the rat.

yes, time to get in

HOLY SHIT LOOOOOOOL

HOOOOOLY FUCK THEY'RE STILL HOLDING AND THEY WERE CELEBRATING OVER BANNING THE WRONG GUY LOOOOOOOL FUCKING LOOOOL

tfw the mods dump on their fellow people

Nope another pump and dump coin spreadign on the back channels, its at its ath, dont be a fool and buy in expecting more than a fraction of a percent in profit. They just want to soften their blow when they dump... avoid this and leave them fucks to hold their own crap coins

Huh? My 0.05 bitcoin dont think the same kiddo

t. jeffy90

You are going to end up like Michelle Carter if you keep doing this to these retards.

"calm down and hodl"

LOL

this is too funny

Maybe but for a quick buck look at XAV rn, 1 sat and tiny walls

LMAO, THEY THINK I ONLY CHANGED THE USERNAME HAHAHAHA.

Can I get actually get two innocent people banned from a shitcoin discord server pnd?

yes, should be higher than golem.
natesimpson.com/blog/archives/2017/05/21/why-gridcoin-beats-golem-hands-down/

TROLOLOL!

can u post a link to the discord

DAAAAAAAMN.

Hahah these faggots fucked each other over bwahaha

I want to rat too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shill blood runs in the streets.

And the funny thing is that I took profit from a long on Grid 2 days ago.

Wish I could have taken these moron's money instead.

fuck, I hate shills so fucking much
this place really gone to shit
never, EVER fucking buying anything that gets recommended on Veeky Forums again
fucking autistic shillcords full of 16 years old shitskins

Waddup realnog?

"the true rat is gone now!"

LMAO YOU FUCKING DUMBASS THERE'S AT LEAST 3 OF US YOUR SHIT IS RUINED.

You guys kicked 2 innocent people. and I'm still lurking in all of your channels L M A O

Hurrr. And pray tell, why are you doing this?

probably because you shillfags are everything that is shit about cryptocurrencies and you deserve to be tortured?

Cuz you're trying to fuck over fellow 4channers instead of getting reddit fags and twitter normies to buy your shitcoin. I don't care if you pnd, but have some honor you snake

If those posts are not part of the PND scheme, I salute you.

Can't we refer these idiots to a shill board on Plebbit?

Tired of this predictable shit.

No you dumbfuck, we're shilling others as well. But the early buy volume comes from us + Veeky Forums so you guys get in on it too, dumb fucking rat. Stay fucking poor.

Live like a shill, die like a shill poorfag.

this

Seems to be an obvious shill. But at least it's a solid coin.

GRIDCOIN CONFIRMED ON E3

BUY NOW!

Except I'm not poor, you're the poor one. Stay mad nocoiner + rat. What else?

look how mad you are

What's the problem? We provide full transparency to what's going on.

Between this and the DBG sharpie in pooper guy it's a great day for mocking shitcoiners.

>muh nocoiner

That's the best you got, nigger?

LOL.

>s-stop tellin on me :((

Fucking kek.

Why did you crop out the bloated list of failing memecoins?

MOOT CONFIRMED HEAD BEHIND GRIDCOIN, SOON BE NEEDED TO MAKE A POST ON Veeky Forums

BUY NOW, THANK ME LATER

Let me give you shills a hint.

Actually grow a brain, and look at the markets. Stop chasing the dragon. You're only going to get fucked by fellow shills.

Do what I did. But SC at 480 yesterday and make 25% on 5BTC in a day.

Or you could keep being a nigger. Your choice.

Because you don't deserve my wisdom.

This is only my trading account. I keep the best of my BTC in 1broker.

And I never need to be a shill to take your money. I just took it. Becuase you are a baby. And I drink your fucking milkshake shill.

perfect time to buy the dip

HAHAHAHA. The perfect time to buy the dip was several weeks ago. Like I did.

GUYS, THEY JUST WON THE CITIBANK CONVENTION

>tfw we will see each other in Lamboland

You cant ripple the crippl...

can you sense it?

the desperation..

Ripple is gonna rebound right? Guys? Guys???

top kek, well done double agent.

I drink it up.

Tell that to the braindead retards in the chat you are fucking over, not the people that don't fall for your shit.

i have gridcoin from before the fork happened that i mined years ago can i somehow get them on the new chain or am i staying poor forever?

And what shit would that be, my advice to stop acting like shills and actually think about trading?

Shocking I know.

Thanks for this thread OP, was a good laugh. I could almost smell their unwashed basement dwelling mega autistic odour whilst reading the chat in those screenshots. They're just how I imagine neckbeard mouth breathers to be.

Pretty sure most of the people calling you shills out already know all that and are just calling you niggers out because they are sick of wading through the hundreds of shill threads that get posted on this board every hour on the hour.

Someone tricked the shills into investing into a quality coin.

help me please will give you some gridcoin when it works

HEY RATS. I POSTED SOMETHING THAT GOES ALONG THE LINES OF "SCREENSHOT THIS". IF YOU TRULY ARE THE ALLY OF JUSTICE, THE WHITEKNIGHT OF ALL WHITEKNIGHTS, SCREENSHOT THAT MESSAGE AND POST IT HERE. I'LL ACCEPT MY DEFEAT AND STOP SHILLING.

Why don't you Pajeets go shill on some normie site? People on Veeky Forums have seen enough if your shit, you ain't fooling anybody anymore.

You do know we're from Veeky Forums ourselves?

Haha that's not it. What's wrong rat? Can't find it?

Yeah but you're the scum of Veeky Forums, the rest of Veeky Forums have already caught onto your shitty attempts at shilling by now. So jog on to plebbit or something.

You're trying to shill a shitcoin to your fellow Veeky Forumsraelis. You're a pajeet now and aren't welcome here.

>shitcoin
Ok senpai

If that's genuinely the only thing you took out of what I said, I feel bad for you.

Aww