Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/coinRequest
blog.ark.io/tagged/news
ark.io/
explorer.ark.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never doubt ark is gonna moon real soon

ARK chooses "UP"

Btw meme triangles are literally just that. SELL SELL!

Hi there,
I'm the Bittrex bot keeping Ark's price low.

Friendly advice : sell all your Ark now

do the opposite of what biz says BUY BUY!!!

BUY BUY!

it always bounces back to $1 and under

sold and bought UBQ

There's a calm before the storm.

>falling for their tricks

Funny, I just sold my UBQ for ARK.

Sorry whale, we're not going to wait for you to accumulate. Your bot won't hold ARK back for long.

In truth I'm an ARKlet holding only 60.

Well, he did pretty okay so far

whales please drop it to 20k so i can dump more money with my next paycheck which is this weekend :D

Can you shills please not PnD this coin? It has actual long-term potential and you're only going to ruin people's trust as well as the coin's momentum. Let it grow organically. Do this to some memecoin no one will remember in 2 months instead.

>unironically buying australian jumbucks

I'm good thanks. I like my Ark. They are precious.

WE WUZ ORKS AN SHEEIT

GIT BACK TA STAKIN, YA GROT

hodling ark 4 lyfe

Ark is really looking like it's on the brim of a huge dip here.

OR
It's on the verge of a huge moon.

This shit is hard to read, but something is going to happen within 20 minutes.

How do I buy?

it doesnt matter if you buy at 1 or 2 dollar since ark goes to $100 within the next 2 years

We have liftoff! Buckle up. Iron hands.

>x100 vs x50
>doesn't matter
kek

Maybe it will reach the ATH again, when I bought it...

same. bought at 0004100 if i remember right

ARK at 1.08 was hoping to get in cheaper

what are those lines? is it method for stock analysis? explain to /dumbfag/ here

its meme triangles my man, analysis is overrated

>Your transaction will take approximately 2-4 business days

HURRY UP IDIOTS I NEED TO EMBARK

If you cannot read meme triangles then get the fuck off our board faggot. Seriously though, get off.

It's having trouble going below 37K. Are we finally going up now?

Spoke too soon.

Don't worry I've reported the bot. Let's see what the admins would say.

no regulations, this is wild west, stop this REEE

Bots do violate their ToS. It was certainly worth a try.

high probability this is a Bittrex bot

Whoa I didn't even know there was a reporting system for botters.

It will ruin the value of this coin over time.

I for one dumped a whole 13,000 ARK (gt in super early) at around .20 cents because it was artificially growing sideways and doing nothing for about 3-4 weeks straight while every other coin was literally mooning multiple times. Im sure Im not the only one who got tired of this shit and dumped. Im back in again but now only for 1,000 ARK.

I will also write a letter to Bittrex soon because this is bullshit and is hurting the value of this coin.

I got in at .25c and dumped it around a dollar when all the momentum just ground to a complete halt.

Sounds like you gave the botters exactly what they wanted, and the price moved on without you. Doesn't look like the value is being ruined to me.

The bots are hurting more than just ark. Check out verge. A completely bot run market.

Ok guys here's how you suggest ARK to Poloniex. I've also gathered all the information needed to suggest it to the exchange.

POLONIEX REQUEST:
poloniex.com/coinRequest

1. Ark coin
2. ARK
3. blog.ark.io/tagged/news
4. ark.io/
5. explorer.ark.io/
6. Just say what you've seen other people say about this coin. How a lot of people think it'll be the next ETH and how versatile the coin is. Mention how strong the community behind this coin is as well.

Me dumping ARK allowed me to diversify roughly $2700 into what has grown now into $20,000 over the course of the past month (pic related) with the two major alt-coin pumps we had- through which ARK never budged an inch strictly because it is manipulated to hell and back.

So yes kids, there is a shit ton of money you may miss out on by putting up with bots and bot manipulated coins, especially if you have all your eggs in one basket. Im back in to ARK because I love the idea and I love project and truly believed in it from day one, but if it wasnt for that I would have left this coin in the dust.

If you were smart you would write Bittrex ASAP and report this coin for bot manipulation.

Pic related- gains that you are missing out on by holding bot manipulated coins.

>tfw have no idea how to read graphs and see what will moon vs what will dump

I really wish I was better at this.

I have invested $1335, majority tied up in ETH, the rest Ark, Strat, and DGB. About to sell the DGB.

Those are good buys. I would just hold, dont trade anything.