WE FOUND THE FLOOR> GET READY FOR THE PUMP

Hello floor.

i hope you bought the ATL you weebs

Fuck off nigger, this dumped from almost 2400 to 1600 in less than 8 hours.

This coin is fucking dead because of memes, panic sells, newfags, and fucking whales.

Patience is a virtue

Do you understand how these markets work.

Have you ever seen a coin without catastrophic news like being delisted that has just one big line of red without any bounces?

No really. This is the floor this time.

slow and steady faggot

how do we know which ATL to buy in at when there's a new ATL every hour ;)

I bought DGB at 2200

It was like a few minutes ago. That was the low. You missed it. Sucks to be you.

now look what's gonna have to happen just for you to break even.

Same. Bought 18k last night and now this. Holding strong though and will probably make it an even 20k

Yeah, shitcoins during the D phase of a PnD.

God help me I put my first 1000$ into crypto in this. It's not worth much to me but what a warm welcome from the market

that's ok, i plan to hold, fag. in 5 years when this shit finally mushrooms to 10 cents i'm gonna make dozens of dollars!

It's just the ddip. We'll be in lamboland any second now.

Don't worry user, this will go back up for sure. The dev team is super commited, the price will correct itself and you'll see a huge spike. Probably by tomorrow this coin will be on its way up. Don't listen to all the people saying sell. Remember, never sell at a loss.

oh shit look at that buy wall, shits ABOUT TO FLY UP FAST!

just kidding, you're fucked

almost made me check faggot

It's gonna moon any second nnow.

>mfw

The ttech is so good. It's gonna be the wolrd currency. You'll see.

This is pathetic. DGB might actually be a thing to put money into if it wasn't THE coin for newfags.

no pain, no gain

right digibros?

Hands made of fucking steel

LOL it's skyrocketing anons let's go

Jk guys I said I bought at 2200 but it was actually 1800, can I drop my bags at 2200 before tonight or nah? Need to make my daily 20% gain quota nomsayin

hand of steel motherfuckers

It's mooning

Mmust be the bots again right guys? They just want to steal our digi's.

brehs.. are we going back to 2k?

Hope 2200 or this was a very unproductive day desu

tfw just bought in at 1690

Fuck 2k bro we hitting ATH

It's ggonna go straight to a dollar tonight

The normies must buy in

CITI BANK CITIBANK DIDNT U HEAR ITS CITIBANK

>found floor
lol not even close

how come it's mmooning then?

should i sell all my litecoin?

it isn't. not before hitting 1k or 700 on its way down.

Hey bro. I've been larping as a dgb holder for this entire thread but I'm breaking character for some serious advice. You need to let this flag play out before you decide that. You could miss some major gains.

buy while it's cheap :)) although whales could push it down aloooooot more i think.
But they would kill it forever. Would be a lesson for all newfags, everybody would talk about it haha xD

WE'RE MOONING! OVER 1800!!!

Someone's mad they didn't get in at 50 sats.

Got in at 1781. . . I hope Veeky Forums is right!

You should have read this thread.

I did and althought the circumstances are a bit different i read a thread about RDD similar to this and it mooned shortly after. "I GOTTA FEELING!"

fokken brutal m8

The floor is what, 1 SAT and then getting delisted?

Onto the trashheap of shitcoins past with fedora coin and cage coin?

Or to linger on forever as a complete joke like dogecoin?

straight to yobit

weak hands BTFO as usual

someone should post this on the digibyte twiTTER

wtf is an ATL?

oh god... back to fb, normie

s-should I buy?

Believe me or don't but I just sold approx $90k BTC to a whale investor who is ready to buy.

1795 satoshis is the best entry price right now (according to him) and he's looking to buy and hodl long term along with this one.

Don't want to give too much info away about myself or who I work for etc but happy to answer what I can if anyone doesn't believe.

These guys have pumped lots of shitcoins in the past and say DGB is ready for the moon mission. There is a group of them who make up this large fund. I just buy what he buys when I sell him BTC I'm no good at reading charts etc.

you should pay attention and hold... calm seas are breaking out hard. either up or down... mostly up, since we are in a bullride

What BS.
$90k is not a whale, maybe a small dolphin... LoL

Stop PnD this coin, it will rise by itself with some time, GTFO, get back to your RDD, MOON or Beans, we don't need shit like this.
I'm a proud bag holder @ 100 sats

part of a group who makes up a large fund..

said they've pumped shitcoins in the past but are long term holding this one.

Jesus, did you read anything I said?

fuck it, you're holding - enjoy. This shit's about to moon

fuck it , you're holding anyway I'm just passing on some info.

If you read the post he says it's a whale that is part of a large fund. This means its a bunch of guys with a bunch of money pooled together towards the same goal.

But yes, that user could be bullshitting.

Guaranteed victory if these were the slides.

>he thinks $90k can break these walls

Yes thank you for actually reading - there is a few of them with a very large fund. This is the one who occasionally buys BTC from me but he tells me what direction the fund is going in.

You're right lets go from daily to dgb death predictions to hourly

How do you find a fund like this, is there any companys out there?

every fucking thread
The sell wall moves you fucking idiot.