You all ready to get BEANED?

You all ready to get BEANED?

What does it mean?

What does it bean*

I just began sprouting with 50k. Time to see if this is worth it.

I made that meme.

i'll draw bean memes for beans if anyone wants them. just tell me what you want and i'll photoshop it or whatever

Allright but with 50k beans it can take some time to get sprouts. But keep your wallet open 24/7 and you'll get some nice interest on your beans.

is this worth buying for day trading?
It is set to moon now?

Look at what they have coming down the pipeline, it's gonna be a summer hold.

Freedom fest in NH, and mini atms later on.

I'm the Bean prophet guy, have I actually caused BitBean to go up? Consequences will never be the same

oh i see.
I wanted to day trade.
im already bagholding a bunch of shit.
I want to ride a pump right about now

Well, I'm sitting on a lot of high value rare pepes that I've been selling for literally hundreds in pepecash (this shit paid for my last vacation). I've been dumping all my new pepecash earnings into bitbean because why not. I might as well play with my meme money.

looks like the current one that has potential is BOMB, it's low SAT right now, and has some major volume going on.

It's just a sign we gotta get in on this shit.

Doge coin is built solely off reddit tier memes. Look at it's fucking market cap, essentially just a tipping coin.

This is a gift to us, a sign.

Bitbean has the ultimate memeability, infact the logo has essentially been FUD. Normies won't adopt until it's too late. They have actual tech behind this shit.

Hello stranger on the Internet, is fucking Bitbean a good coin for ebin day trading? My mom heard about crypto on TV a couple minutes ago I thought I'd try it out XD

>great Devs
>good concept
>hyperfast nearly free transactions
>20MB blocks
>sprouting
>at Porcfest in 10 days with Overstock CEO

i'm fucking buying that shit

I'm willing to put some money into it. Goddamit it's my responsibility at this point. How do I do it?

I wouldn't recommend daytrading but that is your call. I am more a buy and hold type of guy. Made me 60k$ these past months.

And as a investor i invested a lot in BITB (and other currencies). I think it is going to 0,05-0,15 USD within 9-12 months.

Lean mean bean machine

As in the devs will be speaking alongside the Overstock CEO or just that Overstock is going to be there bringing in foot traffic? Should be good.

what did you invest in and what was your initial investment?
I'm just starting and I'm already bummed because I lost 140$ thanks to advice from Veeky Forums

make an account on bittrex and trade your ether/btc for it. It's better to trade ether then convert to btc, much faster

Fuck I'm a nocoiner. Is there anyway to do it without them? I'm willing to put in $300.

No, because I sold all my beans at a huge profit and put it into Lite Doge. The little doge is so fast, he's going to blast to 1000 satoshis!

so its better to get ethereum to trade right now? does it matter what market or website? or can i use ethereum straight out?

Initial was 5k EUR, so around 5600 USD.

Bought, XRP, XDN, XVG, NLG, XLM and some other things like ICN (but not much unfortunately).

Later this year I will add some basics for a more diverse portfolio. Like BTC, ETH and things like Stratis.

Made some money with normal stocks and stuff. Its not that hard, you just have to have patience and pick some good things. Don't sell.

If I were to buy again today, I would still buy like BITB and Verge. Because I think the risk/reward ratio on medium term (max. 12 months) will be great.

it sucks but btc is a medium for exchanges.

Check your state, you might have a btc atm near you. Bitcoin depot is one company. Buy btc then transfer the btc to your own btc wallet, then transfer your btc to an exchange btc wallet. or just from the atm to the exchange wallet.

btc takes time to process, and you don't want to fuck up tho, do a little transfer and if it works then buy more.

This is comming down the bitbean pipeline, but not soon, and it will moon as soon as they do get announced

just because it is faster. You will need to convert to btc at the exchange since btc is the medium. You don't trade in usd.

Fuck that's complicated. Is there anyway I can invest directly into the company that makes BitBean? This isn't about profit, this is about taking the Bean to the moon.

Maybe try contacting their website but I wouldnt bet on it. It's all volunteers but there is some leadership. Asking to give them money through paypal for beans is asking alot but they do give out bitbean cash cards to people so maybe.

Just do the atm, crypto is hard to get into cause of the verification for coinbase. I wanted to buy ether for cash weeks ago at $80. when all was said and done it was 2 weeks until my bank got linked. Got locked in at 189 by then, In hinsight if i did the atm I could have had 3x gains on ether by now.

Don't hesitate, get in before this shit gets easy to do for the normies.

besides you would help out bitbean a lot more by holding beans and sprouting (gaining interest on beans) in their blockchain wallet.

You said that you made those profits in the past months, are you just holding or are you doing medium-term trading?

Cool beans.

The nearest ATM is 100 miles away. Fuck mate I'll figure it out and do it from home.

How do I buy bitbean? Is there stock for it or something? I need some help I'm new to this

Honestly a 2 hr drive might be worth it.

it was 20 sats before june, its 230 sats now. Some people on here have 10x gains but didn't bet alot.

At 230 it could possibly hit 1000 in a week, or even more (look at dgb)

Safe is 500 tho

Think about time. Time is money.