Find a flaw

Find a flaw

The voice.
The childish nature of the writing.
The immense amounts of falsehoods stated.

They generalize an awful lot, and although they do frequently mention they are keeping things brief because of their limited format it still comes across as deliberately truncating peoples' perspective on any event they describe.

What falsehoods? Could you provide an example?

But at least they aren't John Green.

"There is no evidence of Muslim atrocities over Christians before the first crusade"

Meanwhile the Seljuks sack nearly every Christian city east of Smyrna and sack Jerusalem, twice, before the crusade is even an idea.

The sensationalism and the lazy "animation". But it is a comfy, fun series.

>sensationalism
What?

The whole "magical story, about X, who rose to his power, by overcoming hardship and fulfilling his destiny in becoming the greatest" thing.

Ah. I was actually getting some pretty clear vibes of that when they were gushing about that Venezuelan Napoleon.

Almost everything they say. Are you implying that it is even slightly flawless. It's pretty much one of the worst shows out.

What do you find wrong with John Green? I've only watched one of his history videos, and it seemed mostly accurate.

While I don't find their format/style compelling, I would at least like them more if they got their facts right. And they don't get them right. It's kind of embarrassing really.

Too biased towards the characters they pick.

They have a video, after each ark, where they present what they got wrong. Are those redeeming?

Why not just get it right? There are other channels that make minimal fuck ups. Why do the blaze through things so flagrantly and think a round up session justifies poor workmanship.

Yeah, it's top comft

Their most recent one is like 20 minutes long.

If a university were to release a paper talking about the effects of mountainous regions on Incan society, only to then release another paper saying "Wait, we actually got most of this wrong, sorry" they would be shit on.

They says that Trinity is the most confusing concept.

Which really grinds my gear

Shows obvious left leaning bias

Don't know anything 'bout this but if it's anything like their orginal series with that god-awful synthesized voice then it's literally r.eddit: the show.