BUY THE DIP

BUY THE DIP

WE MOON TO 250 NOW

xvg - never again

Mooning very soon don't miss it fags

Explain to me why this privacy coin is superior to the other privacy coins.

profits - never again

You're damn right

no. fuck off.

I was about to be a long-term holder of this coin, but realised it's just an another privacy coin with the others. Nothing special. Bought 164, sold 191. Thanks!

Two rumors -
Verge wallet will be added to the Tails operating system

Alphabay will start accepting Verge as payment

If both of those come true, we will probably see 1000 sat

Any source?

user spoke up about TailsOS in a thread. spoke about being on the team or something
Alpha bay would be a given considering.
buy the rumour. regardless XVG has good tech

Who /losingmoney/ here?

>Tfw bought in at 216

Bought some at 126, some at 225, and some at 195, so probably breaking even now

keep your shitcoin vergens

this coin man.
3000x increases in 2 weeks...
I wish I'd put everything in it

I've got all my money in beans and xvg, I'm counting on all to skyrocket.

bought at 9 :) ... 2 months ago! HODL!

I bought in at 14 and cashed out my initial investment at 17.
But the amount I've made off XVG in 2 weeks of being AFK trumps everything else

buy at 180 or wait? I'm hoping it will drop to 160 or something

I pla n to hold Verge long, term it has good community and has promising tech that is viable for dark neets""

What's special about Verge?

You idiots have been saying this for a week now.

what's special is that it was 13 three weeks ago and now it's 180 or something.
Massive gains.

Aye myself as well. First Veeky Forumscoins I bought were XVG at 9 and RDD at 5. Veeky Forums literally helped me put a down payment on a house.

I'm holding too

Really think this is a good coin, but currently only coin holding that is at a loss. Def seems cucked by whales right now, tempted to sell and take a bit of a loss and put it back into eth. But will probably hold because does have potential

Bought at 60, 139 and 211 sats. Most recent purchase went down obv, the the 60 sat purchase really made up for it all in spades

Fuck I knew verge was gonna be big, should've invested months ago when I wanted to

Is it actually tho?

Probably not

probably not. I blame p&d groups for messing with charts.
ain't fixing mah small gains until next week tho

There's no fucking way.

Zero rumors to buy, too many coins, too many people with a majority of the coins, and literally nothing that sets it apart from other privacy coins.

It's frustrating, and if I was less stubborn, I'd sell at a loss and move on, but I got in at 185 & 195 so I still think I can recoup for the full amount.

Verge is in talks with Alphabay to be an allowed currency on there. If that happens this shit moons hard niggers

When I say "rumor to buy" I don't literally mean a fucking rumor.

It's not a rumor you disgusting shit brained scum bum. It's been confirmed by the dev himself. Just go into their telegram and have a look

This is looking to be the "next" digibyte. NEETs, buy this shit on the low and Lamboland will be near.

Ignore the FUD and Yobit shitcoin scammers. This is a good lowkey coin that doesn't need shilling.

Ditto , bought in at 194 :/

I bought in at 225 like a week ago. This is the only fucking coin that I've lost with so far. Fucking garbage

This. Verge is absolute dog shit.

Noobs.

Getting added to Alphabay

steak knives in your anus!

when plz

Sounds delightful.

Just hold, this coin has potential moving forward - It does privacy better than almost anyone.

Too many people taking the MOON DOUBLED MY MONEY IN 3 DAYS LMAO shitposts seriously, stop being so impatient

This
People should take investing in small alt coins like investing in a small business. It wont blow up on day 2, but the hope is that eventually it will

well i bought $400 worth on the dip

hope youre right.

Do you think it can ever reach 1usd?

>tfw bought in at 230
>tfw verge is draggin my portfolio down