Why was he such a dick?

Why was he such a dick?

Because he was the greatest President of the US

t. Indian Banker that values the supreme court.

he lived in a bubble far from the human cost of his decisions

THIS little rat fuck comes up to you at the Electoral College and slaps your Virginia on the ass

What do you do?

it was a different time

thieving Ulster Scot barbarian

He's an American.

Had to, for better or for worse.

He had a grey parrot that had to be removed from his funeral because it was swearing nonstop.

Indians were actually ruthless savages who murdered countless thousands of honest, god-fearing white Americans.

Imagine if we had a 9/11 level terrorist attack every year, in a time when the population was just a few percent of what it is today, and the terrorists lived a couple miles away from you. Wouldn't you put them on the Trail of Tears?

He saw an eventual inevitable clash of the two cultures, and like any human he chose his own over the others. That lead to a "mean" solution, but it was one that had to be made and that is what leaders has to do.

He was a man.

Was going after banks the right decision?

He was an American

"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks.
And the National Republicans are pussies.
The Bank is an asshole.

Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit."

Because he was fighting assholes

He got BTFO'd in the Revolution by a British guy when he was a teenager after refusing to shine his boots. Also, his whole family had died by that time.

>Was going after banks the right decision?
In retrospect, it didn't matter because it ended up coming back in December 1913.

cause his dick didnt work

Mother issues.

Also hated England so bad that he murdered other people for practice in case he met any English people.

I hate England too, they're kind of assholes tbqh. But I suppose a nation with unrivaled naval superiority around the globe would create a confederacy of jerks.

Paid them back pretty handily at New Orleans. He also never cleaned that fuckers boots, even after getting beaten nearly to death and thrown in prison. Dude had more balls than any of us ever will