What's the deal with this coin

What's the deal with this coin

Every thread that even mentions XBY turns into a literal shit throwing competition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huge potential but competitors want it to fail

Either the biggest scam or dark horse of crypto 2017

Huge potential but devs might not be talented enough to pull it off

Its literally unhackable bro

full disclosure; i'd like to see it do well

>biggest scam
Honest to god that was POSW. So glad I never fucking bought it but I've never been so tempted by shills in my life.

XBY has an obsessed creep called Dutchdude that spends a large part of his day Fudding XBY and argues with everyone that replies to him. He created a thread on Reddit today reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6g9gez/long_read_but_a_must_before_investing_in_xby_be/

hes a sociopath

i still dont get why people actually bought into that shit

the coin is literally functionless, its just a staking reward or something you get from poswallet, it cant be used for anything else desu

not to mention its success depends on poswallet, which is a dead backwater exchange even smaller than novaexchange and bleutrade

legit, i was on biz when the two shilled coins were posw and xby, so glad i chose the right one, it really could have gone either way

yeah i've seen this guy and tried to talk to him, he's literally insane ,29 unemployed and fudding xby all day long, what's wrong with this guy

> mfw when I know this is all dutchfag opening several different browsers to reply his own thread

what does this dutchdude even have to gain from fudding literally 15 hours a day, he's not a whale. Is this fun for him? Very sad person

i've heard he is salty because he sold a static node in a dip when the price was under 1000 sats, and also because he wanted to be on the official development team but was denied and now has a personal vendetta against the project

lol what a loser, instead of living in the present he's living in the past

>mfw when this is all one person responding to this thread doing the same

whoops forgot my face

"obsessed creep" is the perfect description of dutchdude. The guy samefags and pretends to be different people. He even has a different persona in his other thread.

He's one of those guys that is actually probably a creep IRL, probably a stalker.

creep

well at least we know XBY has at least two real people involved

Interesting that they choose to hide their faces.

Also, we know he is from Hungary, as evidenced from his linkedin. What makes you think he doesnt have contacts there that can go to the airport and take a selfie at the loading zone.

Show me a boarding pass.

im only holding 150k im jealous user

I find it particularly curious that they just happen to have two cards with XBY and budapest written on them to cover their faces with lol

>Interesting that they choose to hide their faces.
dont blame them for hiding their faces. You're clearly stalker material. Now we can't even blame them for going user.

The sad thing is that your efforts to fud are backfiring on you and you're practically advertising the coin. Practically no XBY threads were made until your creepo ass returned from your 2 day vacation.

its because Soooo many people were interested in your scam coin! lol

to the moon!

You're not very good at IP rotating, Dutchy.

AH A HAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT CAN'T EVEN SAMEFAG RIGHT

DUDTCHUDE YOURE A FUCKING FAILURE

I WOULD TELL YOU TO KYS BUT YOU MIGHT TAKE IT LITERALLY

who said anything dutchdude and samefagging?
whatever shill i'll be your huckleberry